Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

User avatar
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby guelbebek » Fri May 02, 2008 4:24 pm

greywolf wrote:Looking for pics of Jason Behr and Shiri Appleby in elementary school for a new series I'm planning. (Rated child)
Any help would be appreciated.


I think they were shown in the first episode. you have to search for snapshots from the show. try the link "Roswell 4 you" from the first post, i think they a few good ones.
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)
Image

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions

User avatar
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:22 am
Location: is currently aboard! (BRUM, UK)

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby pijeechinadoll » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 pm

hi there :D please please does anyone have the collection of jason behr photographs by the photographer Myriam Santos Kayda.

i have some but they have water-marks on them. SO please if anyone has them without the watermarks i would really grateful.

pingx :D
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
Image
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)

User avatar
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: New Zealand aka Land of the long White Cloud.

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby syikana » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Does anyone know where I could find ANY pics of Nichole Brunner (aka Leanna/Jennifer)? If you could help me with that I'll adore you guys :)

User avatar
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Over here
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby RosDude » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 am

syikana wrote:Does anyone know where I could find ANY pics of Nichole Brunner (aka Leanna/Jennifer)? If you could help me with that I'll adore you guys :)



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2382004/mediaindex
Imdb is a wonderful thing. Hope these help :wink:

~Chad~
Image

User avatar
syikana
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: New Zealand aka Land of the long White Cloud.

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby syikana » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:01 am

Thanks Chad :)

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby Bubblegal » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Does anyone know where I can get the opening Sequence of Season 1 - I really want the picture of where Max and Liz are looking at each other through the Crashdown Window - both side.

And pictures of Max/Liz in Sexual Healings - I looked at all my usual links for screen caps but they've gone missing so it's driving me nuts.

If anyone can help me with either of them - that would be great!
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

"I can see you as a serial killer' Sister
"Should I take that as an Insult or a compliment?" Me
"Insult"
"Cool" during Saw 5

User avatar
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 am
Location: east coast
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby DreamerLaure » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Bubblegal wrote:Does anyone know where I can get the opening Sequence of Season 1 - I really want the picture of where Max and Liz are looking at each other through the Crashdown Window - both side.

And pictures of Max/Liz in Sexual Healings - I looked at all my usual links for screen caps but they've gone missing so it's driving me nuts.

If anyone can help me with either of them - that would be great!


OK. Your best bet are the actor sites. For the opening sequences, Shiri Appleby's fansite has all three: http://www.sappleby.com/gallery/index.php?cat=67.

And here are several spots for the Sexual Healing episode caps:
http://www.sappleby.com/gallery/index.php?cat=90
http://www.stripedwall.com/gallery.php? ... oswell1x16
http://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/ ... ?album=754
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby Bubblegal » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:32 am

DreamerLaure wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:Does anyone know where I can get the opening Sequence of Season 1 - I really want the picture of where Max and Liz are looking at each other through the Crashdown Window - both side.

And pictures of Max/Liz in Sexual Healings - I looked at all my usual links for screen caps but they've gone missing so it's driving me nuts.

If anyone can help me with either of them - that would be great!


OK. Your best bet are the actor sites. For the opening sequences, Shiri Appleby's fansite has all three: http://www.sappleby.com/gallery/index.php?cat=67.

And here are several spots for the Sexual Healing episode caps:
http://www.sappleby.com/gallery/index.php?cat=90
http://www.stripedwall.com/gallery.php? ... oswell1x16
http://www.screencap-paradise.com/caps/ ... ?album=754


Where's the opening squences in the fansite? I can't find it! :shock:
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

"I can see you as a serial killer' Sister
"Should I take that as an Insult or a compliment?" Me
"Insult"
"Cool" during Saw 5

User avatar
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:50 am
Location: east coast
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby DreamerLaure » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 am

"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy

User avatar
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:36 am
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.
Contact:

Re: Picture Finding updated 5/3/07

Postby Bubblegal » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 pm

DreamerLaure wrote:OK, try this one: http://www.jasonbehr.org/gallery/thumbn ... ?album=109. :)


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! :lol: :D
Image
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

"I can see you as a serial killer' Sister
"Should I take that as an Insult or a compliment?" Me
"Insult"
"Cool" during Saw 5


Return to “Multimedia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests