Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SpiderGirl
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by SpiderGirl »

RosDude wrote:
SpiderGirl wrote:Hey

I'm looking for someone to do a banner for me for my new story called Replica. The basic premise is that it focuses on Max and Liz who have been 'abducted' by aliens. I would like pictures of them seriously disturbed by their abductions... could be sad pics/angry pics you get to decide... I would also like the DNA gandarium cells in the banner as well. If anyone is interested in doing this let me know! Thanks in advance!

Spidey
x
Here you go Spidey. Hope you like.

~Chad~
I love it! It's brilliant! Thanks! I'm going to put it on my thread now!
"Would it be okay if I ride home with you after school?"
"Sure you can ride me home... I mean ride you home..." he trailed off feeling deeply embarrassed
"I'd like that" she said feeling unlike herself, he grinned and they began working although not really paying attention. - Max & Liz in Where I Follow.
My Roswell Music Videos
My Published Works So Far
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

I'm glad you like it. It took me forever to find that picture of those gandarium cells. lol

~Chad~
singerchic4
Forum Moderator

Post by singerchic4 »

RosDude wrote:I'm glad you like it. It took me forever to find that picture of those gandarium cells. lol

~Chad~
DANG CHAD! THAT IS FANTASTIC! :shock:
If you're having a bad day and in need of a good laugh, click the siggie.
Check out my fics and art
Board ArchivesRulesFundraising
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

This banner rocks !! I love the contrast on Max & Liz and the coloring is beautiful.
.JusTaGirL.
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by .JusTaGirL. »

Thank You so much pijeechinadoll for the wonderful siggie.. I just seen it and I love it! Sorry it took me so long but I haven't been on and things happend and everything, but I really love this! It's just what I wanted Thank You :mrgreen:

Ashlyn :D
Thank You to Pijeechinadoll for my wonderful siggie And Hunter for my great avatar
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I'm looking for someone who can make wallpapers.

I want to find a really nice wallpaper, with TWILIGHT scenes on it. One in particular, I can find pictures of, but no wallpapers, and this girl can't do anything having to do with images on a computer. I'm sooo not talented in graphic art. LOL.

Anyways, I want a wallpaper, nice good looking one, with any scenes from TWILIGHT on it....the one I'd really like to have, is if anyone can find a picture of the baseball scene, like the one that's in my avatar(That's my favorite pic of all the baseball scenes). I would love to have different scenes, maybe a Bella/Edward pic, but the one I really want is the baseball scene, that's my favorite part of the movie, and I can't find anything with that on there.
If anyone can make me one, or give me a URL to one, I'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Drogyn
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Drogyn »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:I'm looking for someone who can make wallpapers.

I want to find a really nice wallpaper, with TWILIGHT scenes on it. One in particular, I can find pictures of, but no wallpapers, and this girl can't do anything having to do with images on a computer. I'm sooo not talented in graphic art. LOL.

Anyways, I want a wallpaper, nice good looking one, with any scenes from TWILIGHT on it....the one I'd really like to have, is if anyone can find a picture of the baseball scene, like the one that's in my avatar(That's my favorite pic of all the baseball scenes). I would love to have different scenes, maybe a Bella/Edward pic, but the one I really want is the baseball scene, that's my favorite part of the movie, and I can't find anything with that on there.
If anyone can make me one, or give me a URL to one, I'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
I'm not really familiar with Twilight, but I gave it a try nonetheless.
I haven't made any photoshop art in over a year, so I'm a bit rusty, but I hope you like it.

Click for larger version

If you want anything changed/added/removed, let me know.

Andre
DramastarOF06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DramastarOF06 »

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a banner for an original story that I'm writing. It won't be posted anywhere, I just like the added inspiration. The story I'm writing is called "To London, With Love" It's about two best friends who move to London after their college graduation but one of them is keeping a secret from the other. I have some ideas for anyone who is interested. Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :D
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

DramastarOF06 wrote:Hey I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a banner for an original story that I'm writing. It won't be posted anywhere, I just like the added inspiration. The story I'm writing is called "To London, With Love" It's about two best friends who move to London after their college graduation but one of them is keeping a secret from the other. I have some ideas for anyone who is interested. Just PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :D
Hi...this sounds interesting. I haven't made any art in at least 3 months so just PM me with what you're looking for.

Tanya
Nitka_22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nitka_22 »

Colors of lives
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn10 ... Athaya.jpg

"Before there was Bella" Before The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn10 ... Niunia.jpg

Poster "Completely" - based on the "New Moon" Stephenie Meyer
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn10 ... Niunia.jpg

Poster "Flash of insight" based on the "Eclipse" Stephenie Meyer