Pirate's Bounty( Started)ADULT/CC (need Michael and Kyle)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I have to shake my head at Michael's comment. Always has one thing on his mind. Well, two things. Women and alcohol. Still, he's the best friend I've ever had or ever hope to have. And he's a damn good fighter. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have with me in any situation.

"She said there were about fifty women and girls there," I tell him, with a note of warning. They're bound to be pretty scared. A good number of them may be unwilling to be touched by anyone after an experience like that. Others might not for their own reasons. Still, with those odds, Michael might find what he's looking for. "You crew knows this is a rescue mission, right? We're not collecting booty."
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

"Of course my crew knows. Maxwell don't ask stupid questions at a time like this."

Shit. I gotta tell my crew this is a rescue misson.

"Hey look there's the ship lets get ready."

I look over at the ship as Max begins to yell the orders to get the crew ready to take over that pile of dung some might call a ship. It looks like it will sink at any moment.

"Isabel here we come" I murmer softly to myself.
Later Days!
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

Cool. And I've always liked having Alex and Michael as friends, like in the Metz books.

~Brian

Alex

I stood behind Michael, cleaning a pistol I'd borrowed. "We'll rescue her, Michael. We'll save all of them." I didn't know Isabel, but I shared Michael and Max's wrath. I'd joined a pirate crew, musician or not. Pretty much scum, I accepted that. But I hated slavers.
Last edited by AlexEvans on Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I hop over the side into my dingy and head over to the Lucky Star. We're almost on top of the slavers and we have to get ready.

Michael's response to my reminder was sharp, but sometimes I just have to be sure of things like that. Heaven help any of these pirates who might be thinking to liberate some lady's virtue along with the lady herself. Especially if that lady is Isabel. Not just because I'd kill them, but because Isabel would gladly and easily do it herself before I ever got the chance. We all want to keep our special abilities secret, but I'm sure she won't let herself be raped before using them. I smirk at the thought. If somebody did see that, they would probably think it was an act of devine retribution.

But I don't want any of the other ladies molested, either. We're supposed to be saving them from that.

Of course, if one or more of them choose to reward their rescuers that way, that would be different. As long as they're not taken by force. I have a feeling they've all been through quite enough already.

I'm shouting out the orders that the crew barely needs to hear. We've done this dozens of times. Each time is a little different, but still, largely the same. In under a quarter hour, we're ready to engage. The Star takes forward and starboard, while the Deamon rouhds her port and aft. This would be the time a regulation military vessel would signal a warning to prepare to be boarded. But we don't work that way.

Michael's flagman signals that he's ready. I nod at Lucas and he lowers his torch to light the cannon for the first blow across the slaver's bow.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Candy Dream Queen Kyle is yours. Thanks

Everyone Else Unfortunately time is limited here at the library and we aren't allowed to use our own disc's so my post isn't going to be as long as I wish

~~ISABEL~~

I couldn't quite be certain, but I had a feeling my brother and Michael were near. With a feeling born of hope I stood and made my way over to the wall where I'd stashed something I'd crafted to look like the key to the shackles all of us were forced to wear and now using it to unlock my shackles first, I then started moving around the hold, speaking low so the guards above the hatch that led down to us wouldn't hear me.

"We need to keep quiet, but if everyone is careful we should be able to enjoy some freedom from our bonds while figuring out how we are going to make it out of the ships hold." I'd begun to feel a kinship with Tess but wasn't able to ask her about it so, instead I was simply waiting for the chance to have things reveal themselves as I moved to unlock her chains with the rusted key.

Moving toward the other girls I was doing the same thing, hoping that no one would enter while I was milling about unless it was the lad Kyle who had been showing that he was not like the others. Silently I prayed, Please, let Max and Michael get here in time.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Seeing as Max was the last pirate captain to post, I was waiting for a Michael post - but I guess I can continue....
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

After we fire our cannon, I can see the confusion erupt on the slaver ship. Men are running in every direction and I hear the cry of "Pirates!" They're trying to do everything at once and alert their captain, but they don't do the smartest thing. They don't raise the white flag of surrender.

Looks like we're gonna have a little fun.

"All right men! High and above! Fire away!" I shout so they'll keep the cannonfire above the waterline. We don't want to risk sinking the ship before we get a chance to rescue the ladies.

In the next instant, all the cannons are firing. The fire from Michael's Deamons comes only an instant later. We're on our second round before the slavers get off their first volley. I hope to God that Isabel is safe.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: I know it's been a long time since I posted and I'm sorry for that. I didnt mean to be so long but was struggling to work out what to put. Anyway, finally I came up with a complete post, I hope that everyone will think it's ok.

BIC

~Liz~

How many more day is it since we set sail…how many more days until this journey is over and the next part of our ordeal will begin…? The answer to both questions is that I don’t know. Not that it’s surprising…the only light which is coming into the hold is from the few candles which are set up at the far side… It’s difficult to distinguish night from day and who knows how long we’re sleeping when we do. Kyle comes in frequently with food, but I don’t honestly think that he knows how near we are to land either… Mostly he’s accompanied by one of our other captors too, which stops us from talking to him anyway.

I think we ran into some sort of storm the other say…the sea seemed to get choppy and I heard a lot of shouting from above. From what I’ve gathered since I think it’s thrown us off course a little, prolonging the journey. Whether that’s a good or bad thing, I can honestly say I don’t know.

As the days go by, I find myself just as scared about what will happen if we reach our destination as what will happen to me if I ever get home… Married…at my age… That thought in itself is alien enough…but add to that the age of my so called fiancée, and his past history, and it is enough to terrify me. If we reach our destination, I will be sold to the highest bidder to do what he wants with, but if I return home, my fate is not that different…

I think most of us have begun to resign ourselves to what is going to happen. At first the four of us at least, Isabel, Maria, Tess and myself, talked about plans…we all harboured a tiny glimmer of hope that something might happen to set us free… The longer we’re here, the more difficult that becomes though… Isabel keeps telling us that we shouldn’t give up hope…it’s almost as though she thinks she knows something we don’t…but I myself am getting to the stage where it is easier for me to push that glimmer of hope to the back of my mind. If something is going to happen to save us, then it will, and if it doesn’t…well perhaps the hope will make what is to come even more difficult…

I bite down hard on my lip, refusing to cry. Throughout this, I have been one of the only girls who hasn’t cried. Maria, Tess, Isabel and I have tried to stay strong. Perhaps we’ve been helped by the friendship which has formed between the four of us, but whatever it is I am grateful for it.

There have been occasions when one of the men has come in when most of the other girls are asleep. I think they feel bolder when they know most of us are out of it and more than once when I’ve still been awake one has come over and started ‘feeling’ me. They’ve never actually done something, one small thing to count myself lucky for, but I can see in their eyes that they wanted me to cry out, to see the fear and terror. With the other girls if they have tried the same perhaps they have got what they wanted, but with me, nothing… Even when I have felt like crying out or pleading with them to leave me alone I have not made a sound. The tears build up inside me but I bottle them up and refuse to let them out.

These villains will not get what they want from me… I won’t let them see the fear they cause…

Suddenly I’m drawn out of my thoughts as I realise Isabel is moving about. She’s kneeling down to me now and using something to release me from the chains. A key…? I’m surprised but push any questions to the back of my head. Right now they are unimportant, what matters is that we’re free from our restraints. I nod, listening as Isabel tells the others to stay quiet but suddenly the relative calm of the hold is broken into by the sound of gunfire. The ship rocks, almost throwing me back onto the floor as I attempt to stand and join Isabel.

Bracing myself against the ‘wall’, I take a few deep breaths as I realise just what is happening. There are no port holes to tell us who is firing, but without a doubt, the ship we are on is under attack… The question is, by friend, or foe…?
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

Sorry bout that brief intermission here I am!!! Michael post

<<Michael>>

Max fires the cannons, I can see the confusion erupt on that sad excuse for a slaver ship. Enuchs are running in every direction and I hear them just crying like little babies "Pirates!" They're trying to do everything at once and alert their pitiful captain, but they are dumb. hmm we must not have attacked this ship before . They don't raise the white flag of surrender.

"Take em down men." I signal "And fast You yellowbellied pigs." I repeat. There's no way we can risk Isabel...or the other ladies getting injured.

Hearing the sound of cannons erupting from my ship is the best part of being a pirate.

"Pull the ship closer to the action Alex. Get your ass down their and reload the cannon Adron. Move the fuck out the way Lucien before you get your bloddy ass killed man."

I love giving orders. This is the best part about being a pirate.

We finally get close enough for Max and I to jump aboard the slaver ship.

I pull my sword just in time to dodge the attack of some foul smelling enuch. I feel all the blood in my body begin to boil with the fighting rage.

"Maxwell Now this is my favorite part of being a pirate." I yell while striking the man enough to injure but not kill him. Everybody else is running and jumping overboard.

"Oh c'mon now fellows be meeeen!!!" I yell. "Max it seems these are not men abord this ship but they are all women!!!"
Later Days!
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

Yippee! This is going again, it's time for Alex to liberate Isabel's virtue! Er...

~Brian

Alex

I followed Michael onto the slaver ship, brandishing my saber in one hand and a pistol in the other. I shot one man who tried to stab Michael in the back, but mostly they just fled. I hurried to a hatch to the hold, hammering the lock with my blade until it broke and the hatch swung open.[/b]
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

The fight is going well and I'm enjoying it every bit as much as Michael. I see Alex make a break for the hold door and I'm pleased that he's found a hole through the fray. I don't want them trapped down there if anything goes wrong, or if one of these slavers gets an idea in his head. Of course, just now, the deck isn't the safest of places for the ladies, but I think that'll change in a very short time.

When I catch a break in the fighting, I run down to join Alex, confident that the rest of the crew can handle the remainder of the slavers. I get there just in time to see him smash the lock.

"Good work, Alex," I tell him as he opens the door. He takes one step inside and promptly goes crashing to the floor. "Wait!" I cry as I realize what happened. The hold is dark and I can't see who, but one of the ladies hit him over the shoulder with a metal bowl. He's lucky. I'm pretty sure she meant to hit him on the head. Alex rolls and sits up, raising his un-injured arm to ward off a second attack.

"We're friends. We're here to help," I try to explain. "Isabel? Are you there?"