Polarism: Defy Convention ~ 2006

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

ladygloria
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Polarism: Defy Convention ~ 2006

Post by ladygloria »

LOL, well Liz is with Michael for me because there was no better option on the show. And I like to give her back her spine just as you like to redeem Tess.
Polarattraction.net: Where there are 820 reasons and counting to envy Michael Guerin....
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Polar Attraction please?

Rach
Me: Obsession in its purest form.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

forever dreamer wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Polar Attraction please?

Rach
Polar Attraction shut down. I don't know the exact reasons but I think part of it anyway was lack of traffic. However they do still have a Facebook page but the last post was last November.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Polar-At ... 4204442970
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
forever dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by forever dreamer »

Jezebel Jinx wrote:
forever dreamer wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to Polar Attraction please?

Rach
Polar Attraction shut down. I don't know the exact reasons but I think part of it anyway was lack of traffic. However they do still have a Facebook page but the last post was last November.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Polar-At ... 4204442970
Thanks for this; such a shame :cry:
Me: Obsession in its purest form.