Roswell Magick Legacy ADULT/UC/XO

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*bump*
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

Kyle is getting really angry, and there's something else, although I'm not sure yet what. He doesn't yell, but it feels the same. I know! I know what he did. I hate that. You know I want to get Michael out there. I'm ON YOUR SIDE. But he's still my DAD. He's all I've got!

We stand there for a second, both slightly out of breath, and then Kyle steps back and drops into a chair, like a puppet with his strings cut.

His voice is quiet when he speaks again, and I have to step closer and kneel down to hear him clearly. I guess... Maybe you're thinking it doesn't matter. He's bad and that's it, right? I know you never liked him, but ...

He looks away, but the pain in his eyes before he turns hurts my heart.
just forget it

I place a hand on his shoulder but he doesn't move, doesn't turn back and so I squeeze gently, trying to get his attention.

"Kyle, I don't want your father hurt. He's your dad, I know that means something. We just want to save Michael, to stop him from getting hurt. I promise, I'll do everything I make sure that your dad doesn't get hurt in the process."

This time he does look at me and the doubt is evident in his eyes. And then something registers. "You aren't alone. What about us Kyle? What about me? Don't you have me? We will try not to hurt him, but you have someone else. Michael is all alone , and in pain. How can we not help him? What else can we do?"
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

Tess promises that she's going to try to keep Dad safe, but I know it's a secondary concideration. Even more, I know these Donovans will have no such concideration. As much as Tess and the others have never liked Dad and have always been wary of him -- apparently with good reason -- at least they know and care about me. The Witches don't even have that. I just know that it's not going to work out.

"You aren't alone. What about us Kyle? What about me? Don't you have me? We will try not to hurt him, but you have someone else. Michael is all alone, and in pain. How can we not help him? What else can we do?" Tess asks.

"Nothing," I tell her, admitting defeat although I don't let her see that. I build a wall in my mind, keeping my feelings inside. Maybe I'll have time for them later but I'm not going to do it now. Not in front of Tess. She says that I'm not alone because I have them, but they're all just friends. I was beginning to think that Tess might be something more, but she's going ga-ga over that guy -- I'm not even going to have that. Friends are nice, but it's not like family...

"Of course we're going to help him. I'll do my part," I promise. He won't be alone. Michael will have new family when they get him out. He'll have Trevor. His long-lost brother. It'll be a double bonus for him. What a lucky guy.

Straightening up, I get to my feet and look at Isabel. She's taken charge here, telling everyone what to do. "When do we start this?" I ask.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Cameron~

As we're all getting set to leave, I lose my balance slightly and my hand lands on the back of the couch. Suddenly, an image flashed through my mind of a woman with Michael, and then I see an image of a gun and Serena and this young man Kyle falling to the ground. Snapping back to the present I shake my head and look at Isabel as Kyle asks his question. "Isabel, I'm staying here." I say aloud and then to Isabel, Liz and Adam, I send out telepathically, making certain the others, including Serena didn't hear.

I had a vision, Serena and Kyle are in danger. I'd better remain here.

Slowly, Isabel nods. "Then, keep using your powers and if you find anything to help us find Michael, let us know." I nod. I know it's change in the plans, but I can't help but feel that someone needs to be here in case something happens.

Isabel takes a moment before she looks at the others, "If you are coming, get into the circle and join hands. I'm not going to keep waiting. Two minutes and then we're gone." I know that she's probably not wanting to go at this without the four of us, but if they needed me, once they were in I'd be able to teleport instantly. Right now, I needed to make certain that Serena and Kyle remained safe.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Alex~

I wish I knew how to make this better for Kyle, but right now I don't... All I can do it seems is try to get as much information as I can, and that's easier said than done with the security I'm coming up with...

It must be so hard for him though, hearing all this talk about his dad and what he does, when to Kyle, really, he's just his dad, simple, straightforward...

I sigh and wonder whether to say something as Kyle starts to shout, but as Tess seems to be dealing with it, I leave her to it until I hear him shouting at her too. This isn't good, but I can't say it's not to be expected... Tess doesn't exactly react well, and as I hear their combined voices raised, I push back the chair, ready to stand up and go towards them but not moving just yet...

Thankfully, my hope that they'll sort it out between them seems to be right, and although I'm sure he's still upset, Kyle puts on a brave face as he turns to Isabel, asking when we start.

That's when suddenly Cameron, I think she's called, decides that she's staying... I look round, hoping to see something to give some clue as to why, but there's no apparent reason for the change in plan and I continue to watch, waiting to see what will happen next.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Serena~

Cameron's sudden decision to stay causes me to look over at her, questioning silently what's going on. Isabel's lack of resistance suggests that she's at least explained to her further, but I haven't been included on this one, and that in itself causes further questions... Why wouldn't she tell me, why would she hide whatever it is from me...? I might not be a witch, but I'm as much a part of this as anyone else... If something's wrong, if something's happened, she should have told me...

I chew on my lip nervously as I wait for the others to go, knowing that as soon as they do, I'm going to ask Cameron. Not knowing just lets my mind dream up all sorts of terrible possibilities, most probably worse than the reality... and I'd rather face the truth, than whatever my imagination comes up with...
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

Kyle's distress is battering my blocks yet again, but I won't let it get to me this time... I can't... It's awful what is happening, and I wish I could do something to help him - no one should have to go through this, but then no one should have to go through what Michael is doing right now either, and that has to be my priority...

Cameron's sudden decision to leave surprises me, but then I hear her explain further, and know it's the right thing to do. Giving a slight nod, I notice Serena's look as Isabel raises no objection, and I realise she hasn't been told. *Tell her...* I send to Cameron, not bothering to clarify 'who' because I know it will be clear. *She knows too much to be kept in the dark now, it's not fair...* With this, I look up at Max, offering him my hand as I prepare to step forward. "Ready...?" I ask him softly in little more than a whisper.
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
Love Always...
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*Tess*~

I sigh as Kyle shuts me out. I know he is, just like I know there is nothing I can do or say right now that will make it better. I guess I’ll just have to leave this one for now and hope that after we get Michael back it can be fixed.

I see Alex looking at us, and as Kyle steps forward to Isabel I shake my head slightly, shrugging too. I look at Max, but he seems distracted by Liz, and so I too turn my attention to Isabel.

She impatiently tells us to join hands and so I step forward, ready to do my part- just hoping this will work and no one will get hurt.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

bumping this... since it seems lost... and I've got to try and find the posts I'd started here the other day...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Cameron~

Isabel and the others all joined hands and I watched as they vanished before turning to look at Serena. Without speaking aloud, I explained, I had a vision that there was going to be trouble and that someone here would be hurt. It was agreed that it was best I remain here. Don’t tell the others… we don’t want them getting freaked out. The best thing to do right now is wait and see what happens and if necessary we’ll teleport to safety.

Once I’d finished explaining the situation I looked at Alex, “Alex… can you hack into anything?” I asked, needing to know what other assistance might come from the mortal.

As I’m standing there, I also turn to look at Kyle, walking over to stand beside him and place a hand on his shoulder, “They’ll be alright and so will your father. He’s not at the facility, so they won’t have to go up against him. We’ll figure out what’s going on when Michael’s brought home.” I speak to the boy softly, wanting to help ease his mind. I know it doesn’t mean much coming from someone he doesn’t know but I can’t help but feel the need to assure him.

~Isabel~

As soon as everyone has joined hands, I feel the familiar joining of my cousins and my power. Within seconds, we’re standing just outside of a large rock face and I look at it carefully, watching as Adam does a quick revealing spell which shows us the actual entrance. “We need to figure out how to actually get in. The doors are going to be locked down because of the bolt of electricity that Adam shot through the facility when he called up the lightening.”

I look around at those gathered, “Any ideas?” I knew Adam and I could try and work a spell, but the type of spell we needed would take a great deal of time and energy. We didn’t want to waist either of those when we had no idea just what we’d face once we were inside.

“Maybe I could call up another bolt to blow off the door?”

“No, Adam. That would be too risky because of your level of energy. You need to conserve what you can.”

Maria spoke up then, having tried another dream walk but failed which concerned her greatly because she had felt a strange connection to him. “We can do it. If all of us combine our power and focus it on altering the door or something…?” She instantly looked at Max for his leadership.

Trevor whom I had the idea wasn’t normally one to show even the slightest of following nodded, “It’s your call, Max. How do you think we should proceed?”
A List of All My Fics