Pirate's Bounty( Started)ADULT/CC (need Michael and Kyle)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~~Isabel~~

Once all the women were free, I made my way toward the door, telling the others to be silent but ready. Some of them grabbed what they could to be used as a weapon and stood near the door. When I heard the sound of cannon's firing, I smiled and knew that it had to be Michael and Max coming to the rescue. The only problem was, there was no way I could say something to the others without recieving questions.

Instead, I stood ready with the others and when the door opened, watched as one of the other ladies hit a guy over the head, I was able to tell immediately that it wasn't my brother or our friend. Only a moment later, I heard my brother's voice and moved to the door. "We're friends. We're here to help," Max try to explain. "Isabel? Are you there?"

As soon as I could, I went up to Max as I told the women, "Move, let me through." Parting through the crowd, I embraced my brother and whispered, "I'm pleased to see that you made it to the party in time." Pulling back, I grinned and told the others. "Alright, ladies we can relax now. We've been rescued."

Then looking back at Max I asked him simply, "Are we completely liberated?" Then looking at the guy that was hit, I added, "And who is that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I only had a short time on the comp... but hope this helps to keep things moving on.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

YAY! A Storm post. :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

I wrap my arms around Isabel, pleased that she seems to be whole and safe. She's also amazingly calm and controlled, but that's no more than what I'd expect of my sister. She's never been one for screaming in the corner when she could be taking charge.

"Happy to help. Michael and the crews are still finishing up, above deck, but there shouldn't be any problem," I say, smiling. Then I turn to Alex who is carefully getting to his feet, one hand massaging his shoulder. "That's Alex. My favorite minstrel turned crewman. Although he may find it a bit hard to play a ballad to your beauty after that blow." I direct the last to all the women in the hold, but especially to the one still holding the bowl that toppled Alex.

Last edited by isabelle on Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

:D here's another small one heh

~~Isabel~~

I smiled as I listened to my brother's response, "Happy to help. Michael and the crews are still finishing up, above deck, but there should be any problem," He says, smiling. Then I watched him turn to the guy that was getting to his feet before he continued. "That's Alex. My favorite minstrel turned crewman. Although he may find it a bit hard to play a ballad to your beauty after that blow."

I laughed as I heard that, "I think the fact that we've been saved from slavery is all any of us will be concerned with." Turning to face the other ladies, I said simply. "As soon as they say it's safe for us to go above, be ready to accept assistance. We'll be dispersing amongst two other ships. The captains are both men I trust with my life." I looked at Liz, Maria and Tess in turn as I gave brief introductions. "Max, this is Liz, Maria and Tess. Ladies, this is my brother Max."

Returning my gaze to my brother, I told him. "If you need to be elsewhere, feel free. I'll keep things together here until we're certain that there will be no chance of a lady being caught by a slaver's blade."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

OOC: Small Maria post. What should I do with Kyle? Will he be a prisoner now that the slave ship has been taken over?

Maria

I can’t believe that we’ve been rescued. Everything seems o be happening so quickly. I mean one moment I’m chained to the wall fearing for my death, and the next Isabel is introducing me to her brother saying that we are free.

I give Isabel’s brother, Max I think it was a good once over. I am torn. A part of me it so thankful that we have been rescued, but the other part of me can’t help but notice the obvious.

I lean against Liz’s side and whisper quietly in her ear so that the others don’t hear.

“Liz is it just me or is Isabel’s brother…a pirate?”
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

As Isabel introduces her friends, I doff my hat and give a deep bow. I may not look the part any longer, but I was raised in a manor house and I know how to act like a gentleman.

"My pleasure, ladies," I tell them. It's rather dim down here, and the girls are rumpled and dirty from their captivity, but I can still see that all three of them are very attractive. I wish I could take the time for proper introductions, but Isabel is right. There are other things to take care of at the moment.

Replacing my hat, I turn back to Isabel. One hand falls on Alex's shoulder and a minor use of power eases the ache from it without him noticing, as I address my sister again. "I will attend to matters above, then. If it pleases you, I'll leave Alex here to keep you company. He has a sharp wit and a sharper blade for your protection, should there be a need."

Last edited by isabelle on Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

Alex

As I entered the hold, someone clobbered me on the shoulder. I rolled away and sat up, fending off my attacker with my other arm, handicapped by not wanting to hurt her, as Max identified us and called out for his sister.

Isabel was beautiful, even after her captivity. And I was even more impressed that clearly, she had organized the (now former slaves) and had begun a breakout while we were boarding. I was speechless. Hopefully Isabel would think it was because of the blow I'd just taken.

""I will attend to matters above, then. If it pleases you, I'll leave Alex here to keep you company. He has a sharp wit and a sharper blade for your protection, should there be a need," Max finished.

I tried to remember my manners. "It's my pleasure and honor to defend you, m'lady. Ladies." I rose carefully, still holding my saber, and bowed towards Isabel.
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I know that Isabel will be safe with Alex. My hug earlier had confirmed that she had not been harmed and I hope the other girls are also unmolested.

I raise my sword and give another slight bow in Isabel's direction. She'd been near enough to being the lady of the household when I'd left and even if she hadn't, she's clearly the one leading the slave girls. Not that I'd have expected anything less.

"I shan't tarry," I promise them all before returning aboveboard.

There, I find the sounds of battle remarkably diminished. I see two men dying on the deck and as I make my way forward, two more wounded being dragged towards the bow as Michael makes quick work of the last stragglers. I move forward to assist, but they both drop their blades and surrender before I can take a swing.

"Fine work, Michael," I tell him, seeing that all is under control. He nods towards the crew and three more come to take the new prisoners to join the others on the forecastle. Thirteen slavers, most of them wounded, are corralled there and our crew is keeps them in check.

"Have you found the captain of this filthy bucket?" I ask.

"Aye," he says. "He's killed and gone overboard not five minutes ago."

I frown at that. I'd have liked to have had a few words with him and then to have the chance to run him through myself. I've never had much of a use for slavers and these, who would dare to harm my sister, are even more distasteful.

"Isabel?" Michael asks.

"Right as rain," I assure him. "Have we lost any of ours?" I saw none of our crews dead as I came about the starboard side, but they may be elsewhere, or overboard. And there will be injuries to tend to.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: hope this works guys, sorry it took a while, I have to get into the right frame of mind for this one... :wink:

~Liz~

I hear a commotion outside the door and a number of the girls in the hold pick up objects which are lying about to use as weapons. Anything from pieces of wood, to drinking bowls, anything that might help fend off an attacker if one appears.

Isabel, Maria, Tess and I have all stood together, forming a little group that in truth is probably at the head of whatever the plan is to be. Not that we have a plan…or not that I know of anyway…as far as I know it’s just a case of making sure we’re safe and taking any opportunity which might present itself as far as getting out of our prison.

I hear footsteps on the steps, reminding me of other occasions which I’d rather forget. For now though, I try to push these memories back and simply concentrate on the door. From the reaction of some of the other girls, I know I’m not the only one that’s heard it and we wait, listening as it seems that something is being thrown against the lock.

So someone is trying to break the lock…well that would seem to bode well I suppose… It doesn’t completely put us at ease though, and as whoever it is succeeds in his efforts and enters, he is rewarded by one girl with a bowl hitting his shoulder. She was aiming for his head I think, but I guess the bad light didn’t help her…although it did him I suppose…

The man who was revealed falls to the floor and rolls away. The woman in question doesn’t seem to have finished but I hardly think that she’s being malicious or anything…she’s just scared…

Soon after comes another man, and from his attire it’s not too difficult to guess what his ‘occupation’ is… What does come as a shock is him calling out Isabel’s name though…and the way that she then goes to greet him. Maria whispers in my ear about this brother being a pirate and I don’t know what else to do except nod. That’s exactly what he seems to be… Which does of course lead us onto the question of whether or not we’re any safer now than we were before…? Isabel says that we’re safe of course, that we’ve been feed, but what price will pirates put on our freedom, and if they find out the status of our parents who’s to say that they won’t decide a ransom would be a nice addition to their booty.

Somehow, these thoughts vanish as I see the way that this Max greets us however. If I didn’t know better I would say that he was a perfect gentleman…someone who would have been quite at home in a country estate as opposed to a pirate ship. Of course there’s no reason why Pirates can’t have families too…or even be polite and gentlemanly…I guess it’s just not what you think of automatically though…

Max says something to Isabel and a moment later leaves. The second man, the one who got clobbered earlier stays however, promising to protect us. Personally I don’t really know what to think of this turn of events, but if Max is Isabel’s brother I can’t help thinking that he can be trusted.

I bite my lip as we hear cries come from above as the fight continues but soon it seems it’s over. I guess the next question would be, what comes next…? “What have we gotten into now…” I mutter softly half to myself.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Like I'm going to tell you, so you can tell those out to get me...

Post by Serephinah »

~*~Tess~*~

I gathered with the girls in a little group as we awaited what would happen next...the commotion we could hear from the above deck sounded like a battle was taking place...the canons booming and the ringing of clashing swords. I was worried of what would happen next...Thankfully our demise was not to take place. We were rescued by Isabel's brother, Max the pirate...certainly a dubious occupation, but one that was helpful in these kinds of circumstances.

Alex stayed behind to guard us as Max went back on deck to check on his crew above. The fighting sounds had diminshed enough for me to surmise that Max and his crew were victorious...except there was one more thing...where was Kyle!?!...he..couldn't be...*gasp* dead!
I opened up my mind and focused on Kyle...I had gotten to know him very well over time we had been stuck on the ship. He was truly a kind soul who had been caught up with the wrong crowd. I continued to focus and finally found him--he was swimming in the sea, right next to the ship. I could feel his exhaustion from swimming in the rough ocean. I picked up my filthy skirts and ran up to Alex and stated hurriedly...

"We must save Kyle!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: my post for the nite...hopefully you like and if not change is always good. BTW who is subbing for Kyle now? Thanks

"
Crystalbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crystalbehr »

<<Michael>>

Max walks up to me from coming from down below.

"Fine work, Michael," He says as if he expected anything less from me.

"Have you found the captain of this filthy bucket?" Max asks.

"Aye," He's killed and gone overboard not five minutes ago."

I remembered how persistent that bastard was at dying. He cut me in me arm."

"Isabel?" I ask. I won't be cut in the arm for just any reason. Isabel better be on this ship.

"Right as rain," Max assures me. "Have we lost any of ours?"

"Notta one.... Although Lucien seemed a little scared back there when he tossed some guy overboard. I had to grab the guy and toss him over meself. Lucien said that the eunuch was pleading for his life, yabbering about how he was against what was happening to the ladies before we came over. But I saw the man had his hand on the hilt of his sword."

(A/N: That was Kyle who was thrown overboard)

"I don't know if he was gonna attack or not but a sword is a sword."

Before Maxwell can have time to ponder that, I go off into a more important subject.

"Better yet man, tell me how the other ladies are, and which ones get to come unto my ship." I continue "Are the other ladies fetching because the homely ones will stay aboard your ship. Better yet, the homelies are welcome onto my ship too I mean a piece is a piece right." I grinned while patting Max on his back. He wasn't looking very happy at my statement.

"What!!"
Later Days!