Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: XO Fanart -- Thread #1

Post by Touch of the Wind »

DatGirl88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DatGirl88 »

Hey guys, just wanted to put something out there since I haven't posted in awhile. I've been suffereing from a very serious case of writers' block. So I thought maybe getting my brain back in the drifter mindset would help the creative process along.
It's actually just a variation of the sig banner I created, but hey let me know whatcha think anyway! :D
. . . dean winchester makes a girl hate ordinary . . .
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

DatGirl88 and Touch of the Wind both your works are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
LizMichael 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizMichael 4 Ever »

So I don't know if this fits in this thread so feel free to delete if it doesn't.

Okay, I found this site that makes "dolls" and it has a bunch of things that you can create. It's really fun and cute. But anywho, it has this one where you can make a Hogwarts scene. I remembered one of my fav stories "Battle For Freedom" by Ansleyrocks, and I made something that kinda goes with it :oops: ..... So here it is. You just have to travel to the site and here is the link to the pic.

http://www.dolldivine.com/Hogwarts-Scen ... e89-499028
ImageA Love Refound

“I’m a female. It’s my job to drive the male population nuts. ...." Liz to her captors.
'No Clue' by darkmoon

“But if you make me look like the pink power ranger, I will hurt you.” Liz to Ollie and others.
'Hero Of The Day' by LittleBit