The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

oh, women scheming to get men to do as they want - awesome :twisted:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

AU all human
A/I and K/T if you can bring in the others than go for it.

Isabel works for the FBI.Her partner and best freind is Kyle.Isabel is called 'The Ice Princess' by her cowokers because of her tough as nails take no shit attitude.

Seems that someone in a high tech company is leaking top secret info/techonolgy to the bad guys.All the small evidence points to lowly computer tech Alex Whitman(of course it's not true and wrong )

Kyle and Isabel are put on the case to prove once and for all Mr Whitman's guilt.Isabel goes undercover on Alex to get close to him,get into his life and get the goods on him.

But what happens when over time she realizes they were wrong about Alex and she starts to fall for him? What happens when Alex finds out who Isabel really is and why she started taking an interest in him to start with?

Now Tess has to be brought in some how.Maybe she's a friend of Alexs who gets sucked into all of this.Maybe she's a bad girl who falls for Kyle and in the end changes sides.But in the story she has to be there and with Kyle.
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

killjoy wrote:What if those in the know at the first of season one...which would have been Liz,Maria,Max Michael and Isabel...had listened to Michael and fled in the middle of the night.

This would have left Alex,who at the time had no clue what was going on,holding the bag when a group of angry parents came demanding to know what was going on.

Now years later the fleeing group has come home only to find my how things have changed.For it seems a new Pod Squad has set up residence in town and taken over.

Alex Whitman-For years was hounded and gossiped about on the fact his closes friends had disappeared.Left holding the bag Alex became bitter until one night he stumbled across a fight between Tess the new girl at school,her sister and a group of men who some how dissolved into dust when hit in the back.This was Alex's first introduction to the Skins.Quickly becoming an important part to their family Alex made a serious vow to protect his new friends.When a Skin used his powers to cause Alex's car to wreck and kill him Serena brought him back,causing him to start to change.So he has powers when the gang comes back.

Tess Harding-The fourth who had been left behind all those many years ago.Found and taken in by fellow alien Serena Harding.This Tess was not raised with destiny or anti human feelings been jammed down her throat so she's a nice person.She's also dating and madly in love with her boyfriend Kyle.

Serena Harding-Last minute replacement sent to guard the royal clones when it was discovered that Nesado was in league with Khivar.Serena is a shape shifter who can change her appearance to match the age needed to pretend to be Tess's older sister.Serena has a close friendship with Alex Whitman and Kyle Valenti.For Serena also has the ability to heal and she was forced to save their life's not long after they had been brought in on the secret.

Kyle Valenti-Always knew something was strange about Max Evans,but he had no idea it was this strange.Had started dating Tess and fell madly in love with her before finding out her secret alien heritage.But when he did it never changed his feelings for the tiny blonde.Kyle had also been riding in the car with Alex when it was wrecked forcing Serena to also bring him back.Which gives him powers too.

Jim Valenti-Never the dangerous man Max,Isabel or Michael thought he was.Finding out that his son's girlfriend was an alien did shock his world.But the fact that said girlfriends protector saved his son's life made him take a vow to protect his new family,which now included Tess and Serena.

REQUIREMENTS

The years the group have been gone can be no less than five but no more than ten.

The Dupes are in this story somehow.They can appear or only be mentioned by names such as like ..." Ava called and said Zan is looking into it for us." said Kyle.... The Dupes are not evil like they were on the show.They don't have to be all the way good but their not working for Khivar.Also Zan is alive and Lonnie and Rath are his friends and never tired to kill him.

One set of parents of the fleeing group have to have been killed by The Skins/Khivar while the group was gone....either the Evans,Parkers or Amy.Hank can NOT be the parent.

Liz and Maria have to be shocked over the cold shoulder Alex gives them when they come back.Remember he was left to answer all the questions and rumors after they left.
TAKEN BY ME :D
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

wow, you are in roll girl :lol:
I really like this challenge so I'm very glad you have taken it :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

okay dear Gazers, I need help!!!!!!!

I took on this challenge by killjoy:
killjoy wrote:In junior high Isabel Evans was a geeky tomboy with braces.Other than her brother and her cousin Michael her only true friend at all was fellow geek outcast and best friend Alex Whitman.

The two were inseparable for years.

That is until the summer before their first year of high school.While Alex was away for the summer Isabel hit a growth spurt.

She lost her geeky side when the braces came off,her curves filled out and her breast came out....really came out.

So much to her surprise when she hit high school her looks catapulted Isabel into the popular crowd.But sadly this new experience of being popular went to Isabel's head and she quickly forgot her true best friend.

Now years later high school is almost over but Isabel is in trouble.She's failing a class and without it she won't graduate.So who does the teacher get to be Isabel's tutor?

Yep you guessed it old Alex.

REQUIREMENTS

Maria and Liz took Alex under their wing at the beginning of high school after Isabel dumped him.So there for starting the friendship trio than.

Michael is Max and Isabel's cousin.

When someone in the popular crowd is mean to Alex,Maria stands up for him.
Aside from the epilogue, I have the story finished, but (there's always a 'but' isn't there?) I can't think of a title! :?
It's embarrassing but I really can't come up with one so ... if one of you could help me think of one, I'd be very happy :oops:
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

killjoy wrote:AU with aliens.

A/I,K/T,M/M and M/L

What if during Heatwave Alex's parents came and bailed him out of jail before Liz had time to tell him the BIG secret?

What if Alex's parents were so mad they sent Alex off to an out of state military boarding school?

Now years later he's back in Roswell....why?....well that's up to you.How will spending all that time in a military atmosphere and away from Liz and Maria's influence change Alex? What if Alex held a grudge on not being told the secret and held the Pod Squad at fault for him being put in jail and later shipped off to military school?
TAKEN BY ME 8)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

great :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I don't know if this is lame or what but I'm putting this out here.I got the idea from going to watch Spider-man3 which I loved.

What if during the whole Grant/Isabel thing Alex is so upset he goes out alone for a walk.And during this walk he comes into contact with the black alien symbiote

Now the symbiote could have come to earth all on it's on.It could have hitched a ride with the Pod Squad or the Skins all those years ago.How it got here is up too you.

But the main thing is as in like the last Spider-man movie the symbiote gets onto Alex and starts to change him.He becomes more confident,dangerous more aggressive.And the ladies are noticing.And when I say ladies I'm not just talking about Tess,Liz,Maria and Isabel.

REQUIREMENTS

Unlike the movie in the comics the black symbiote can change itself into clothing.So either at school or at a party Alex use it to look good/cool.

Much to everyone's surprise Alex starts flirting with a hot popular girl.When her boyfriend goes to beat him up Alex doesn't seem worried and in fact Alex beats the guy up badly.Remember the symbiote makes him faster and stronger than all humans

Isabel dreamwalks Alex.But with the symbiote influencing his mind and thoughts what Isabel sees is not pretty and frightens her.

Like what Isabel did to him with Grant,Alex flirts with a girl right in front of Isabel.
Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Here's a nifty crossover challenge to the universe of Jason Bourne.

Alex didn't die in CYN. Tess wasn't evil and therefore didn't kill him. However there *was* an accident. His face was destroyed, but he was alive. Treadstone was on the lookout for these sorts of opportunities so they took him, planted a look alike corpse and swapped some records. Maybe they even manufactured the opportunity themselves. Perhaps you could attribute his odd behavior to the beginning phases of Treadstone's conditioning process.

In the Bourne universe it's immediately after events in "The Bourne Supremacy." Alex *is" Jason Bourne.

In Roswell it's post-Graduation and the kids are on the run. And just because I hate Jesse's guts, he worked for Treadstone.

CC all the way. Happy ending required for all involved. Everything else is up to you.

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

interesting challenges :)
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics