The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

don't expect too much :lol: and I doubt I'll start posting before I have the story finished so it might be awhile till the first part is posted
Evil Monkey

Post by Evil Monkey »

What if Nicholas hadn't confronted Isabel while she was walking around
the collection of Husks?

What if Isabel had discovered a husk of someone she new quite well, Alex Whitman :shock:

What happens when Isabel confronts Alex with this discovery of hers.

What will Alex tell Isabel?
Will Isabel believe what he has to say?
Can Alex & Isabel become a couple after this plays out?

Well of course they can, and it's you job to make it happen :lol:

Requirements:
A happy Stargazer ending.
A/I nookie required ( we don't have enough)that's my excuse trust me :twisted:
Alex to mindwarp Tess until her head explodes :D
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

I hope it's okay to post this here. Here's a challenge we came up with for the newsletter. ;)

It's been awhile since we last came up with a Stargazer challenge, so we thought we try something new. :) Our Beginning and Ending Writing Challenge is basically where we give you the first and last sentences that must be included in your story. Everything else is up to you, the writer, and we hope that the lines will inspire you to write something even if you don't post it. Well we hope that you post it, so pick up those pens and write, write. Oh as a further incentive, besides a new story, we'll be giving away siggies to all participants. Cool right? Aww come on you know that you want to join.

Deadline: May 22, 2007. (That's right a month to get the muse to cooperate with you.)

Word count: Min. 250

Rating: It's up to you.

Coupling: A/I, but you can include the other couples if you like

Beginning Line That Must Be Included: ""It was times like this that made her wonder what love really was, and if she would ever have the chance to experience it."

Ending Line That Must Be Included: "Love endures. Love makes you hope. Love sometimes bring you pain. I wouldn't change anything at all. I'm just glad to have found it."

That's all the requirements so happy writing! If you have any questions feel free to leave a message here. :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Yeah the last challenge was Halloween of '06 and I was the only one who did it :lol:

I'm going to look into this.Not saying I'm going to do it but I'm going to think on it. :wink:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

What if those in the know at the first of season one...which would have been Liz,Maria,Max Michael and Isabel...had listened to Michael and fled in the middle of the night.

This would have left Alex,who at the time had no clue what was going on,holding the bag when a group of angry parents came demanding to know what was going on.

Now years later the fleeing group has come home only to find my how things have changed.For it seems a new Pod Squad has set up residence in town and taken over.

Alex Whitman-For years was hounded and gossiped about on the fact his closes friends had disappeared.Left holding the bag Alex became bitter until one night he stumbled across a fight between Tess the new girl at school,her sister and a group of men who some how dissolved into dust when hit in the back.This was Alex's first introduction to the Skins.Quickly becoming an important part to their family Alex made a serious vow to protect his new friends.When a Skin used his powers to cause Alex's car to wreck and kill him Serena brought him back,causing him to start to change.So he has powers when the gang comes back.

Tess Harding-The fourth who had been left behind all those many years ago.Found and taken in by fellow alien Serena Harding.This Tess was not raised with destiny or anti human feelings been jammed down her throat so she's a nice person.She's also dating and madly in love with her boyfriend Kyle.

Serena Harding-Last minute replacement sent to guard the royal clones when it was discovered that Nesado was in league with Khivar.Serena is a shape shifter who can change her appearance to match the age needed to pretend to be Tess's older sister.Serena has a close friendship with Alex Whitman and Kyle Valenti.For Serena also has the ability to heal and she was forced to save their life's not long after they had been brought in on the secret.

Kyle Valenti-Always knew something was strange about Max Evans,but he had no idea it was this strange.Had started dating Tess and fell madly in love with her before finding out her secret alien heritage.But when he did it never changed his feelings for the tiny blonde.Kyle had also been riding in the car with Alex when it was wrecked forcing Serena to also bring him back.Which gives him powers too.

Jim Valenti-Never the dangerous man Max,Isabel or Michael thought he was.Finding out that his son's girlfriend was an alien did shock his world.But the fact that said girlfriends protector saved his son's life made him take a vow to protect his new family,which now included Tess and Serena.

REQUIREMENTS

The years the group have been gone can be no less than five but no more than ten.

The Dupes are in this story somehow.They can appear or only be mentioned by names such as like ..." Ava called and said Zan is looking into it for us." said Kyle.... The Dupes are not evil like they were on the show.They don't have to be all the way good but their not working for Khivar.Also Zan is alive and Lonnie and Rath are his friends and never tired to kill him.

One set of parents of the fleeing group have to have been killed by The Skins/Khivar while the group was gone....either the Evans,Parkers or Amy.Hank can NOT be the parent.

Liz and Maria have to be shocked over the cold shoulder Alex gives them when they come back.Remember he was left to answer all the questions and rumors after they left.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

a question about the stargazer challenge:

are these lines:
Beginning Line That Must Be Included: ""It was times like this that made her wonder what love really was, and if she would ever have the chance to experience it."

Ending Line That Must Be Included: "Love endures. Love makes you hope. Love sometimes bring you pain. I wouldn't change anything at all. I'm just glad to have found it."
quotes from movies, books, ... ?
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Trude,

No, those lines aren't from books as far as I know. I have heard the phrase "love endures" before, but other than that the lines are original. If anyone knows otherwise please let me know.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Hey Trude :D

We wanted them to be a little generic-sounding so that people could decide to do whatever they wanted with the story, but they're not from anywhere but Cam's head. :wink:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

okay, thanks :)
just posted my tiny response to the challenge :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I was watching the tv show Jake 2.0 and I got thinking....Alex would have been great in that part.So I went and found a brief bio of the show.I changed the name to Alex and also changed a few here and there so it would fit the Roswell universe.

On a "bonding trip" with his father Alex,unknown to him,ends up at the top secret military/gov't laboratory his dad runs.While supposed to stay in his dad's office Alex starts to wonder around only to end up in the middle of a shootout between security guards and a saboteur. During the battle, a vial containing an experimental serum explodes, covering Alex with shrapnel. But it turns out that the serum is actually nanomites, microscopic submachines that heal his injuries and alter his body. Upon discovering his new mind-boggling powers,Alex begins to operate at an atomic level, possessing superhuman strength, lightning-fast speed, heightened hearing, magnified vision and the ability to communicate telepathically with computers.

That's all I got.If someone wants to take this and make it go than go for it.