List your UC!

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Kyle/Tess (but I consider them CC)
Kyle/Isabel (season 3 and post graduation only)
Sean/Laurie
Zan/Ava (CC?)
it's better to rise than fade away.
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: List your UC!

Post by Vael »

Well there is a What is your favorite UC couple thread..but i took that as listing one couple, even though people have chosen more :roll:

Anyway i have a lot of my favorite pairings, and can atleast try most pairings with exception of a few.

So here goes :lol:

Favorite Ship all up : Starviewer/Starviewing, Alex/Isabel/Maria pairing

Liz Pairing: Liz/Zan, Liz/Michael, Liz/Rath Liz/Sherrif Liz/Nicholas..sometimes Liz/Kyle
Maria Pairings: Maria/Zan Maria/Rath Maria/Larek ( not in Brody's body)
Michael Pairings: Michael/Liz, Michael/Ava, Michael/Courtney, Michael/Serena
Max Pairings: Max/Ava, Max/Serena ..very rarely Max/Maria & Max/Laure, Max/Jennifer.
Tess Pairings: Tess/Nicholas ( must be abbusive and Nicholas tortures her to :twisted: )
Isabel Pairings: None, Alex is the only guy i accept with Isabel. I despised she become a complete whore on the show, so why in the hell would i read a fic where she's no different? though i like little Isabel slash lol.
Alex Pairings: I like a few Alex threesome pairings aslong as Isabel is involved, listed later, and some slash.
Kyle Pairings: Kyle/Liz maybe Kyle/Courtney.

Slash Pairs M/M F/F

Kyle/Rath, Kyle/Max, Kyle/Pierce, Kyle/Necedo, Kyle/River Dog & Kyle/Jesse
Max/Larry, Max/Michael, Max/Rath, Max/Nicholas, Max/Mr Parker :shock: Max,Khivar Max/Kyle, Max/Jesse
Michael/Zan, Micahel/Max, Michael/Sherrif
Alex/Rath, Alex/Michael, sometimes little Alex/Zan ( but rare)
Liz/Maria, Liz/Isabel, Liz/Ava, Liz/Pam Troy, Liz/Serena
Maria/Isabel, Maria,Laure, Maria/Liz
Isabel/Liz, Isabel/Maria and some Isabel threesome Alex/Slash pairings.

Threesome or more/Slash Pairs
Isabel/Alex/Maria, Isabel/Alex/Liz, Isabel/Alex/Liz & Maria :shock: ( Hey Alex needs a lot of love 8) )
Max/Michael/Liz, Max/Ava/Rath
Michael/Courtney/Rath, Michael/Maria/Zan, Michael/Ava/Zan
Liz/Zan/Michael, Liz/Zan/Rath, Liz/Ava/Zan
Kyle/Ava/Rath & Kyle/Liz/Zan

Now to crossover pairs/slash/threesomes :shock: hopefully you know all.
Liz/Dean,Liz/Alec, Liz,Cole, Liz/Sark, Liz/Sawyer, Liz/Spike Liz/Faith, Liz/Pyro, Liz/Wolverine, Liz/Sydney Bristow, Liz/Zach
Maria/Dean, Maria,Sam, Maria/Xander Maria/Willow
Isabel/Alex/Sydeny Bristow,Isabel/Alex/Jackie Burkhart, Isabel/Alex/Meg

lastly, probably my most disturbing pairing. Aslong as not a couple,and does not engage at same time, i don't mind Isabel sharing Alex with Mrs Evans in smut adventures :shock: Never read or heard anything like it, but more than likely i will one day try it :wink:
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

You know to be honest I've always wanted to read some Liz/Alex/Maria smut :oops: But sadly I've never been able to find any. :(
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Vael »

killjoy wrote:You know to be honest I've always wanted to read some Liz/Alex/Maria smut :oops: But sadly I've never been able to find any. :(
Well there is some Alex/Liz/Maria smut in a fic i read by Tharos,can't remember the name but they all turn into like different animals and do it like bunnies :lol: , and is posted on this board somewhere.
There is another couple around i read, one where Alex tricks most of all the roswell women before having sex with them, and one where Liz & Maria use Alex as a sex slave to learn about sex, but not know title/author of them :(
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well the way I see it is this....Max and Tess dated on the show,so did Kyle and Liz..so that should make them CC couples.

Problem here is the fact that most of the people on this board are Dreamers who would throw a fit if those two couples got classifed as CC :P :lol:
LysCat
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LysCat »

-I really like the idea of Michael and Isabel. Season three had some good insight into their relationship and I always wondered why they never dated or anything. Apparently he was her 'brother', but I didn't get that vibe between them after she was shot at Metachem.

-Alex and Tess, is another couple that I like. Since they never had defining moments between them on the show, they had so many possibilities in the fic world. Sometimes I really hated Isabel and how she treated him, and Tess was screwed over because Max was always so into Liz...T/A could have really gone somewhere given the right storyline.

I'll read L/Z, but not very often.

I'm a big dreamer fan and I can't stand reading stories where they aren't together. More often then not, stories that include my favorite UC couples are all UC, and then I don't read it...sorry if that offends anyone.

I also enjoy Max/Liz/Zan and Michael/Liz/Max...but only if it's extremely smutty.
Walter: "I used this to extract information from a corpse once. You can do that if they've been dead up to six hours."
Peter: "Yeah, cause after six hours they're REALLY dead."
behrstars
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrstars »

Lets see I like...

Liz/Michael, Liz/Kyle, Liz/Zan, Liz/Rath
Liz/Michael/Kyle, Liz/Michael/Zan, Liz/Zan/Kyle

Crossovers.. Other shows

Liz/Dean, Liz/Sam, Liz/Alec, Liz/Zach, Liz/Clark, Liz/Nate(GG), Liz/Lucas, Liz/Nathan, Liz/Chris(Charmed), Liz/Tim Riggins(Friday Night Lights)

Crossovers.. Movies

Liz/Covenant Boys(Tyler, Pogue, Caleb, Reid),

Would like to see...

Liz/Dean/Sam, Liz/Alec/Zach, Liz/Lucas/Nathan, Liz/Ava/all the Covenant Boys :D
eucalyptus
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by eucalyptus »

LysCat wrote:-I really like the idea of Michael and Isabel. Season three had some good insight into their relationship and I always wondered why they never dated or anything. Apparently he was her 'brother', but I didn't get that vibe between them after she was shot at Metachem.
Never saw that myself either and it has no effect on me when I read that. Michael/Isabel is my favourite ship of all my fandoms. I remember seeing the show in season one on and off, right around the start of the destiny arc, and when I next tuned it, nothing had really happened there, so I lost interest. But in recent years, my interest has returned, so here I am. :)

My other UC ship is Kyle/Tess. Now if someone wants to say they're like brother and sister, I can agree with that since they said it themselves! But what a bummer that was. Kyle deserved some love and I thought they had great chemistry.

The only UC pairing I don't ship but can be convinced by a great fanfic is Kyle/Isabel. If they'd had a little more on the show, I think I could ship them outright.

For some reason, I don't really ship Michael with anyone but Isabel, and I don't ship Max or Liz with anyone but each other (my favourite CC ship). C'est la vie, I guess!