Roswell Magick Legacy ADULT/UC/XO

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Bordersinsanity
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Bordersinsanity »

bump -- this thread has been pruned you may want to resubscribe to it to get your update notices.

thanks
Jen
<center>Image
Archives | Rules | Plagiarism | Fundraising</center>
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

Adam places his hand on mine and I start slightly, the tingling warmth that accompanies his touch is a little surprising, but nice all the same. He smiles and it too warms me almost as much as his voice Relax, Tess. We have everything needed here. You will be comfortable.

He looks like he's about to say more, and I want to respond, to tell him that I don't fear for my comfort or my safety around him but Isabel appears suddenly in the centre of the room. She is dripping water and barks immediately What's everyone sitting around for? We've got a rescue. Adam, focus on the Hematite Seal. Cameron, be ready to try and see Michael. Liz.... you are staying here. I glance up at Adam again but his attention has re-focused on his cousin and with a slight sigh I follow her gaze to Kyle Kyle. Your father isn't at the facility. The storm has him stuck on the road between here and there.

I want to go to him and see how he is but she is already turning to us and holding out a hand. I've got something that all four of you will need to have on you in case something happens and we need to locate you.

Trevor moves to her and takes one, sending the others our way. I feel Adam drop my hand and I turn to look at him but he has already closed his eyes and the look of concentration on his face is intense. Liz is arguing with Isabel and Max looks concerned.

I move silently to Kyle and hold out the amulet, asking with my eyes if he'll help me as he has done so many times before. He looks angry for a second, before his shoulders slump and I half smile at hime before turning around and raising my hair out of the way. He fastens the amulet and I let my hair drop, turning back and squeezing his upper arm before refocusing on Isabel.
Alright, here’s the deal. Kyle and Alex will remain here in the safety of the Donovan home. We don’t know what sort of things we’ll have to work with there. The rest of us will be teleporting to the compound where there is an entrance that will need to be forced open since thanks to the double lightening bolt that my brother hit them with, they have no power. When we get in there, Cameron will use her gift to try and lead the way toward where Michael is being held, but also I will be taking a different form so that I can use another method of locating him.

Adam begins to argue with her, but she makes it clear that she will not entertain any sort of insubordination. She then turns her gaze on me and I feel suddenly shy and insecure. Something was said earlier about you being able to hide us, I think that it may well come to be something that will be necessary. I nod, but she has already moved on.

Maria, I need you to attempt another dream walk with Michael. Hopefully he is asleep. Trevor, I think you should be prepared to take point amongst the others and I’ll flank everyone. Max, you and Liz remain in the center. I understand that you’ll want to be a big part of things, but as healers, we’ll need to be certain that you are best protected in case something happens, but also for Michael’s sake.

Then she looks at Kyle and my breath catches as I think she may be finding a role for him to play, square in the middle of the danger we are about to face. I’m going to leave a headset with you and a radio. If you end up hearing anything on the radio that might spell out trouble for us, use the headset and let us know. I let out an inaudible sigh and thank whatever powers that be that he will be safe in all this.

Everyone begins to move and I take it as a chance to talk to Kyle alone, not sure when we'll be afforded another chance. I grab his arm and pull him a little farther into a corner. I turn to look back at the others and see Adam flash a brilliant grin at me before I turn back to see my best friend grimace and then scowl. "Ok, so you want to tell me what's up with you? I'm about to go get myself killed and you're looking like you might gladly save me the effort."
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Whenever everyone is ready, we can start the rescue.... I've got the post set in my mind for it already.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Laina is waiting on a Michael post too.... just a reminder.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

I'm happy to skip to the rescue...
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

"Ok, so you want to tell me what's up with you? I'm about to go get myself killed and you're looking like you might gladly save me the effort." Tess says, sounding majorly pissed off after she pulls me aside.

I shrug, trying to seem like it doesn't matter, but I'm still tense and upset.

Hell, all that talk and planning about keeping my dad out of the fire-fire has just been thrown aside. Nobody cares about that, Kyle. 'He's the only family you got? Who cares! We're not taking any effort to shield him. Not a bit. We're taking the whole thing down. Oh! And you get to monitor their communications so you can listen in while we destroy him. What fun!'

Maybe if I'm on the radio, I could call and alert my father. Get him out of there.... But that would put all my friends in danger and doom Michael, who had done nothing wrong except be different -- just like my friends.

This totally sucked.

"Why should anything be up?" I answer Tess, seething. I cross my arms, not knowing what-else to do. "You guys are going blasting in there with alien and magic powers against my dad -- who has nothing. I'm supposed to be happy about that, right? Sure! You don't care. You're too busy flirting with that ten-cent Irish Romeo!"

Last edited by isabelle on Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

She's Laina Donagal and she says she's trying to prevent a 'needless' war. Are there ever wars that are needed? Sure, it's justifiable to fight back if you've been attacked, I guess, but that doesn't mean the war is needed in the first place.

I don't say anything, 'tho, just taking it in as she rambles on a bit more. She's definately up to something. She wants me to lead her to the Donovans. I'm not sure I want to do that. I don't understand what it is she's looking to get from them.

"I can't teleport the same way they can, but I can get you out. I know you have no reason to trust me, so if you feel better using me as a shield to get out, you can," she says.

A sheild. Now why would they care about someone who just busted in here? Because she didn't. She's one of them. One of this group that has kidnapped, drugged and deliberately tormented me.

I pull my arm out of her grip, only to find myself overbalancing, nearly tumbling from the cot before I manage to catch myself on the edge. "You're one of them!" I accuse her. My voice is still low and raspy, not very threatening, but it's the best I can muster.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

After I pull Kyle aside to talk to him his face goes from simply angry to downright stormy. At first he just shrugs in response to my question, but after considering a minute he almost explodes. Why should anything be up? You guys are going blasting in there with alien and magic powers against my dad -- who has nothing. I'm supposed to be happy about that, right? Sure! You don't care. You're too busy flirting with that ten-cent Irish Romeo!

Both his anger and his words stun me for a second. He thinks we are just going to... and I don't care? And... Irish Romeo? It takes me a second to process what he means by everything, and when I do I get angry right back at him.

"Excuse me? What exactly is that supposed to mean? I don't care? Why is it that you think I want you to stay here? Because I don't care? Because... what? I want to put myself in the middle of a really dangerous situation so I can 'flirt' without you to protect me? Cause that's my idea of a really romantic date. Oh, and while we're on the subject. If I rememeber correctly your dad is in the middle of this because he kidnapped my.. my.. well, someone like me!"

I know I'm making absolutely no sense, but Kyle makes me so angry!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Laina~

"You're one of them!" Michael accuses as he pulls his arm from my grip almost falling from the cot.

"No!" I can't help but exclaim. "No, I'm not really one of them. They think I am. They held me here for years, Michael... years. Did tests on me because they thought I was like you. When they learned I was simply a witch they wanted to use me to help them." I shake my head as I look towards the door. "I refused for a long time but they finally found my weakeness. My little brother is now their captive in another facility. If I don't do what they want then he will suffer. He doesn't have the magic within him right now. We... chose to supress his ability so he could fit in normally with others. Damn it, Michael... he's only ten years old."

I sighed, I hadn't spoke of this with anyone, not even my own family. All they knew was that Mitchel had been kidnapped and hadn't been seen for three years. I couldn't tell them that he was being held to keep me in line. "I don't want you to go through the same hell, Michael. I know what you are, I've seen things in visions... I know what they'll do to you."

Yes, I might have several reasons for wanting to find the Donovans but they weren't all negative. With their power I could get my brother back and then have my revenge. Of course, convincing my family that they didn't have Mitch was the problem. If Mitch wasn't returned soon, the Donagol's would start an all out mystic war and for the wrong reasons. Granted, Mitch was just a reason for her family to do what they wanted for generations, since Rhys Donovan had wed Ariel instead of the elder Donagol matron. They'd had an arranged marriage and Rhys had walked out of it in order to marry one of the triplets, his brothers marrying the others. It had changed the way things were supposed to be and created problems for the generations that came after. Nyrese Donagol had never wed after that, her sorrow had taken over because even though the marriage had been arranged, she had loved Rhys.

Nyrese was my great-grandmother's sister. I'd met her and been able to learn from her until she finally passed when I was six. "Now, it's up to you Michael. I can help get you out of here or you can use me as a shield to get out of here." While I spoke, I reached to my ankle and removed a gun, placing it on the cot beside me.
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Tess starts shouting right back at me but I don't think she gets it. What this is going to be doing to me. She just wants to blame my dad!

"I know!" I answer, angry but not quite shouting. "I know what he did. I hate that. You know I want to get Michael out there. I'm ON YOUR SIDE. But he's still my DAD. He's all I've got!"

I stop then, the words seeming to punch a hole in my energy. Suddenly, I'm a balloon with no air in it. I take a step back and drop into a chair. This is it. They're going to do this and I'll ... I'll be alone.

"I guess," I say quietly now, feeling almost ... broken. He's not the best dad. He's authoritative, distant, angry, but he's still my dad. She doesn't have a real dad. Just Nacedo. Maybe she doesn't think it's a big deal. "... Maybe you're thinking it doesn't matter. He's bad and that's it, right? I know you never liked him, but ..."

My throat closes up and I can't say anymore. She'll never understand. I look away from her, trying to get myself together. If I'm going to be alone, I need to be strong. "... just forget it."