Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I dunno, Steph. Maybe a 'what I thought of the UFO' museum post and a comment to Kyle?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

I shrug at Isabel's question, although she can't see me. I don't have any idea what I'm going to say to her, but maybe she can help, anyway.

"I dunno. I just wanted to talk, maybe. Can I come in?" I ask.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

OOC: Hello, I was wondering about taking on the character of Michael since I was informed that he was needed. Also, have an OC to have checked out. :-)

Name: Rance Conway
Appearance:
He has dark black hair that trails down to mid shoulder level, his eyes are an emerald green that seem to seek deeply inside another. Often his well sculpted form is covered in a pair of tight jeans and a plain muscle shirt, always black. Around his neck he wears a small chain, the pendant upon it always hidden within his shirt. The pendant is the celtic symbol of a triad within a pentagram.

Personality:
Rance is a walking contradiction when it comes to how other's might see him. He can go from laughing and relaxed to stone cold and distant within an instant. When he makes a decision to go after something he is stubborn and intent on getting his way. If he get's close to someone he is protective, considerate and loyal. He has a very hard time trusting anyone, and an even harder time admitting that he cares for someone.

Backround:
Rance is unsure of his family backround, only knowing that his foster parents told him that his birth mother signed custody over to them before she died. This has left him with many unanswered questions and he has taken to wandering, knowing only that his birth name had been DeVries. He has many natural gifts and has practiced many different 'crafts' simply because of boredom.
He enjoys using levitation and telekinesis to play tricks on people or cause trouble and he will admit openly that he is a Warlock. His visions are what guides him from place to place however, feeling a need to understand them.
His newest vision was so mixed up that he isn't even close to being certain what it means. The vision at first was ignored but after a couple of months, he finally decided to set out. He'd seen the sign for Roswell and then a girl that he didn't know being shot, yet he'd also seen a blade in the wound as well. Thus, he has decided to head for the only Roswell he's heard of in hopes of figuring out what happened.
On the trail to Roswell he has stopped several times in order to make money on which to survive. Often times, using his powers to assist in such a thing.

Thanks[/img]
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

"I dunno. I just wanted to talk, maybe. Can I come in?" Max asked.

"Sure." I say sitting up straighter and waiting for the door to open.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Rance

I'm not quite certain how many days I'd been back on the road again, I'd been making a few different pit stops. With a sigh, I pulled over to the side of the highway and double checked the map to find out how much farther it was to Roswell. I'd barely started closing the map after figuring out that I should be nearing the city sign shortly, when my sight shifted into a haze. Closing my eyes, I saw yet again the vision that had called me. A young woman, medium brown to dark brown hair was laying on some floor with a ritualistic blade in her abdomen and then the vision shifted to showing a gun going off and a bullet wound in place of the blade. As the vision began to fade I saw the sign for Roswell again.

"Alright, Damn it. I'm on my way there, the damn visions can stop now." I muttered aloud, knowing that no one could hear me. I was frustrated, this vision had seemingly haunted me for months and I'd tried to ignore it. Of course, like all gifts that can double as curses, it hadn't allowed my to ignore it. With a deep sigh, I started my truck up again, waiting until I could make a temporary settlement in Roswell so that I could enjoy the use of the motorcycle that was secured in the bed of my truck.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was oddly wrong with the vision, how could a bullet wound replace a blade wound in what seemed like the same instance? It felt as though I had been seeing something that should have been two different injuries, yet I got the feeling that it was only one. In the past my visions had led me to witches or other practicioner's. They had also led me to strange happenings with dark forces. I couldn't count on one hand the many times I was approached to either help or hinder someone.

Sometimes, I wondered if I had a sign on my forehead that said "Everyone's ally." I carefully kept my speed as high as I could go without concern of arrest and watched the side of the road for the Roswell sign. When I finally saw it, I smiled. The last leg of this journey was not going to be long.

After a time, I came to the town and using the directions I'd recieved made my way to the house I'd rented by mail about two months before. The internet was a wonderful thing, it had allowed me to set up a residence ahead of time and I never had to worry about not having some sort of cover story because I was always on the payroll of a few different companies as a writer, photographer and at times an agent. It helped that a few times, I'd procured a job by saving a life, or at least making it seem like it had been me.

I smirked as I pulled into the drive and removed the keys from the glove box that were for my rented house. Climbing out of the truck, I grabbed a couple of my bags and made my way into the house. After unlocking and opening the door, I stepped within and shut it behind me. Now that I was here, I could easily take care of my things tomorrow. Flipping on some of the lights I looked around the house and began making a mental note of things that I would need to do before setting my bags down and heading back out to get my cycle off the bed of my truck and move it into the garage.

Stretching a short while later, I was beginning to feel tired and with my hog secured within the garage I made my way back into the house and into one of the rooms, which thankfully had been furnished. Tomorrow, I would begin trying to find out the answers to all the questions I have, tonight I was going to sleep.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I walk in and find Isabel sitting on her bed. She's wearing bright blue PJs that look like silk, although I'm fairly certain she's not about to go to sleep. We both tend to stay up pretty late as we don't seem to need quite as much sleep as humans do. Still, we get into the PJs when we're supposed to so Mom and Dad don't wonder.

I walk over and sit down on the bed.

Isabel tilts her head to one side, frowning a little. "What is it, Max?" She asks.

I give her a little smile. "I'm not really sure. I wish I knew what it was."

Isabel stiffens a little at that. She flicks her wrist and her door shuts itself behind me. "What happened? Should we call Michael?"

I shake my head. "No. It's nothing like that. It's just ... Well, how are things going with Alex?" I say, hoping to change the subject and maybe get back to Liz later. Or not. I really don't know if I want to say anything yet at all. This might be something I have to work out myself.
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

Upon hearing this question, I simply shrug.

"A little confusing. -as everything always is. But everything's okay." I say, but then I notice something. -something troubling Max.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I ask. There was this feeling that I just couldn't shake. I'm not really sure if it was from the way I could read his movements or from just knowing him that well. "If there's anything at all..."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I shrug at Isabel's question. I'm not really sure what's going on, or what I want to tell her. "I don't know," I say at last. "I'm just kinda confused about Liz."

"Confused about how you feel about her?" Isabel asks.

I look up, surprised. That thought had never crossed my mind. "No, not at all. I know how I feel. That's not a question." I take a breath and give my head a little shake. "I just don't understand some things about her."
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*I'm lyeing back on my bed thinking about all the times Isabelle has done this too me how many times she has screwed me over and how many times I've come running back.....I've always been there for her whenever she needed me but the moment I mention how I feel she runs..I knew she would I knew it and I hate myself because I still feel as if it's my fualt for feeling this way when I know that it shouldint be a problem too feel like this*

End Alex

Was that okay? I usualy have a little trouble with posts about the characters thoughts
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Isabel

"What things?" I ask.

I focus a little more on Max's reactions and I saw reluctance there.

"Anything that concerns us? Anything we should be worried about?" I say thinking of a string of questions.

What could be happening with the two of them? This is confusing me. Before Max headed over to meet Liz, he was so -untroubled. Now, I can see that there's doubt there. This is probably a serious matter, though I don't know if it's between the two of them or about all of us.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"No, I don't think it's anything like that," I say quickly, and then wonder about it. Could she be hiding something that could affect us? How could that be? She doesn't know any more about us than we do. Does she?

No. I shove the thought from my mind. I can't believe it's something that would threaten Isabel and Michael. It's just her not trusting me with something that seems to be important to her. If it's important to her, then it's important to me. I wish she'd share. The fact that she doesn't, makes me wonder if what we have is really as right as I think it is.

"It's probably just stuff I don't get 'cause I'm a guy. Girl stuff, you know." I shrug, trying to look un-concerned. "If I can figure it out enough to even know what to ask, I'll let you know. Maybe you can help." I smile at her.