Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Onarek
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Onarek »

I love Sean and Liz together :twisted: So I made a wallpaper with them 8) Hope you like it 8)
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Wow, I love that wallpaper!!!!
Onarek
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Onarek »

Thx ~Ruby~ :twisted:

And new Sean-Liz wallpaper
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

Onarek, I love the wallpapers!! :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

-gasp- I love that wallpaper. My heart gave a happy little skip, lol. Now that I'm feeling the S/L love I'm off to work on a lanewalker fic :)
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Ruby!!! You're writing a Lanewalker fic?! :shock:

You're my hero!

I've got one planned, but it's so far down the line... there's really never been enough exploration of Sean in fanfic, and so I love that someone other than me has noticed! :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

cardinalgirl wrote:Ruby!!! You're writing a Lanewalker fic?! :shock:

You're my hero!

I've got one planned, but it's so far down the line... there's really never been enough exploration of Sean in fanfic, and so I love that someone other than me has noticed! :D
Yep! I don't know when I'll be able to post it since it still needs a lot of work done to it. Its kinda AU but only slightly, I think. Okay so it might be AU a lot but I haven't really gotten that far with it yet. Its still a WIP!

I love Sean! I put it him most of my fics just because I love him. lol. There really aren't a lot of lanewalker fics out there which sucks because I thought they made a awesome couple, you know when Liz wasn't using him.
Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

I *love* Sean so much. Sean/Liz is probably my all time favorite pure Roswell ship. "Kiss" is definitely my favorite Lanewalker fic (and isn't Lanewalker a much nicer shipper name than Fryer?), don't think there are a lot of others out there.

I've been planing to write a Lanewalker fic for so long, but with three WIPs posted and a few more that I haven't posted yet, I just never get around to work on that.

But I am very eager to read what everyone else here has in the works.

And here's some more Sean/Liz luvin' on form of an avatar and a little wallpaper I made:

800x600 | 1024x768
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Awesome icon Calinia, have you posted it on the Avatar wish list? Gotta keep the L/S lovin' strong!!!
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

That is a beautiful icon, and a beautiful art! Did you do the art awhile ago? I think I may have saved it already... going to go look. lol