Crossover fanfic

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I've never actually been able to get into crossovers... I try, but it's hard for me, because if there was something like aliens AND a gate to places all around the universe, etc, or aliens AND wizards, or aliens AND immortals.... I don't know, it takes away from some of the credibility of it for one thing (and let's not get into how credible each thing is on it's own. lol) and then it also takes away some of the isolationalism of the stuff. Also, if two shows don't have the same sort of feel, or the same humor or something about them, then it's hard for me to imagine the characters being part of one story. I don't know... maybe I'm just narrow-minded.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

adi wrote:I may be the odd one out here but I don't want KK to finish "Still Yours". I want one chapter a day FOREVER.
I totally agree :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

When it comes to Stargazing crossovers I've always wanted to see Roswell/First Wave.Alex joins the fight against the invading alien army and we get to see the groups reaction when they learn he's killing aliens,evil ones mind you :lol:
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Crossovers? :shock:

Well lately I have been hooked on Farscape. I have often thought I might write a fic where these 2 worlds cross over. Maybe John and Aeryn from Farscape are sent to earth to bring the royal 4 back to help fight Kivar. Then it will be 2 earth men (Alex and John) in love with 2 alien women (Isabel and Aeryn). :lol:

Then again I have a also been watching Lois and Clark: The New Adventure of Superman.

Maybe a cross over of all 3? They all are alien related :lol: :lol:

Kara
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

KaraGail wrote:Crossovers? :shock:

Well lately I have been hooked on Farscape. I have often thought I might write a fic where these 2 worlds cross over. Maybe John and Aeryn from Farscape are sent to earth to bring the royal 4 back to help fight Kivar. Then it will be 2 earth men (Alex and John) in love with 2 alien women (Isabel and Aeryn). :lol:

Then again I have a also been watching Lois and Clark: The New Adventure of Superman.

Maybe a cross over of all 3? They all are alien related :lol: :lol:

Kara
Howdy Kara. Missus KK mentioned seeing a self-proclaimed Roswellian over at Terra Firma. I bopped on over there and looked, and there you were. (BTW...Missus KK is imloco2 over there.)

My own preferred Roswell/Farscape XO would be Nasedo forcing Tess to use the G'lith to transport Liz and Alex away to get rid of them. It works like a dimensional gate in this story. They end up in the UT's, get picked up by Moya and her merry crew, have some adventures, grow up a little, then come home and settle Nasedo's hash. Tess isn't evil in this one, just coerced by her father figure.

I'm still waiting on a West Wing XO though.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

KK,

I really like your idea... it sounds like it would be a epic story though and I couldn't even begin to fathom writing one (I am still amazed how you are able to write "Still Your" and keep up with everything). :shock:
Howdy Kara. Missus KK mentioned seeing a self-proclaimed Roswellian over at Terra Firma. I bopped on over there and looked, and there you were. (BTW...Missus KK is imloco2 over there.)
I checked out her story over at Terra Firma and it seems she is an epic writer as well :lol: :shock: I haven't made my presence known there yet but I hope to come out of lurkdom soon and interact with the talented writers over there. It took me years to do it over here so who knows :shock:

Kara
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

I agree with the Highlander and Buffy ideas.

I think part of this is wishful thinking. If Alex is an immortal, he may take longer for him to recover but he will officially wake up from what Tess did to him. I think he and Richie would be great friends, and him and Joe could make some fab music together.

And one day I would love to write a Buffy/Roswell crossover, mainly for the shock on Micheal's face when Maria manifests as a Slayer. And lots of other intersting things. And the Buffy wraith when she finds out what has been done to these poor kids.

Unfortunitly as I have a complete inability to write canon charecters, I seriously doubt it will ever happen.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I watched Underworld pt 1 the other day and it gave me a thought.

How about a story where when Alex was in Sweden (in this story he actually went on the trip) he took a trip of Europe and stumbled into the middle of a vampire/Lycan (werewolf) fight.He gets bit by one of them.And now back in Roswell he must learn to live with the consequences of becoming a vampire or werewolf
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

sounds like a nice idea - Underworld is a nice movie :) ...will you start writing soon? :P
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Sternbetrachter wrote: ...will you start writing soon? :P
:lol: Yeah I have two ideas in the works.And to make this thread happy one of them has a married Stargazing couple in it. :D