Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests # 8 Rule Added

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Sundae
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Music Videos.... Challenges/Requests # 8 Rule Added

Post by Sundae »

April wrote:Wasted my time today and finished the second Sony Vegas video I've attempted. I think I'm getting the hang of it, though there's still work to be done.

Michael and Maria - Rules Don't Stop

Make sure to watch it in HD if you can!

And since Youtube has chosen to block it in Germany, here it is uploaded on Photobucket:

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg14 ... 4&newest=1
Awesome vid. I really liked it. The loved the different colors in the beginning. There was this one part...where like red and green blended and it looked fire as they were kissing and that was so totally awesome. :lol:

And then part where they lyrics are "don't stop me" in succession, it almost looked like the one-stop motion method i've seen used before...and that's pretty impressive considering these aren't still shots.

And no...don't have any vids. I'm actually attempting to learn how to use movie maker. Total newbie here.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Great vids!!!

new vid for our fic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvzvtWRx2Ak
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

new vid about LIz Parker in TIC TAC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fyrHPjlZmY
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas
Angel eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Angel eyes »

someone please please make a max liz and tess music video using sugarcult song pretty girl, dreamer with a twist on tess lol..
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »

Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Double Trouble »