4.25.09 Vasquez Rocks Picnic! Don't Miss Out!

Share information about renewal, thank you, fundraising, and other campaigns...

Moderator: Forum Moderators

roswellthemovie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

4.25.09 Vasquez Rocks Picnic! Don't Miss Out!

Post by roswellthemovie »

*PLEASE ONLY REPLY YES OR MAYBE IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY PLANNING ON ATTENDING THIS EVENT. THANK YOU (we need an accurate count to know who will physically be there!) *

Hi Roswellians!

April 25, 2009 (Saturday) Roswell The Movie is going to be getting everyone together (that can make it) at Vasquez Rocks in Aqua Dulce, CA (Southern California) for a picnic. It's a great time for the fans to reunite and talk about Roswell, ask questions about the film project and.... WIN ROSWELL THE MOVIE GOODIES (tshirts, stickers, buttons.​.​.​etc)​.​ Just for attending you will have the chance to win a lot of great Roswell The Movie goodies!

More details will be posted on the website (www.​roswellthemovie​.​com) in a few days when it is back online! I just wanted to get the word out, so SAVE THE DATE!

If you are planning to attend, please make sure you accept the invite here or send an email to: fans@roswellthemovie.com
Or you can just reply to this post if you are planning on attending! :-)
This way I will know how many people to expect (so I know what goodies to bring) and can provide updates on the event to those people attending!

I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and having a really fun, relaxing Roswell day at the Vasquez Rocks "aka: Pod Chamber."

See you all soon!!!

P.S. For those of you who can't attend, other campaigns and events will be announced on the site soon, and you'll have the chance to win awesome prizes there as well. And photos will be taken at the picnic so you won't miss out!

-Jenni
www.​roswellthemovie​.​com
fans@​roswellthemovie​.​com