Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

POM

Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests #7

Post by POM »

Hi!!
Welcome on Thread #7!!
This is the right place for everyone who likes to watch or even make Musicvideos on their own!!

Creators:
If you finished a new Musicvideo please let us know, by either posting the direct link or pointing us in the right direction on which site it's stored!!

Challenges:
If you have a song in mind, which you would like to see used for a video you can suggest it here, you might even have an idea to which Couple or person it would fit and which scenes should be used, but you don't have to make it that detailed!!
Everyone who wants, can take over a Challenge and it's also allowed that two people work with the same song, for example if someone thinks that the suggested song would work great for a Dreamervideo, but another one thinks that it would work so much better for a Candy one, than they're both free to try it!!
The only thing that should be avoided is repeating old videos!! That means if someone comes along and suggests that the song "Stranded" by Plumb would make a great Candyvideo, someone should point the person to 'Images of Roswell', were they can find a Candyvid to that song!!

So, I think that's everything!!
I wish everyone a lot of fun here!!
POM

Post by POM »

FehrsTabascoGirlie wrote:Challenges:

Dreamer
dane122 wrote:
I was listening to the radio when this song was played and it came to me that it can be a Max and Liz video. You know, but it's like in Max's POV towards Liz. Its Enrique Iglesias "addicted"
Lyrics

*~Here Without You~* wrote:
Help Me by Mandy Moore...I don;t know who originally sings it but if u find out who u can use that version too

Help me
I think I'm falling
In love again
(Either the scene in the pilot when Liz is standing agaisn the wall, after the connection, or when her and Max are looking at the skeleton.
When I get that crazy feeling, I know
I'm in trouble again
I'm in trouble
The scene at the end of the pilot when Max and Liz are talking together
'Cause you're a rambler and a gambler
And a sweet-talking-ladies man
A scene where Max is laughing
And you love your lovin' (lovin')
But not like you love your freedom

Help me
I think I'm falling
In love too fast
The flash in the pilot when Max is walking down the hallway looking at Liz
It's got me hoping for the future
And worrying about the past
The weddng scene in Viva Las Vegas and then the scene where Liz gets shot
'Cause I've seen some hot, hot blazes
Come down to smoke and ash but

We love our lovin' (lovin')
But not like we love our freedom
Hey
The pilot when Max/Isabel/Michael are walking towards Maria and Liz

Oh
Didn't it feel good
We were sitting there talking?
The prom when they sitting together and Liz asks him to prom, or ay scenes where they are talking in the Crashdown, or just any scene their talking together. lol
Or lying there not talking
Didn't it feel good?
4AAAB when they were making out in Liz's bed.
You dance with the lady
With the hole in her stocking
Didn't it feel good?
Any scene where max and Liz are dancing, like in Viva Las Vegas or To have and to hold.
Didn't it feel good?

Help me
I think I'm falling
In love with you
First kiss in Heatwave
Are you going to let me go there by myself
That's such a lonely thing to do
Balance Max takes a step back
Both of us flirting around
Flirting and flirting
Trying to come out from behind the tree in Monsters??
Hurting too
We love our lovin'
But not like we love our freedom

(Falling, falling)
(Falling, falling)
(Falling, falling)

The things in italics are just building points..u don't have to use those scenes if they don't fit into that place, or if u just don't like them..lol...Feel free to do watever u please with the song..just have it M/L Dreamery

liz1490 wrote:
I was going to the store with my aunt and she was listenin to the very best of Cher. I heard a song that would make a great Max and Liz music video. It was called I think "turn back time".
Lyrics

liz1490 wrote:
For Max and Liz .
To the song Take Me Away by Avril Lavigne.
Lyrics

liz1490 wrote:
Max and Liz for season 3 I thought the song fit so well. Avril Lavgnes Together.
Lyrics

DramastarOF06 wrote:
1) Save Yourself by Sense Field. Whoever takes this, it has to be dreamer, but other than that do with it whatever you want.
Lyrics

adreamer wrote:
I think this song would be perfect for Max and Liz.
Run: Snow Patrol
Lyrics

Behr-y-Apple-y- wrote:
Being as I love David Gray, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a video to one of his songs. The one that I have in mind is Please Forgive Me, but any will do. All his songs are awesome! I was thinking Please Forgive Me would be perfect for Max and Liz and all the good angsty scenes.
Lyrics

AmberEyed51 wrote:
It's a dreamer-y angsty fic, with bunches of tears, and the video should be told by Liz's POV. Max is with Tess for a little while in the fic, mostly just hanging all over Max, and they do kiss once. But that's as far as it goes. Charlotte Martin - On your shore

*And although the song sounds just plain ol' angry, the song will have a dreamer insured ending, but the video doesn't have to seem that way. Also, please no alien stuff, this is purely AU*

Lyrics

Itzstacie wrote:
Found another song that would make a great M/L video along with Tess in it maybe...if someone would be kind enough to make it
Look What You've Done by Jet
Lyrics

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:
I'd like to request one using the song, "Delicate" by Damien Rice.
And I absolutely do not mind if it's Dreamer. I'd prefer it. It'd be nice if the video kinda followed the lyrics or had some sort of storyline.
Lyrics

Alma wrote:
Every time I listen "Forgive me" by Evanescence.
when I listen this song I think in a dreamer video
Lyrics

CandyXDreamer wrote:
"If You Were The One" by Daniel Bedingfield, and I immediately thought it was a perfect Max/Liz song....and I was wondering if anyone could possibly make (or has already made) a music video for it...
Lyrics

adreamer wrote:
I was thinking that this song of Mariah Carey "We Belong Together" would be a very great video for Max and Liz.
Lyrics

trulov wrote:
1) It's all coming back to me now by celine dion - I thought this would make a fabulous dreamer vid - it could start at the dock in S3 when Max and Liz are talking about getting back together and can then flash to all they have been through in S1 and S2. OR it could start with the proposal in graduation and flashback to S1 S2 and S3 - I just think this song is so touching and emotional - particularly the end "If you forgive me all this. If I forgive you all that. We forgive and forget and its all coming back to me now"
Lyrics
touched by an alian wrote:
Hello (Lionel Richie)- I’m REALLY hoping someone take this one. It’s fits M/L so well because its so forbidden. Something like Max watching Liz every day, but knowing he’ll never have her, or maybe something like Max is to scared to talk to the love of his life because he doesn’t think he deserves her.
Lyrics

DramastarOF06 wrote:
Here's an idea for a video for Max and Liz. The song's called Unbelievable by Kaci Brown. It's kinda like Liz going to boarding school and thinking back on all her times with Max.
Lyrics

Candy
Laramis wrote:
The first one "Honest Questions" by Daniel Bedingfield, I see as a Candy video using scenes from season 2 where Michael lets Maria "see" him. And of course whatever you would want to use as well.
Lyrics

Aura Guerin wrote:
I was listening to Follow Through by Gavin Degraw and thought about having a candy 1st season theme to it.
Lyrics

CandyXDreamer wrote:
I was listening to them ,and all I could think about was Michael and Maria's relationship
The first one is to Every Other Time by LFO.
Lyrics

CandyXDreamer wrote:
The second one is Hurricane by Something Corporate:
Lyrics

Aura Guerin wrote:
I had an idea for a Candy video.
I was listening to Lonely by Akon and thought omigish this is like Candy
Lyrics

touched by an alien wrote:
M/M video using Goo Goo Dolls' "Name"
Lyrics

Candy vid. Alicia Keys "You don't know my name"
It fits so well because it talks about her being a watress and noticing a mystery man come in all the time in the restaraunt and is secretly in love with him. Anyways it even says his name MICHAEL in the song.
Lyrics

Stargazer
summergirl wrote:
A stargazer video to "Angel" by Sarah McLauglan, mostly about Isabel dealing after Alex's death (maybe for the part "may you find some comfort in the arms of the angel" it could be Alex and Isabel dancing on his grave), with clips of memories from their relationship.
Lyrics

Laramis wrote:
The other song is "Without The Girl" also by DB. I see this as Stargazer vid showing scenes with Iz going out with all the other guys and Alex inbetween these scenes. And again take any artistic liscense you would want.
Lyrics

Doublestuf wrote:
this song makes me think of Alex and Isabel, post-death...
Into the Sun Joseph Arthur
Lyrics

Other Couples
v33n3ss wrote:
isabel/jesse vid to three doors down - let me go,
awesome song and it totally represents what was going thru isabel's mind when she broke up with him in the significant others episode.
& itd be good if her past bf's like grant & alex could be put in there and max and max and mikel as well of course and all the alien related stuff
Lyrics

Solo
FF_Gamer wrote:
It's a Micheal angst video in his POV. It can have be a bit of Candy angst in Micheal's POV. The song is "Perfect" by Simple Plan.
Lyrics

SpiderGirl wrote:
Would anyone be able to make a video for me? I have the perfect song in mind Gorecki by Lamb. The main focus would be the Pilot Episode Max In The White Room.
Lyrics

trulov wrote:
2) Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne - I'm really not a Tess fan AT ALL - but, that being said, I think this song fits her perfectly.
"She wants to go home, but nobody's home. That's where she lies, broken inside. With no place to go, no place to go, to dry her eyes, broken inside." I don't think Tess was evil, I think just miguided and selfish. I think this song is fitting b/c Tess really never had anyone, even when her and Max were together - as she said in 4AAAB he was always thinking about Liz.
Lyrics

liz1490 wrote:
I was thinking about a Liz video to Greendays Boulevard of broken dreams. I was thinking it fit her so well in season two
Lyrics

General Cast
dreamangel_liya wrote:
Anyways, I was wondering if anybody'd like to do a Roswell Season One/Two video to the song I Quit by The Meat Puppets? And maybe make it a kinda fun, not too angsty vid? You can do anything you want with it really, I'd just like to see a video to the song!
Lyrics

fetch wrote:
Human by The Pretenders for a sort of group video. Mianly how the aliens played the humans. CC and Destiny couples.
Lyrics

You make’n me high( Toni Braxton) a very hot video. With all conventional couples. Scenes from The Heat wave, Sexual Healing, Graduation(mostly for m/l), etc.
Lyrics

Cherry_Coke_Candy wrote:
If somenone want to do a Roswell party video on Darin - "Step up"
Lyrics

LoVe_4_Ever wrote:
I want it to be to "We used to be friends" by the Dandy wharhols and have like a VM theme to it. I want Liz to be VM of course, and maybe use scenes from where Liz investigates . I want Max to be like Logan, Tess - Lily, kyle - duncan, michael kinda like a weevil and Isabel to be 09er, and Alex to be the wallace and make maria her friend too. Sorry if it sounds like a lot, but I'm curious to see what it would look like.
Lyrics

Could someone make a video for the song "Safe and Sound" by sharyl Crow with the whole roswell group (CC)
I thought it fits the human/Alien love stories so perfectly. Anyways I was hoping for a vid that would be about the CC dreading the day that they all know will come when the alians have to leave Roswell and go home. And eventually them actually showing them leaving and leaving Alex, Liz and Maria behind in broken pieces. A real tear jerker
Lyrics

Using the song "Don't forget me" by Way Out West, roswell vid that shows the difficulty for all the couples to be together because they keep having to run away from the FBI and alien hunter-etc, and the humans start to think about leaving Roswell and leaving their special aliens too.
Lyrics

roswellian love wrote:
i was wondering if someone can make me a video featuring only liz maria and alex
basically their friendship wit kyle in the mix
oh and any song that describes their loyalty

Love Triangle
fetch wrote:
It's Alex/Isabel angst and Isabel/Tess, to Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.
The "don't know why" would be Isabel's feelings for Tesss that she has to realize
Lyrics

CrimsonClover629 wrote:
A great song for Tess (supposing she wasn't the one who kill Alex and Max went back to Liz after they had sex) would be "Fool of Me" by Me'Shell Ndegéocello
Lyrics

Wicked Game (Chris Isaac) a Zan/Liz and Max/Liz video. If you think you’re up to it, maybe you could make it look like Liz is choosing between the two or Liz feels Zan’s out there some where even though she’s with Max.
Lyrics

Unconventinal Couple
Roswell4ever1 wrote:
Could someone make a Polar video to the song The Right Kind Of Wrong by Leann Rimes?
Lyrics

Son of a gun (Janet Jackson/Missy Elliot) – BEGGING someone to take this! A Dupe video. But NOT R/L and Z/A, more like Liz/ Zan, Rath/Maria, Alex/Lonnie. The humans are unnerved by their cocky attitudes, but the dupes keep persisting to get their humans.
Lyrics

Darknhauntinglove wrote:
I would like to see a Maria/Billy vid. I have no specific song in mind, but I think it could be really good!

Mix of different couples
mg_ros wrote:
A dreamer/stargazer/candy vid - "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness
Lyrics

Tess Harding wrote:
Roswell video to the song "Dumb" by the 411. It shall show the passion between the uc ships, but at the end it shall be all cc. for example: Michael feeling attracted to courtney but kiss her just in a daydream, at the end he goes to maria! and that for nearly all uc of them. kyle/tess, max/tess, liz/michael, liz/kyle, maria/max.... as many as you can make in one video.
Lyrics

Aura Guerin wrote:
Can someone please make me a Candy/Stargazer video to you're a god by vertical horizon
Lyrics

Could someone make a Dreamer, Candy, and Stargazer vid with the song "Volcano" by Damian Rice.
Lyrics

pLANETv33n3ss wrote:
collide by howie day, if anyone would do a dreamer and candy vid for this it would be greatly appreciated...
Lyrics

Crossover
Roswell4ever1 wrote:
Would someone be interested in making me a video to the song:
Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
with Alec from Dark Angel and Maria from Roswell?
Lyrics

Tess Harding wrote:
"On my knees" by The 411: a video about tess passion for max, that she would do anything, but then she realizes that he isn´t worth it. maybe you can put a little bit chloe/clark within it. because it´s nearly the same with them. i can give you the song, so a chloe/clark/lana, max/liz/tess video would be really cool!
maybe you could add that i want the scenes where Max and Tess sleep with each other and the scene where chloe is bad and where she grabs clark between his legs telling him that she does whatever he wants, even things that lana would never do.
Lyrics

Liz Parker Evans wrote:
I was wanting a vid to my fic if anyone is willing. Here is the twist, it is not a dreamer or anything else...The pairing is Liz and Daniel from Stargate SG-1...it also has a little bit of Candy and some Jack and Sam also from SG-1...The title is called Tomorrow Never Comes.

Spacegal17 wrote:
Can someone please make me a video for one of my fic? I would like someone to make a video of Secrets Among Friends.
My story is about Max and Liz having a little sister, you need to see the banner about who i'm talking about cause i can't remember her name, i know she plays Haley in One Tree Hill and the guy who plays Jake in my story is the same guy that Haley kinda has an affair with, he is the musicain. Liz is being abused so i would like pictures of Jeff and Nancy angry at Liz and liz in tears after those parts, pictures of Max and Liz being together, if you merge a picture of Liz being in bed with max that would be great and any of the gang laughing.

roswellian love wrote:
I was wondering and hoping if you can make me a music vid Dean and Liz using Avril Lavigne song "I'm With You"
Roswell clips and Supernatural clips
Lyrics

Undecided
fetch wrote:
How about Roxette's Fading Like a Flower for an Alex/Isabel video? Or maybe Max/Tess? I think the song could fit both.
Lyrics

roswellchick03 wrote:
"When you're gone"- "Cranberries"
I was thinking of a max/liz video , though again whoever takes it you can do whatever you want
Lyrics

roswellchick03 wrote:
I just bought a new cd by Feeder there really great but there is a song on there cd I just love it's call "Just the way I'm feeling” I thought it would make a great roswell music video
Lyrics

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:
I'd like to see these as Dreamer Videos, but they can work for any couple, just no M/T. Sorry, not a fan of 'em. Anyway...
Love You More -Ginuwine
Lyrics

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:
I'd like to see these as Dreamer Videos, but they can work for any couple, just no M/T.
Differences -Ginuwine
Lyrics

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:
I've got a few songs for videos in mind. I'd like to see these as Dreamer Videos, but they can work for any couple, just no M/T.
Cupid -112
Lyrics
DramastarOF06 wrote:
2) You by Switchfoot it can be dreamer, dreamer pain, or all couples.
Lyrics

summergirl wrote:
"You don't bring me flowers anymore" by Barbara Striesand and Niel Diamond. I would love it if it was a Max and Liz video, but I can see how it would work for Maria and Michael as well. The main premis would be a couple on the verge of breaking up; the parts Barbara sings would be from Liz's POV and Neil's from Max's POV.
Lyrics

summergirl wrote:
A Max/Liz video to the song "For the Good" from the musical Wicked. (I also could see how it could fit for Alex/Liz if someone wants to do it that way).
Lyrics

Already taken
dream on wrote:

song - Coldplay (Rush of blood to the head)

Max's POV. A reflection of s2 and s3. What he would've done for Liz as opposed to what he's done, ever since he learned of his "Destiny." A little complicated but it goes well. Please include Alex death, Tex, the battle with Skins, the summit VS. Liz.
Lyrics

Taken by Katia!!
mg_ros wrote:
And an O/T challenge, by me again
It's a Charmed challenge- All Characters(Demons too): "Celebrity Skin" by Hole
(If someone picks this PM me and I'll give you more info)
Lyrics

Taken by JustThisOnce!!
liz1490 wrote:
Its a Max and Liz one for the song 'The Reason by Hoobastank' it could also be used for a candy video. whatever you guys think.
Lyrics

Taken by Liz Parker Evans!!
roswellchick03 wrote:
Usher "You Make Me Wanna" I thought I would make a great Max/Liz/Maria video in Max Pov I hope someone takes it I have never seen a video based around them three before
Lyrics

Taken by me!!
Tess Harding wrote:
It should be an angsty dreamer video with some rebel scenes to the song "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera. It´s Liz point of view and should have all those bad Max scenes like the one after Alex dead where they are arguing in it. Tess shall be in it, too. At the end Liz says goodbye to Max and is friend with Tess. It would be great to have that scene in it where she goes to Tess to talk to her.
Lyrics

Taken by Natty!!
Itzstacie wrote:
I was wondering if someone would make a angsty video with Max and Liz, I think this song is an excellent one. The only scene that I know off the top of my head I want in it is when Max is outside banging the trash cans around at night and he slides down the wall crying.
Its "Broken' by Seether and Amy from Evanescence
Lyrics

Taken by Natty!!
summergirl wrote:
Anyone wanna do a Max, Liz, Tess vidoe to Usher's Confessions?
Lyrics

Taken by me!!
roswellchick03 wrote:
M/L video I'm thinking it will be on the sad side
song: "She's"-by Ryan Cabrera
Lyrics

Taken by Katia!!
erinmc5 wrote:
The song is 'I am a Scientist' by the dandy warthogs. Obviously it'd be a Liz video.
Lyrics

Taken by Natty!!
Athenea wrote:
I think it would be really cool if someone did Tim McGraw and Nelly's "Over and Over Again" Alot of dreamers might not like it (even though I am a dreamer and would like to see it) but I think it should show Max seeing Liz with Sean and some scenes with Maz seeing Liz with Kyle together.

1.One cool scene to put in it is when Max pulls out the picture from under kyle's bed (of kyle and Liz). I think it was the episode where they were looking for Liz's Diary
2. Another scene could be when Max comes to the Deluca house looking for Liz and finds Liz and Sean in a tickle fight
3. And of course the Klye and Liz Bed scene

I just think it should portray Max's hurt.
Lyrics

Taken by me!!
PhoenixFlamez wrote:
The song is Alicia Keys' "Karma". I'm thinking of a dreamer theme.. spotting scenes of when Max gave Liz back the pocketknife in Season 2, Destiny in Season 1, Departure in season 2, and whatever angsty scenes you deem fit.
Lyrics

Taken by Katia!!
~Ruby~ wrote:
I would love to see a dreamer video to the song 'Let me Go' by 3 Doors Down.
Lyrics

Taken by me!!
Aura Guerin wrote:
I think a good season one video could be to Fear by Sarah McLachlan
Lyrics

Taken by Natty!!

emmylala2003 wrote:
How about a Michael POV video, using the song Cold by Crossfade. I can get the lyrics if someone wants. An alternative song could also be Loser by 3 Doors Down, but I really like the metal feel of Cold, it works great with Michael's love of Metallica and his personality on the show.
Lyrics

Taken by me!!
POM wrote:
Can someone make a Dreamer video using Vanessa Carltons song: Ordinary Day
Lyrics

Taken by me!!

If someone takes over a Challenge please let me know and I will add it!!

From now on I will try to keep this post up to date, so that if someone looks for a Challenge they don’t have to search through all of the previous pages, they can just look here on page 1!!
If someone takes one over I’ll add the name of the person(s) and when the video is finished I will delete it from the list!!
** New Requests**:

**Taken by Me [ POM]

NikkiA wrote:
I've got a challenge for ya'll. I heard this song today and it screamed the triangle between Tess, Liz and Max from Tess's point of view. I think this would make a neat video but I don't have the software for it so...

The Fool
by Lee Ann Womack

You don't know me, but I know who you are.
Mind if I sit down?
Do I look familiar? If I don't well I should.
I'm sure you've seen me around.
I know that you've probably heard my name,
though we've not been introduced.

Im the fool in love with the fool, who is still in love with you.

If you've got a minute, I'll buy you a drink.
I've got something to say.
It might sound crazy, but last night in his sleep,
I heard him call out your name. This aint the first time,
hes done it before and its hard to face the truth.

I know love is a fragile thing, and im trying hard to make it last,
but it aint easy holding on to my dream, when hes holding on
to the past.

Just one more thing, before I go. Im not here to put you down.
You dont love him and thats a fact. Girl Ive seen you around.
You hold his heart in the palm of your hand,
and it's breaking mine in two

Cause I'M the fool in love with the fool who's still in love with you

OFF TOPIC- Gray's Anatomy
Can anyone make me a Gray's Anatomy music video with The Fray's "Look after you"? I just found the band and fell in love with the song completely. And after the Season final. of Gray's I just completely thought of the two together. I really REALLY (lol) hoping someone will do this one. And if it could be a Meredeth/ McDreamy vid. That would be off the charts amazing!

Rath/Zan
AntarPrince04 wrote:

Hi all,

I got a Video Challenge for you guys. Now, normally I would do it myself, but one, I've never done a Roswell Video before and two, I'm working on a couple of projects at the moment.

Anyway, the song is Tourmiquet by Evanescence and its lyrics can be found Here

Now, my guess is (For those that hear the song) that the first idea that pops in your head is Dreamer-vid, but personally I was thinking a nice tragic Rath/Zan vid.

Good luck, whatever you do with it.

Chris

Dreamer

Angel Eyes Wrote:

Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone can make a dreamer video using this song by Mcfly.

To close for comfort

I never meant the things I said to make you cry
Can I say I'm sorry?
It's hard to forget, and yes, I regret all these mistakes

I don't know why you're leaving me,
But I know you must have your reasons
There's tears in your eyes;
I watch as you cry, but it's getting late

(Chorus)
Was I invading in on your secrets?
Was I too close for comfort?
You're pushing me out when I wanted in
What was I just about to discover
When I got too close for comfort, driving you home?
Guess I'll never know

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me?
Now that I find that you've changed your mind, I'm lost for words,
And everything I feel for you, I wrote down on one piece of paper,
the one in your hand
You won't understand how much it hurts to let you go

(Chorus Two)
What was I just about to discover?
I got too close for comfort, driving you home
'Cuz I'll never know, ooh, yeah

All this time, you've been telling me lies,
Hidden in bags that are under your eyes,
And when I asked you, I knew I was right,
But if you turn your back on me, now,
When I need you most,
But you chose to let me down, down, down
Won't you think about what you're about to do to me and back down?

(Chorus Three)
I got too close for comfort
You're pushing me out when I wanted in, yeah, yeah, yeah-ah
And I got too close for comfort, driving you home
Guess I'll never know

Pretty please someone please! Love ya!

~Angel
Last edited by POM on Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cherry_Coke_Candy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cherry_Coke_Candy »

Hello!!
I'm back again!!
Not with a request but a new video..(but as soon as I have time I will look through the requsts and hopfully take one :D )

OBS! Click on the img. to see the video

Let me know what you think, good or bad
roswellian love
Addicted Roswellian

Wow

Post by roswellian love »

i just finished seeing tomorrow and gotta say it rocked
erinmc5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinmc5 »

nicely done chica! Great song choice
Image Image
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Cherry_Coke_Candy I clicked on the link but it said 'service unavailable' ? :(
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
POM

Post by POM »

touched by an alien wrote:Cherry_Coke_Candy I clicked on the link but it said 'service unavailable' ? :(
It worked fine for me!! *SHRUGS* I don't know what the problem is? Does your computer accept files from that file download site?

That could be the problem.
POM

Post by POM »

Hello all :D

I have a new video--It's a dreamer video [ Of course :lol: ] Just a little something I've been working on :wink:

Dreamer video: Brown Eyes

If you want the link to download, PM me your email account and once I upload it tonight I'll get it to you.

Bye now.
Angel eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Angel eyes »

Hi everyone! :) I was wondering if someone can make a dreamer video using this song by Mcfly.

To close for comfort

I never meant the things I said to make you cry
Can I say I'm sorry?
It's hard to forget, and yes, I regret all these mistakes

I don't know why you're leaving me,
But I know you must have your reasons
There's tears in your eyes;
I watch as you cry, but it's getting late

(Chorus)
What was I just about to discover
When I got too close for comfort, driving you home?
Guess I'll never know

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me?
Now that I find that you've changed your mind, I'm lost for words,
And everything I feel for you, I wrote down on one piece of paper,
the one in your hand
You won't understand how much it hurts to let you go

(Chorus Two)
I got too close for comfort, driving you home
'Cuz I'll never know, ooh, yeah

All this time, you've been telling me lies,
Hidden in bags that are under your eyes,
And when I asked you, I knew I was right,
But if you turn your back on me, now,
When I need you most,
But you chose to let me down, down, down
Won't you think about what you're about to do to me and back down?

(Chorus Three)
I got too close for comfort
You're pushing me out when I wanted in, yeah, yeah, yeah-ah
And I got too close for comfort, driving you home
Guess I'll never know

Pretty please someone please! Love ya!

~Angel
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Hey, i don't know if it's allowed here but it's a video i was really really hoping someone could make for me!

It's a Crossover - X-Files and Roswell.

The Song, Everybody has gone to war - Nerina Pallot

Here's a link to the song : http://www.myspace.com/nerinapallot

but you can't download it there because it won't allow it (Who knows why)

I was hoping for images of Mulder, Scully, Max and Liz running about, holding guns (Like in epic Destiny - Max was holding the gun and Liz holding the gun with Max watching when they were going to rob the convencies store, not the actual robbery).

Any images of Max and Liz hugging, Mulder and Scully hugging. Mulder, Scully, Max and Liz on the phone, making it seem like they all talking to each other.

Any pictures of them looking upset or defeated, like the epic where Mulder and Scully hugged after Mulder gets the call that his mother is dead, Liz crying in her balacony after Max kissing Tess, Max upset, Scully crying, you know, making it seem like that it's all pointless.

Any kisses between them. For the X-Files, there is four all together - The epic where Scully is in hospital due to cancer (Its a deleted scene), Existence, Millium (New year) and Truth.

The ending to be Mulder and Scully with their baby boy. Max and Liz to look free of everything they had been through.

if anyone can take this up, i would be really, really grateful. :D
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant