Awakened Dreamers

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

I love Zan and Liz! :D My favorite story is Find Me Here by Mockingbird39. NE1 kno if it'll be updated?

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Hey,

Come and check out the new Zan forum at the Road Not Taken.

All Zan all the time!
And we're starting a Zan Art Challenge!

Follow the link below and check it out.

The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

Hey I wrote a Zan.Liz hope you check it out, Its called "The Heart That Saved Us All", you can find it here on the UNconvential Couples section. Its my first one tell me what you think. Peace
Check out my FICS

Harmony
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Cool I'll check it out

Thanx 8)
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Hey guys!

There's a really great Z/L fic in the UC board called the Dupes Indulgence

Check it out :wink:

viewtopic.php?t=15171
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
Kodora_necura
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kodora_necura »

I love zan and liz

the would be some much better then max and liz
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I love Zan/Liz fics. I don't know what it is about Zan but his character just draws me in. You should check out my fic Meant For Him. It's in the unconventional couples/slash fics forum. Let me know what you think.
KiaraAlexisKlay
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KiaraAlexisKlay »

Zan is definately da Man.

I lover reading about him, because everyone in UC fandom has agreed that he was someone to be dealt with. It's amazing how Zan is almost always portrayed as the tough, badass even though different authors have him and liz in different situations. But one thing remains the same: Max has nothing on Zan.

I love reading and writing about Zan, in fact I have my own Zan/Liz fic currently in progress called Da Man N His Woman over in the UC/Slash Fics section.

Zan has always struck me as confident and sexy as all hell, I was pissed they killed him off. Poor Max probably couldn't take the competition from the real king, lol.

Even though the same actor portrayed him, I always got the feeling that Max and Zan were completely their own person despite sharing the same behrian essence. I can see Liz more as Zan's and happy about it than she ever was with Max. Although, if I can't have my Zan and Liz together, I do enjoy Zan/Ava.

I tried reading some of those maria/zan fics and it curdled my stomach, bleh. Dezi's LAT series is the only one I can stomach, but that's just cause Dezi's Dezi and how can you not like a Dezi fic or pairing?

Is it strange that I consider Liz to be the only female worthy of Zan?

I know a lot of people see Zan as a tougher version of Max, but I don't hold to that. Max was Max and Zan was never allowed to be fully explored.

And that's my semi rant for the week!

banner made by RoswellOracle!
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

I tried but I haven't read an awakened dreamer fic which made me believe 100 % in this pairing.
Vael
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Awakened Dreamers

Post by Vael »

Zan/Liz easily my favorite Liz pairing, have only a minor and i mean minor liking for Max/Liz anything before Tess arrival, in all i just didn't like Max, other than saving Liz life through his own selfish reasons i just didn't see to much good in the guy. Though Liz wasn't perfect, Zan i find it amazing that a character who we only got a brief glimpse of can become so big within the fandom. But it's not a bad thing, as injustice towards him tends to want me read a happier ending for him. Zan i just see as a better Max, even knowing little about from what we got on the show, cause no matter what we have not seen of Zan, it can't be as bad as Max.

Zan is stereotyped way to much, not saying that i can't handle it, because aslong as he ends with Liz i just don't care, but i do find the couple as having the most to offer & be believable than any other UC pairing in the fandom even though i like a couple UC ships more.

I will take Zan/Liz as i can get them, aslong as every thing else happening meets my liking, but i do prefer them very AU.
Everyone thinks i'm a liar, well i'm a lot of things, i'm a astronaut, i'm a basketball player, i'm the president of the universe with a 14 inch cock!! But i'm not a liar.

If we're all gonna shout out what we're thinking, i've been thinking about paying a prostitute to shove bowling pins up my ass

Captain Hero