The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well my so called work is out there for the Halloween challenge.It's not my best work and will get a many flames no doubt.

But it's over on the AU with aliens board and called Stargazing Halloween Romance
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I'll check it out :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

killjoy wrote:My Best Friend's Wedding/The Wedding Planner/Stargazing Challenge.

I don't know if this has been done or mentioned, but oh well here you go.

Alex and Isabel have been best friends for ages. So when Alex announces that he's coming back to Roswell with a surprise, Isabel is first in line to see what it is. But she's shocked to the core when she realizes the surprise is not a WHAT but a WHO. A very beautiful who that Alex announces is his fiancee and that they're getting married.

And to make matters worse the new girl has heard from Alex what a great planner Isabel(I.E...the Christmas Nazi) is so she asks Isabel to plan her and Alex's entire wedding!

Now too late Isabel realizes she's in love with Alex and so she must now find a way to break up the happy couple and get her Alex back.

Can be a with aliens or everyone is human story.

Alex could have had feelings for Isabel earlier and moved on OR never had them for her at all until the story.

Rating can be whatever you feel comfortable with.

Must be mentioned why Alex was gone for at least 8 months to 1 year. (School, work or whatever is up to you)
I'll try this one. I might not post until the end of Feb tho...
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

great - I can't wait :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Here's a simple one that's been going around and around in my head for some time.

AU no dead Alex or evil Tess

While in Sweden Alex gets an offer he can't refuse.A chance to not only finish school there but a scholarship to a world renowned college/university that would have normally been way out of his league.

So much to Liz,Maria and secretly Isabel's dismay Alex decides not to come back to Roswell.

Now five to ten years later either Alex comes back to Roswell for a visit OR Isabel,with her love life in shambles,goes looking for him.

Requirements.

The couples are M/L,M/M,K/T and hopefully A/I.The others doesn't have to be in the story but mentioned as this is how their life's turned out.

No running off after graduation so everyone is still together as best as can be after friends graduate high school.

Jesse is brought up as while as Leana when Isabel and Alex start to catch up and tell each other about their life's.
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

This one has been in my mental card file for years. Time to get it out in the open and hope that someone picks it up.

It's CC. Gazer focus, but with a side dish of M/L, MM, and a heavier side of K/T. Post-Departure. The third season never happened. Alex never died, and Tess was never evil. It's up to you to invent how they cracked the book and why they went back to Antar. This is all incidental to the main story though, which begins ten years post-Departure when they come back.

After the podsters left the humans try to get on with their lives. Liz and Maria try briefly to find someone else to be with, but they fail and decide simply to wait and hope.

Kyle decides to follow in his father's footsteps and take up law-enforcement. His first year (five years post-Departure) he gets caught in a robbery shoot-out and takes a bullet in the spine. He's been confined to a wheel-chair and considered permanently disabled ever since.

Alex, lacking a commitment from Isabel has an easier time moving on initially. He goes to college, meets a girl named Katherine, marries her, and has twin daughters. Michelle and Katherine. He returns to Roswell and found a successful high tech start up and is on his way to being quite well off when his wife is killed in a car accident, leaving him a single father. The girls are perhaps four or five years old at this time.

About nine years post- Departure several things happen. Kyle moves in with Alex and the girls. Kyle needs to be with a family (his dad is either dead, or a drunk...owing to what happened to his son), and Alex needs someone there with the girls when he's not. Also another woman appears. A real barracuda who's wooing Alex. She wants to marry him and clean him out. She doesn't like Kyle or the girls.

Ten years post-Departure, the podsters return, and the shit hit's the fan. Yeah there will be happy Dreamer and Candy fluff, but the real story is Isabel and Tess handling the barracuda....and Isabel winning Alex and the girls. I'm thinking that she's been dream walking him all this time, but that's up to you.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

hey kk,

i'd love to take your challenge because for a long time i have the idea for a story that is similar to your challenge. so i would love to give it a try.

bye
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I can't wait for the story then :)
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

chanks_girl wrote:hey kk,

i'd love to take your challenge because for a long time i have the idea for a story that is similar to your challenge. so i would love to give it a try.

bye
Go for it, with my blessing. May the force be with you. ;-)

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

thank u very much.

and i hope i can start posting in april. cuz now i'm very busy with studying.

till then ciao GAZERS