Incrowders

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Thought I drop this here for any Incrowder Writers looking for something to write about K/I....

<center>This is a Shiesty&Zygote Challenge:</center>

Timeline: Wipe Out
Couple: Isabel/Kyle

When Maria destroyed the Green Rod, everything returned back to normal…or so they thought….

Isabel notices little anomalies that keep accruing around Roswell…such as things and people disappearing before her only to reappear in other places as if nothing has happened…

At first, she tries to dismiss these little incidents as her being tired or stress over the whole encounter with Nicholas and the Skins a few weeks back…but when one particular anomaly spooks her at School…she runs to tell the others…

Kyle is the first she sees ….unfortunately…he will be the only one who will know about it…because when she reaches him, the anomaly that Isabel saw sucks them into its reality…

<center>Key Elements You Must Know:</center>

- The Anomaly that Isabel sees at the School is like a tear in time… its up to you the Challenge Taker…to tell us what sort of reality our couple has been thrown into….such as…an alternate Universe? An alternate time…another Planet such as Antar…

- It is also up to the Challenge Taker if they want our couple to come back to their right Reality/Planet/Time/Whatever…or stay where they are.

- Now we, Zygote and I, would like the Challenge Taker to take their time in developing Isabel and Kyle’s relationship…no sudden professions of love!....In fact, if you like….this story don’t really have to be about them falling in love…it could very well focus on their uniquely close friendship…

- This is NOT a requirement but if you like threesomes or just love angst…you could involve Alex in the mix… ;)

- This challenge can go anywhere and end anyway …just have fun with it!

SHI
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Also, Midwest Max's "After Tess Series" and "Born to Run Series" have great secondary K/I storylines. I'll link those later as they're on ezboard and I can't access ezboard at work.
Jenny, the Born To Run series is actually up on the Michael and Maria page of Roswell Desert Skies. :)
it's better to rise than fade away.
Spiletta42
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Spiletta42 »

It's just impossible not to be an Incrowder on New Years' Eve. I just watched <i>A Tale of Two Parties</i>. That ep is just like a giant group hug, with jokes. *sigh*
Phasers on stun and don't forget your towel.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Spiletta42 wrote:It's just impossible not to be an Incrowder on New Years' Eve. I just watched <i>A Tale of Two Parties</i>. That ep is just like a giant group hug, with jokes. *sigh*
Aw... :D That's so true.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Haha. Any episode with alot of Kyle has lots of jokes.

Except for the one where they think Isabel is going to die......is that CDB? My favorite In-Crowder scene EVER---When Kyle tries to heal her, and then he breaks down because he can't. See, even Jesse sees something there, lol. He sees Kyle with her, but doesn't interrupt.... :roll: He was an incrowder at heart. :)
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
catdog-runs-fast
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere South Of Mexico If My Broken Compass Is Correct

Post by catdog-runs-fast »

i love fics where isabel and Kyle are together especially after the chemistry they seemed to have in season 3
Wheels will soon be made of ells!
You say it won’t ever happen? – No one believed the man who said the earth was round either!
A wise person once asked a very wise question - do you believe in otters?
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

Only 4 incrowd posts in 2007? I hope we can do better in 2008. :lol:
ashleyt
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ashleyt »

I like Kyle/Isabel too! Well post- Departure of course. Great characters. Great couple.
Banner by Mel
More ME: My LJ l My Fics
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Incrowders

Post by girl afraid »

First post of 2008!

I was re-reading Midwest Max's Born To Run series the other day, the K/I moments in it are wonderful. :)
jbangelo
Administrator

Re: Incrowders

Post by jbangelo »

girl afraid wrote:I was re-reading Midwest Max's Born To Run series the other day, the K/I moments in it are wonderful. :)
Gosh, I love the K/I storyline in that series. I have read the kiss scene at the end about 50 times. :lol:

Her "After Tess Series" also has an awesome In Crowder storyline, if you haven't read that one. It's one of my all-time favorites.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”