Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MAX*~

"Sorry, Michael," I say without sympathy. It is what it is. We've all been working when we'd rather be out. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I turn back to the door and follow Liz out into the alley. "I'm parked out front," I tell her. I should have mentioned it sooner. Going through the Crashdown would have been more direct.

"That's okay," she says smiling brightly as she puts her hand in mine. "It's not that big a detour."

"No," I say. "But maybe it's just big enough." We're halfway to the street and I pull her close for another quick kiss. I just can't get enough of her.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“I’m parked out front” Max says as we step outside. I guess he thinks I didn’t know that but I did…I saw the jeep pull up from my room. The thing is that by going this way we avoid Kyle and that’s a definite plus. I don’t want to spoil the evening by talking about my ex though, and instead of explaining, I simply smile at him. “That’s ok, it’s not that big a detour.” I comment as we walk along.

“No, but maybe it’s just big enough…” I look round, puzzled by his statement then give a little squeal as he pulls me round, pressing his lips against mine again. I smile, responding briefly and then we break apart and continue walking towards the jeep. It’s weird…his kisses are so intoxicating…I think I’d be perfectly happy tonight if we didn’t go anywhere…and that thought scares me…I just can’t seem to get enough of him…

Max waits while I get into the passenger side and then starts the engine. I smile at him. “So, what do you think, I heard this movie had some pretty bad write ups if you want to find something else to do…” I suggest my eyes twinkling. It’s unlike me, and I know it, but I just can’t help it…
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MAX*~

I pull away from the curb, merge into the mainstreet traffic and smile at Liz's comments. "Bad reviews, huh? I guess we could probably find some other way to spend two hours," I tell her.

"What do you suggest?" Liz asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, we could go to the theater and check out another movie," I start. "Or go bowling, or something." My breath catches in my throat as she starts to run her fingers over the nape of my neck, playing with the end of my hair. I swallow and try another thought. "Maybe we should drive up to the West Ridge so we can discuss it."
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

I smile at him, running my tongue over the outline of my lips and playing with the end of his hair in the tips of my fingers. “Maybe we should drive up to the West Ridge so we can discuss it…”

Normally that’s not the sort of thing that either of us would suggest…but recently all I know is that I want to be with Max, I want to be around him and I want to press my lips against his. I want to feel his arms around me, I want to feel his hands running through my hair… “That sounds like the best idea…" I agree smiling at him. I know where these sort of thoughts might lead but strangely enough that doesn’t scare me as much as it once did. The only thing which scares me is the possibility that he might reject me if he ever finds out what I really am. Its not that I don’t trust him with my secret…I do, I mean how could I not given that he’s trusted me… I trust him, I want to tell him, I just can’t…how can I…he’s in so much danger already…
Last edited by KatnotKath on Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

Sometimes life really sucks. I wonder how it would have been if Liz hadn't exposed herself that day...if it weren't for the cover up, we'd be a in a for a world of trouble right now.

I walk downstairs and sit across from Kyle. He may be my sister's ex, but I can still hang out with him.

"Hey Kyle", I put on a smile and lean back. "Whatcha up to?"

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MAX*~

When Liz agrees on a drive to the ridge, I'm almost surprised, but not quite. I can see that she's as excited to be together as I am. It only takes a few minutes to get up there and find a nice place to park, overlooking the sunset. Unsnapping my seatbelt, I turn to look at her.

"So," I say, putting my arm around her and pulling her close. "Maybe we should go over our options." I tuck her hair back and lean in for a kiss. She joins me. Her lips are unbelievably sweet and soft. "For this evening, I mean," I add before kissing her again.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*I walk in too the crashdown...I wave a quick hello at Maria who seems busy with some annoying six year olds who cannt decide what topping they want on their pancakes...luckt her she hates customers like that..I head out the back..Serena has some kind of computer virus she needs sorting*

"Hey Rena *I notice Kyle is here.she has always had a bit of a crush on him* I came to sort the virus on your computer but errrrrrm if your busy I can back later"

End Alex
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"No Alex, that's ok...I'll talk to you later Kyle", I get up and take Alex upstairs to my computer.

"I have no idea why these things happen to me....God, and computers are supposed to be a God sent!", I cross my arms and let him do his work.

Only if my powers could fix machinery.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"Computer are a god send silly....if you use them properly and not just for homework and msn..." *I grin at her*

"So kyle...why was he out back?"
*I know this will make hher squirm she has liked Kyle since long before Liz dated him and still holds a crush oon him now.*
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Kyle *~

"Hey Kyle", Serena says as she appears by my side. "Whatcha up to?"

I glance up at her and feel pleasure ripple through me. I've always enjoyed Serena's company even when I was dating Liz. I'm about to answer when Alex come up and mentions something about fixing some virus. Within moments she's taking Alex upstairs and I sigh when I feel jelousy prick at me.

Why does Alex get to spend time with Serena? I think. I barely get to see her as it is. I think conveniatly forgetting about sharing some classes with her.

Getting up I go to Maria. Since Serena is busy I might as well do something useful rather that wait around and look pathetic.

"hey," I say once I reach Maria.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>