Rebels

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Cool, I'll check those out.
I also have a semi-M/T ficlet at the ff.net name fetch.
Onarek
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Onarek »

Maybe I'm anty-Max but I like him with Tess :lol: Made banner with them:
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

Most people on this forum hate the Max/Tess relationship, because most people here are Dreamers. But truthfully Max, Tess and Liz are my 3 favorite characters! Tess brought so much to the show and what I hate is that people always blame Tess for everything...Max had a choice he slept with her on purpose she didn't make him do it. I wish more people here weren't so Tess bashing.
Sensue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

NEW REBEL SITE!

Post by Sensue »

After much consideration, I've decided to devote a site entirely to the REBEL ALLIANCE (Max/Tess). It's called "FOREVER WAITING",

So far, I've managed to collect music videos, fanfiction, and images. [with the permission of the artists, of course.]

I'm working on adding much more. If anyone wants to donate wallpapers, fanart, fanfiction, music videos, etc. I will be incredilbly happy to host them.

Here's the site: http://sensue.net/foreverwaiting/

PLEASE VISIT! (I've created this site for all the Max/Tess shippers out there....so spread the word that I'm looking for material to add.)
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

AWESOME SITE! I LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Awesome site Sensue, I have a rebel fic that you can add to the site if you like. Just pm me and I'll send you the story!
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Awesome! :D
I have a lot of icons. http://www.angelfire.com/ego2/desultory
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Rebels

Post by Ella1022 »

Max wrote:Does anybody like Max and Tess?? I like them as a couple but unfortunately I don't know any fics about them and I don't have any fan arts of them. If someone could help me and tell me where I can find something about that couple, please :lol: ?

I like that couple because this is something more interesting than Max and Liz, I think it's more complicated and more beautiful. It's real destiny. And they look great tougether. She was by his side when he need it the most, when every one left him. She always belived in him. Maybe if Nasedo wasn't her "father" she would never betrayed him...
I have a fic it's called Enemy of Mine. A friend of mine is beta reading it for me. It's mainly Mi/Maria but it has a focus on Max/Tess and Kyle/Isabel as well.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
AngelicFairy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Rebels

Post by AngelicFairy »

Ella1022 wrote:I have a fic it's called Enemy of Mine. A friend of mine is beta reading it for me. It's mainly Mi/Maria but it has a focus on Max/Tess and Kyle/Isabel as well.
I think I started reading this a really long time ago, on some site. :) Have you completed it?
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

By the way, I've been wondering what you Rebel sympathizers might think about this fic of mine:

Whom Among us

It's not centering on Max & Tess, but there is some nice Rebel content in there, especially at the end. Would love any feedback.

CK
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.