Why Oh Why Oh Why

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Dreamer-laure wrote:
I agree! A lot of the time, CC fic writers have a hard time defining Alex and Isabel's relationship.?
It's not hard or complicated to define really. A/I had a simple relationship to understand. To me even easier to understand than M/L or M/M
If there's little A/I it just means they didn't care enough to explore it.

Boy likes girl, girl avoids risk because of insecurity, girl leads boy on only to treat him bad again,girl tells boy she not ready to have relationship then very cruely break his heart by throwing herself at a guy in front of his face, boy confused & hurt by girls actions, girl then finally realises that she want's boy * eventually admits to herself she loves him.

Nothing hard to figure out the summary of A/I relationship on the show.

Oh damn i thought i was leaving Stargazing... the force of A/I keeps drawing me back :lol:
Last edited by Stargazer's Delight on Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

there are people, (I guess you are one of them but please, correct me if I'm wrong - I don't want to do you wrong) who say that a stargazer is someone who likes Isabel with Alex, but who also likes Max with Liz, Isabel with Kyle or Michael with Liz
No a Stargazer is someone who likes Isabel with Alex and Alex with Isabel...period. Which is why most people say something like..."I'm mostly a Stargazer although I can see Isabel with Kyle..." or something like that...I think most people seem to be missing the whole point of why some of us are upset. IF we claim to be a stargazer why are we always worried that will be in question? Sometimes I can only be in a Stargazer type mood when I'm reading something, Hell my Incrowder is more stargazer then it is Incrowder in some parts. All we are saying is we post in this forum as people who LOVE Alex and Isabel together, if we choose to support another couple that is our choice and I'm sorry if a banner offends you, that is not anyone's intention...but alot of people on this site HATE Tess or Isabel, does a banner with them in it offend them? Your telling me we all must not bash your ship( which I think bashing would be talking a bunch of crap about the ship not shipping one person in the ship with someone else, but whatever) but you can bash one that I like and it's ok?

I've never once said anyone who hates UC is a bad person, ever. I do not like AU...at ALL but I certainly have good friends who write it and write it well. Stargazers seem to have gotten very judgmental. I'm surprised and sad by it.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Stargazers seem to have gotten very judgmental. I'm surprised and sad by it.
I'm sure you are, after all, it is a sad thing that we all get worked so up by it :lol:

Your telling me we all must not bash your ship( which I think bashing would be talking a bunch of crap about the ship not shipping one person in the ship with someone else, but whatever) but you can bash one that I like and it's ok?

I didn't mean to write "oh god, you bastards, how dare you inflict uc on me" and I'm sorry if that's how it can be read, really I'm sorry, - I just wanted to posts my thoughts/feelings about it so you know how Trude ticks
and like Nathan told me yesterday, no one likes to have her/his ship bashed and I didn't mean to bash you - I was just trying to say I ain't a uc fan (but ... I guess that's already clean)

like I wrote, I think it's good that you enjoy it because ... just enjoy it! if you like it, cool

and really ... I don't want to start fights about fiction
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

I just wanted to posts my thoughts/feelings about it so you know how Trude ticks
I think I understand what your saying, and I'm not trying to fight at all. I felt the need to defend my choice just like you did. I'm still the same ole' Pooh who likes Isabel and Alex smut. That will never change.... :)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

wanna hear something really really weird Pooh?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Sure?
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Sternbetrachter wrote:wanna hear something really really weird Pooh?
What? you're still the same old Trude who will always love A/I and that will never change :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

funny but no ... sorry for getting you all curious, Pooh but ... after thinking about it some more, I realize it is too weird - even for me :oops:
spoken out loud or written down, it doesn't make that much sense anymore :roll:
Last edited by Sternbetrachter on Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

you know..you're new here so I'm going to give you a piece of advice...don't bash the mods. It's not a very intelligent thing to do.
hm ... so it is okay to bash people who aren't mods then? :lol: :roll:

Dreamer-Laure, I'm happy whenever A/I are together in a story, no matter if it's dreamer or candy or whatever centric - there are so little stories, I'm estatic about every stargazer scene I get
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well to be honest with you guys when I first started watching the show I was very anti-Gazer (not that I called it that at the time seeing how I had no idea what Gazer shipping was) Yeah like any guy I thought Isabel was extremely hot but the way she treated Alex made her very not popular with me.

That whole 'I'm sorry Alex I just can't be with anyone right now...Oh hi Grant!' act she did really turned me off of her.If she didn't want to date Alex or anyone else at the time that was fine.But don't give him a lame excuse like that and than in one day turn around with some else and do the exact opposite.

It wasn't until he came 'back' from Sweden with the 'whatever Isabel' attitude he had did I start likening them again.The way he brushed her off at his slide show and the no he gave her on Prom had me going 'way to grow a backbone Alex!'

But just as she started seeing Alex as something other than the guy who tagged after her and did her bidding,the show killed him off.Things were starting to look up for them.

It's one of the reasons I have a love/hate relationship with this show.The actors were great but the writers and directors did their best to ruin it.

So like I said I wasn't that big of a fan of Isabel on the show.For me stargazing fun comes from fanfiction not from the show.

* :shock: And now I must duck for cover before Karen starts throwing rocks at me :shock: *