Even after 10 years We Still Believe in Roswell! 1999-2009

All the info you could ever want on fundraising for causes and charities associated with Roswell and Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Roswell 10/2/00
Addicted Roswellian

Even after 10 years We Still Believe in Roswell! 1999-2009

Post by Roswell 10/2/00 »

"September 23rd. Journal entry one. I'm Liz Parker, and five days ago, I died. After that, things got really weird..."

And so were the words spoken on that fateful day October 6,1999 that would change our lives forever. Roswell aired on October 6,1999 and touched our lives in so many ways that we were never the same.

In honor of the 10 Year Anniversary of Roswell we opened up this thread for you the fans who have keeped this shows spirit and fandom alive and well. Roswell may be gone but it will never be forgotten. We will forever will be Roswellians at heart!

We are starting the celebration early in September being September is when the series starts with Liz getting shot and the truth to the 1947 rumor is revealed.

Ways to celebrate the 10 Year Anniversary of Roswell

Share Stories:

How did you get into Roswell? Why was it special to you and why after 10 years are you still in love with Roswell?

attended a Roswell related event (Bowl A Thon, Crashdown Party, Scifi Convention, Went to Covina, CA and went on the Roswell Tour, have you met the cast?)

If you attended any of these events or have any cast encounters please share your stories and post your photos or videos.

Mention the Roswell 10 year celebration in your sig or your Avi icon

Fan Art and Icons:
Make Roswell 10 year Fan Art or icons showing your love for your show after 10 years!

Videos:
Make Roswell Videos celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary!

Post Card Campaign

Roswell 10 year post card campaign thanking the WB aka now the CW, the sci fi network, as well as FOX for all of their support for Roswell for the last 10 years and show them we still have a very strong fan base. Heck us Roswellians could even send in the good old Tabasco if they wanted.

The post cards and banner could say:

Even after 10 year we still believe in Roswell! Thank you!
Roswell celebrating 10 out of this world years 1999-2009

Roswell changed how fans react and interact to a show and our show has so much cult history that needs to be celebrated and remembered! Does the Tabasco Sauce Campaign ring a bell.

This would be a respectful fun loving positive campaign and a thank you from all the Roswell fans.

Send the post cards to:

Dawn Ostroff
President of Entertainment
The CW Network
411 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505

Warner Bros. Television
4000 Warner Blvd.
Bldg 140, Rm 115
Burbank, CA 91522

SciFi Channel
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

20TH HOME VIDEO:
Website address: FoxStore.com
E-mail Address: foxmovies@fox.com

Paper Mail Address:
20TH CENTURY FOX HOME VIDEO
P.O. BOX 900
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90213-0900

20TH CENTURY FOX (Theatricals):
Website Address: Fox Movies
E-mail Address: foxmovies@fox.com

Paper Mail Address:
20TH CENTURY FOX THEATRICALS
P.O. BOX 900
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90213-0900

Also our fandom has done so much for charities that we need to be remembered for all of the great and wonderful things the fandom has done over the past 10 years!

I think it would be cool if we made a donation to Families of SMA being we raised over 80,000 dollars with the Zeke Lerner Bowl-A-Thon an event that was created by the fans of Roswell who wanted to help Garrett Lerner and his family and helped raise over 80,000 dollars if not more for this wonderful cause.

We could even put in a nice letter saying We still believe in Miracles thank you for touching our lives and enriching our hearts love the fans of Roswell.

To make a donation to the Families of SMA Foundation

Families of SMA
P. O. Box 196
Libertyville, IL 60048-0196

Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Home

October 6th Roswell Pilot Day

October 6 will be our special day where we go all out in celebration of the Pilot! People on the boards can watch the Pilot.

If you and your fellow Roswellians want have viewing parties share your photos and videos from the event! This will be a cool and fun way of remembering and celebrating such an important day in Roswell History.

I think we could have a lot of fun and a blast with our Remembering Roswell after 10 years board!

So enjoy and let the invasion or rather the celebration begin and lets celebrate the show that changed all of our lives and made us believe that anything is possible.

"It's September 24th, I'm Liz Parker and five days ago I died. But then the really amazing thing happened. I came to life."