Awakened Dreamers

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

wow those links will keep me bust for a while :D

I'm glad were getting some more Awakened fans. I was beginning to think it was me and femmenerd against all the other UC's. lol

Glad to have you all here ;)
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

awakened dreamers

Post by femmenerd »

Hehe. I second all of that.

OK, now for a frivolous discussion topic - Goatee or no goatee?
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hmm, tough question, but I must say no goatee, but definitly percing!!!

Liz86000 :wink:
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Awakened Dreamers

Post by femmenerd »

It's a no brainer for me. The goatee is the only bad thing about Zan. Funny how I've just been completely ignoring it in my fic. To me it's not there but I've never gotten around to making some awkward statement about it. So to anyone who might actually be reading "second chances" make a mental note, no freaking goatee on that Zan.

Hmmmm piercings, having several myself I'm certainly not gonna knock 'em. Although I must say you don't see that many guys with eyebrow piercings these days - it's more of a chick thing but that's cool with me. A little gender in the blender can be hot too.
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

I LOVED the eyebrow piercing. And the tattoos. And don't get me started on the hair. I loved how it was all un-ruly and messy. The spikes looked definetely looked good *gives thumbs up* The goatee wasn't my favorite part of Zan, but it kind of completed him 'ya know?

So in the words of Paris Hilton: "That's hot." :D
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

awakened dreamers

Post by femmenerd »

hot hot hot

It's been many many many years since I slept with anyone without tattoos
lol
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AmberEyed51 »

I once dated a guy who had this huge celtic dragon tattoo on his lower back. Very sexy, but I 'dig the clean-cut guys. It does make for an intresting conversation piece when me and my girlfriends sit there and ramble about ex's though ;)

Lol, But we're getting off topic here...
<center>Image
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Awakened Dreamers

Post by femmenerd »

Very sexy, but I 'dig the clean-cut guys
Hmmmm yes well I ended up with a pretty clean cut one (only 3 tattoos you can't see with a Tshirt on). So now I have to write Zan fic to alleviate any real bad boy withdrawal. My guy does ride a motorcycle though....

Hmmmmm on topic, do you prefer your Zan to be a broken man, or easy going despite the fact that his friends tried to off him?
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AmberEyed51 »

I tend to perfer when he's all broken inside, but still acts like a smart ass and tries to cover it up by passing everything on like it's nothing. ...Does that even make sense? lol
Last edited by AmberEyed51 on Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>Image
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
femmenerd
Addicted Roswellian

Awakened Dreamers

Post by femmenerd »

Yes, yes it does! And the love of Liz can help to heal his wounds.