Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

A little shameless plug. ;) Nothing to Lose
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I love Kyle and Tess, I'm another person who considers them more CC than UC. Anyway, they're adorable and my second favourite ship after M & M.
it's better to rise than fade away.
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

I absolutely Kyle & Tess! I hate Tess & Max together but I'm a huge dreamer and a huge Tess fan which is awkward but oh well. I wish Tess had stayed and gone with Kyle they're perfect together!
RTds9fan

Post by RTds9fan »

Lamptrimmer fan here *holding up hand* and yes it's CC not UC.
Ti88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ti88 »

gracious i don't remember when i was last here. but it is so good to see so many t/k fans. :lol jenny. i ead part one of you t/k fic. it rocks.
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Yeah they were going to go with Kyle/Tess and then just....decided to write her out :(
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

I was looking at this pretty old site that listed the couples and instead of being called lamptrimmers, they had Tess and Kyle listed as rebounders. i thtought that was pretty strange

-Cyn-
<center>Image
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

When I was researching shipper names for my board, I came across multiple shipper names for Kyle/Tess, including Rebounder, Hell Raiser, Space Cowgirl, Stalker, and TaKy. Crazy stuff. :lol:
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I love Tess (a non-evil Tess, that is) and Kyle. I always figured they were conventional though.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

I really, really like Tess and Kyle. To me Kyle could have been her salvation -- he would be the one person for whom she changed and became a better person. The possibilities are quite endless really. That's why I love reading Lamptrimmer fanfic.

Anyone know any great Lamptrimmer sites? Fics?
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you