Needing your assistance

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Needing your assistance

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Hi,

I'm writing a fic in which I basically want to incorporate as many A/I scenes as possible from the show. My problem is, among other things, I only own the first season, and as fun as it would be to just sit for hours and peruse the transcripts and photos from every single episode there ever was, it's just not feasible. So let me ask you all, please, to tell me what your favorite A/I scenes from the show are, and which ones you'd like to see in my story? Please include an episode title if you can so I can credit it properly.

Thank you all for your assistance!

~ Roswellfan4
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I promise I'll think about it! :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

hm, okay since you know S1, I'll think about my favourite S2 moments ...

Alex's strip was of course great even though I'm not sure if it can be classified as "Stargazer Moment"

in Viva Las Vegas, when Maria was singing on stage and Alex was filming her and Isabel walked up to him (after dismissing another date) and they had a talk about Isabel not being *the biggest freak in the world* and Isabel asked Alex to dance - so cute, especially how Isabel looked at Alex :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Don't forget when Alex came back from "Sweden" and was showing the girls the slide show and Isabel had to leave but before she did she told him he looked really good (of course what made it the best was that Alex no longer gave her that lost puppy dog look) :lol:

Kara
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

KaraGail wrote:Don't forget when Alex came back from "Sweden" and was showing the girls the slide show and Isabel had to leave but before she did she told him he looked really good (of course what made it the best was that Alex no longer gave her that lost puppy dog look) :lol:

Kara
Ah, so true. That was Alive Alex's hottest moment, ever. Hee.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I really like the S1 scenes between A/I but especially their first kiss in Sexual Healing (my favourite Stargazer kiss) and their talk in the Crashdown during Crazy when Alex admits that he'd do anything to protect her :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Thanks, everyone, for all your suggestions - I hope to be posting my story (a one-parter) in the Canon/CC section later this week. I'll make another posting here when I do, and I look forward to all your feedback!

Thanks again,

LairaBehr4
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Needing your assistance

Post by cardinalgirl »

I didn't know where to put this, so this seemed as good a spot as any. I don't know how many of you have been keeping up with this thread, discussing the history of Rosfic, but xmag has asked for a Gazer perspective, and since I started with reading mostly Gen CC, my own view is a bit skewed. But Trude? Kay? I know you gals have been around the watering hole longer than I have...
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Needing your assistance

Post by killjoy »

I believe the ep's name is HEART OF MINE.

But it's the scene where Alex tells Isabel no he's not going to ask her to prom and he gives the speech why.I think that shocked look on Isabel's face was very important.It showed how shocked she was over the fact that not only had Alex grown a back bone but she suddenly realized that he might no longer be at her beck and call,waiting for her to show him a scrap of attention.

I think it was one of the first times that their relationship was shown on equal footing instead of Isabel having the upper hand.