A Question for the Gazers...

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I get your point, I stopped watching after Departure since I lost the interest in what might happen in the 3 rd season - some understand that, some not
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Here is an observation I have made regarding Gazer's :shock:

Have you noticed that there are many Gazer's (myself included) that have never watched the 3rd (and final) Season of Roswell and yet we are still die hard fans of our couple? I mean, the show has been over for around 5 years and yet we are still going strong and even have recruited new Gazer's with fics (If only we were writing for the show back then!) :twisted: :lol:

A/I only had 2 Seasons (and not many scenes) and yet somehow we were able to see the potential there and fall in love with these 2. Would this have happened with any of the other characters?

I am just amazed at how loyal we are to A/I even after all these years! :lol: :lol:

Kara
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I am just amazed at how loyal we are to A/I even after all these years!
loyal, stubborn, living in denial ... :lol: we certainly know a good thing when we see it! ;)

well, since many didn't watch the last season, Roswell is over for us for 6 years now :lol:
I know Gazers who watched S3 and they congratulated me in my decision to not watch it (come to think of it, even people who aren't gazers did)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Hell I'm one of those people who havn't watched season three.In fact I didn't even watch the whole show when it was running.Mainly because at the time there was no WB station in this backwater town I call home :lol:

I got my Roswell start by watching the SciFi channel when it would show a run of ep's(from which season? I had no idea at the time?) for about four to five hours.I quickly fell in love with Kyle/Tess and Alex/Isabel.

I was so pulling for a happy ending for my favorite two couples.But when a friend of mine who watched the show told me that Alex dies and Tess is the one who killed him.....well I was..... :twisted:

So the only part of season three I have EVEN seen is the part where Max and Liz are making out in the car right before they go into the store to rob it.To this day I still don't know why they went in there to rob it :lol:
Last edited by killjoy on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I think it is safe to say that even people who watched S3 can't totally see the logic behind that :lol:

I always found excuses to not be near the tv when S3 was on - washing the car, doing some errands, .. :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yeah I too refuse to watch season three. Like I said no Tess and Kyle action and no Alex (Well except for that ghost Alex I heard about) left me no reason to watch it :roll:
adi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by adi »

I've just watched S-3 and on the whole I didn't think it was too bad.

How can a stargazer like me say this you may ask.

Easy.

In my mind I I don't consider it Roswell season 3, I think of it as "Roswell 3- based loosely on roswell the seriies". If you avoid connecting it with the first two then it can be fairly watchable. As has been mentioned by numerous people there isn't a lot that it has in common with the first two series so if you can make yourself did-associaiate it then it does work.

Now, is anyone out there interested in buy several squate miles of the north atlantic at a low low price.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

adi wrote:Now, is anyone out there interested in buy several squate miles of the north atlantic at a low low price.
Huh? :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

kinda reminds me of a few years ago, when there were offers to buy land on the Moon :lol:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
adi
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by adi »

Sternbetrachter wrote:kinda reminds me of a few years ago, when there were offers to buy land on the Moon :lol:
I've some prime plots on the surface of jupiter if your interested. :twisted:

*Thinks "this is silly, all these sci-fi fans and no-one sees the problem". Thinks about selling water to fish and sand to the Middle east.* :wink: