Untuckables Fans-Jim/Amy

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Untuckables Fans-Jim/Amy

Post by killjoy »

Jim/Amy

I was just wondering how many people out here are actuall fans of the two.I've read many stories set AU or in the future where the two are married.So I'm wondering how many people out here just go with it and don't care because it's an obvious concept that their together? And who likes them & actually enjoy reading about them because they love Jim and Amy beinging together?

Well for me I love them.To me its great seeing the tough law and order Sheriff and the protesting hippie flirting with one another. :D
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

JIM & AMY ROCK

Post by roswellian love »

They are just dynamic together
Diane farr played marias mom to the tee
amy and jim was hilarious
especially when they blushed like a couple of high school kids
she brought out the softer goofy side of sheriff valenti :D :) :lol: :wink:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

I really love that cute little quotey thing, you know the one where Sheriff and Amy were talking about that Peace Rally or whatever.

SHERIFF: Um...Amy...listen, about what happened. It's just, uh...I realize it was a long time ago, and I just want to make sure that you know that...I was just doing my job.

AMY: Oh, yeah. Well, I appreciate the sentiment, Sheriff, but it did scar me for life and all, so...

SHERIFF: You were breaking the law. You were stopping honest, hard-working people from doing their jobs.

AMY: Those honest hard-working people were destroying a 200-year-old piece of Native American architecture...raping our town of its history.

SHERIFF: Amy, the Native Americans wanted that thing torn down more than anybody.

AMY: That's not the point.

SHERIFF: Well, it is kinda the point...

AMY: There were more than 20 of us out there that day. I was 18. Naive. Clueless. Why did you pick on me?

SHERIFF: Cuz you were cute.

AMY: Cute?

SHERIFF: You were wearing the cowboy boots and a little skirt. Well, I had to arrest somebody, so...

(Amy laughs nervously)

AMY: Well, I don't know what to say. I'm outraged. I am now outraged. You are looking at an outraged woman. Sorry. It must be the heat.

I love that quote. Its just so cute.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

My two favorite Jim/Amy moments was the Christmas ep when Amy kicked Jim under the table after he asked her just what was she doing out there all alone with that guy :lol: The other was when she stood up for Jim and talked down to that woman at the grocery store.

But I never laughed so hard until the Christmas ep when Jim asked when was she coming over and than the doorbell rang :lol: The look on Jim's face and the way he ran around the room yelling, cleaning up and making himself look good was so funny :lol:
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

hmmm those are cute quotes. I mean, even though i hate 2nd season, those are great moments.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I don't ship jim/amy but I think they were so cute and wish that

amy had some screen time in season 3. Actually I wish that

they got married. I think it would have been fun seeing jim

and amy in wedded bliss :)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

That and seeing how Kyle and Maria got along with being step siblings after being only children for so long.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Yeah that would have been sooo funny. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I would have loved to have had Jim and Amy get married and than the whole clan moved in with one another.I mean when Tess moved in with Kyle and Jim,we got to see the funny gags of a woman being thrown in to the house with two guys who've lived alone for such a long time.What would have happened when BOTH Amy and Maria moved in? :lol:
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Melbourne, Australia (but wishing I was with Jensen)

Post by Darknhauntinglove »

I'm a fan!! I love the banter between the two. Amy ROCKS!!! :D