Sig Banners #4

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

erinkatie wrote:
Queen Fee wrote:Hi guys!

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in making me a Liz/Dean sig. I have only one preference which is for it to be colorful (not hurt your eyes colorful, but bright and pretty colorful), please?

Thank you! :D

i'll take this!

ek

i'm almost finished with this, i'll have it up for you tomorrow night... that's est time. :) sorry it's taken so long...

ek.

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!
Maiqu
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Sig Banners #4

Post by Maiqu »

Could someone make me a Chair (Chuck and Blair) sig with the words True Love(or something like that) & my username.. with any pics and any colors..thanks
~Maii~
Candy/Stargazer/Xtremer/Drifter/Lamptrimmer..
LizMichael 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizMichael 4 Ever »

Hello,

Could someone create a sig for me with Liz and Michael on it. I would like black and red or black and green as the colors on it. With the words 'a love refound after a long sleep.....' and my name on it. The rest I give free raighn to the creators imagination and thoughts.

Thanx in advance!!!! :D
ImageA Love Refound

“I’m a female. It’s my job to drive the male population nuts. ...." Liz to her captors.
'No Clue' by darkmoon

“But if you make me look like the pink power ranger, I will hurt you.” Liz to Ollie and others.
'Hero Of The Day' by LittleBit
erinkatie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by erinkatie »

Queen Fee, I stink! Here's your banner and I'm sorry again. If you want something different let me know.

:)

Edited for a mistake.

ek!

Dean: Hey, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too, in fact,
I hear they ride on silver moonbeams and shoot rainbows outta their ass.

Harold Krick: I know this may sound like gibberish to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.

“Don’t feel guilty, guilt is a wicked ghost.”

Ben: Evie, you're in the middle of nowhere!
Evie: Then I'll cling to the edge of somewhere!!!
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Hi folks! I am organizing a committe to make a new calendar for 2009 in order to support Stacie and could use a few banners to put in signatures to advertise this. If you're interested please check out my posts on the Fundraising thread or PM me! Thanks bunches!!
Sarah :D
I want an Alien Blast! <3
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

LizMichael 4 Ever wrote:Hello,

Could someone create a sig for me with Liz and Michael on it. I would like black and red or black and green as the colors on it. With the words 'a love refound after a long sleep.....' and my name on it. The rest I give free raighn to the creators imagination and thoughts.

I really shouldn't but anyway, this caught my attention if you still need a siggie, just tell me :)
Oh and i'd like to participate Sarah for the calendar, i'll take a look at the thread :wink: .
Eva
LizMichael 4 Ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by LizMichael 4 Ever »

FrenchDreamer wrote:

I really shouldn't but anyway, this caught my attention if you still need a siggie, just tell me :)
Oh and i'd like to participate Sarah for the calendar, i'll take a look at the thread :wink: .
Eva
yes please. and thank you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Huggs galore and praise go to you. :mrgreen:
ImageA Love Refound

“I’m a female. It’s my job to drive the male population nuts. ...." Liz to her captors.
'No Clue' by darkmoon

“But if you make me look like the pink power ranger, I will hurt you.” Liz to Ollie and others.
'Hero Of The Day' by LittleBit
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

So I need a new Drifter signature lol to add to my collection. Anyways I don't really have an preferences except that it say Drifter and my username on it. Thanks!
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

Done
I hope you'll like it, if you want me to change something just tell me :wink:
Eva
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

dreamerfrvrp3 wrote:So I need a new Drifter signature lol to add to my collection. Anyways I don't really have an preferences except that it say Drifter and my username on it. Thanks!
I'm in the mood, i can try something if you want Hannah...or maybe you'll not want because i made a sam/liz siggie to Ju :twisted:
Eva