Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Locked
amber'svoice
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by amber'svoice » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:37 am

pijeechinadoll wrote:
amber'svoice wrote:I was hoping someone could make me a banner for my fic Along the Broken Road

It's about Liz'a cousin's Amber(Anne Hathaway) and Nate(Ben Barnes) coming to Roswell after their parents die. Everything is good in Roswell until they show up and things start happening again.
The couples are:Michael/Amber, Liz/Max, Kyle/Maria, Alex/Isabel, Tess/Nate
Any questions just pm me.
:mrgreen: hi i would like to make this ^^ if thats okay?
pingx
I would it. Thank You

User avatar
parker86
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: California

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by parker86 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

Hello,
I have a request for a banner for my story I almost have finished. It's called Expecting Careless.
My story is AU with aliens but it's not an alien based storyline. It's a human based storyline.
A brief summary would be: After a series of unfortunate events Liz has become jaded, careless and Michael as usual is impulsive, fearless. A simple friendship crosses the line and Liz becomes pregnant, a complete shock to them both. And now Michael and Liz have to figure out who they are to each other and who they want to be when everyone around them is trying to pull them apart. They try to pull together for the sake of their child, grow up but will they be able to overcome everything in their way. The answer is Yes by the way :)

Things to note: Liz is the same strong, smart girl from the show but in this story she is promiscuous. However it's not for the sake of making the story heated but rather serves as a deeper meaning unto its own.

I'm looking for an edgy banner. One that depicts the struggle and intensity of my story. I would like Michael and Liz in the banner. I would LOVE if someone could manip the pics so they appear involved. And I'd really like it if Michael and Liz appear edgy like the story (Whether it be their cloths, hair, pose, whatever) BUT Not required.

I know it's a tall order and a lot to ask but this really is my baby and I'd love a special banner to go with it.
If anyone needs suggestions for pics or ideas I'm completely willing to help. If the maker would rather be independent and creative I'm all for that too.

So anyone interested I'd be greatly appreciative and in your debt. I know we've got a lot of really talented people on this board. So someone please help :)


**TAKEN**
Last edited by parker86 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
**Out Of The Night That Covers Me... Black As The Pit From Pole To Pole...
I Thank Whatever Gods May Be... For My Unconquerable Soul**
-Henley

User avatar
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:05 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

Please let us know if your's get taken, Can some of you talented Artists take some of these old ones that have been up for months now.

1.
lizandzachfan wrote: Hi everyone I need banners for these stories so if anyone wants to take them just pm me if you have any questions....Also for the untitled stories I'll have a title for you when you pm me.

A Light At The End
Challenge #66
Roswell/Dark Angel X-over
Rating: Adult
Rath/Liz
-This takes place sometime after Meet The Dupes and the prom (Alex is evil and Max and Tess slept together that night but she isn’t pregnant), Lonnie was the only one responsible for Zans death. She mind warped them.
-Max and Liz have a fight and then when she gets home, she gets a phone call from Logan saying that there is a disc in New York that has some useful info on it and asks her if she would go and get it.
-So she takes off in the middle of the night on her yellow motorcycle.
-When she arrives she goes to the apartment she knows that Ava has been staying in.
-She then finds out the whole Lonnie and Rath situation.
-The night she is going to steal the disc, Ava and Rath follow her and they then see her jumping over a 12 foot fence and taking down 3 security guards.
-They decide to go home and let Liz tell them the truth about her when she is comfortable.
-The next day when Ava and Rath get home from work, they find Liz on the floor of the bathroom having a seizure. She then tells them she needs her pills, they get her them. Liz then tells them that she is a genetically engineered killing machine.
-Over the next couple of days, she and Rath get close and end up sleeping together. She isn’t a virgin though; she has slept with Kyle, Alex, and Sean due to her heat.
-When it’s time for her to go back to Roswell after sending the disc to Logan, she and Rath kiss goodbye and have flashes of a very pregnant Liz walking into the Crashdown with Rath and Ava following her and seeing the faces of shock. When they separate they notice a glowing handprint on Liz’s stomach.
-7 months later Liz, Rath, and Ava return to Roswell with new that Lizs dad was in the hospital.
-Max and Rath fight.
-Liz gives birth to a baby girl named Reagan Ava Maria Isabella Dukely.
Happy ending!
2.
lizandzachfan wrote: Redemption Of My Soul
Challenge #61
Roswell/Dark Angel/Darklight X-over
-After Departure all of the aliens plus Maria have left for Antar.
-Liz discovers who she really is-Lilith
-She tells Kyle her secret.
-When they graduate they move to Seattle, to live with Lizs cousin Logan.
-The day they arrive Maxie, Alec, Zack, Cece, and Original Cindy must go over to Logan’s to find Liz there on his computer; Logan and Kyle are at the market.
-Liz and Maxie must get into a fight but Maxie gets her ass kicked by Liz of course.
-They all find out about one another’s secret.
-Liz and Zack sleep together, but Liz isn’t a virgin (she and Kyle got drunk the night of graduation and slept together or something).
-Liz and Zack get together.
-About 2 years after they left the Pod Squad and Maria return to Earth to find that Liz and Kyle are not in Roswell anymore.
-They find out where they are and go to see them in Seattle.
-When they arrive in Seattle at Logan’s house, they find out that they have interrupted a party that was going on for Liz and Zack as they have just found out that Liz is pregnant.
-Max Evans tries to get Liz back stating that she was right that Alex was murdered, of course she already knew that but when she went to tell them it was too late, and that they could try again and that he would raise her baby as his own and she could pretend that he was the actual father. She then tells his that she is more in love with Zack than she ever was with him.
-Zack and Max fight-Zack wins of course.
-The Pod Squad leaves for Antar again.
-Maria must be jealous over Liz and Maxie and Cece’s friendship.
Happy ending for Zack, Liz and their baby.

3.
starcrazed wrote:I felt I should make another request so pijeechinadoll doesn't have to worry about feeling greedy :lol: Plus I think I'm addicted to artwork now too :oops: Perhaps one of you talented artists can conjure me up a banner for my fic A Life For Second Chances I was thinking in the background there could be a picture of the 47 Crash and the 4 pods. In the foreground I wanted pics of the happy couples as well as a picture of Serena, Tess sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes too soo..? :D Any questions PM me. Thank you :)
4.
NotYourChick wrote:I'm working on a new fic. What I'll need in the banner is Liz in the movie Darklight. Looking like a powerfull person. Max, Isabel, Michael how they look now. Piper and Phoebe from Charmed. The fic is called " My Own Path" . If can put Kyle in it with lights around him.
5.
syikana wrote:Shooting Star, AU with Aliens. The show with a difference. Basically what I'd like is the scene from the pilot epsiode with Liz on the floor shot. Also I'd like a scene in there with Michael sitting around a table with Jim and Kyle talking happily... or doing something family like.
6.
emmareed wrote:hi im emma and i was wondering if anyone could do some banners for some stories of mine.

the first one is a roswell/stargate crossover with liz and jack as main couple called Betrayal; heres the link for the story
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=19136

the second one is a liz/khivar coupling called Pure Destruction and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=18958

lastly its a roswell/buffy crossover and the coupling is Liz/Spike and its called Reign Of Blood and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=19138

thanx for any help
7.
Liz Parker Evans wrote:Hi...I have a new fanfic that I have debating whether to post and I have decided to go ahead and do it. Well, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make be a banner. It is an SG-1 fic...a lot of adventure and a lot of romance. It is a Jack/Sam Sam/Pete, Jack/Other and Daniel/Other pairing. The title is Through the Gate Darkly if anyone would like to make me a banner I would appreciate it. There is an original character in it that is kind of the focus and I would want her on the banner but she can really be portrayed by just about anyone in their early thirties. For addition info please feel free to PM me.
8.
linliz68 wrote:Hi. I have a request. It's really a "up to the artist" . . . but I'm looking for someone to make me a story cover / cover art with two people: Brian Austin Green (Kinda rugged looking) and Eliza Dushku. Title it "Truth And Madness" If interested, let me know.


9.TAKEN
kj4ever wrote:I am in need of an artist for my new fic:

Inescapable Fate- Kyle has visions of different lifetimes while on the road after graduation. What happens if he goes back before the shooting, and wakes up in his 16 year old body with all the knowledge of those lifetimes?

I'd like to PM the artist the first three chapters or so to give them inspiration. I've learned a long time ago not to make requests on how it should look, because you all are waaaaaaaaay more talented then I!

PM me if you'd like to take it, and I'll pm you the chapters!
10.
lizandzackfan wrote:Hi I need a banner for my fic "Choosing Eternity". It's a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Jasper/Liz fic. Can you make sure to have the Cullen, Micheal, Maria, and Kyle included in it. The rest is up to you.
11.
parker86 wrote:Hello,
I have a request for a banner for my story I almost have finished. It's called Expecting Careless.
My story is AU with aliens but it's not an alien based storyline. It's a human based storyline.
A brief summary would be: After a series of unfortunate events Liz has become jaded, careless and Michael as usual is impulsive, fearless. A simple friendship crosses the line and Liz becomes pregnant, a complete shock to them both. And now Michael and Liz have to figure out who they are to each other and who they want to be when everyone around them is trying to pull them apart. They try to pull together for the sake of their child, grow up but will they be able to overcome everything in their way. The answer is Yes by the way :)

Things to note: Liz is the same strong, smart girl from the show but in this story she is promiscuous. However it's not for the sake of making the story heated but rather serves as a deeper meaning unto its own.

I'm looking for an edgy banner. One that depicts the struggle and intensity of my story. I would like Michael and Liz in the banner. I would LOVE if someone could manip the pics so they appear involved. And I'd really like it if Michael and Liz appear edgy like the story (Whether it be their cloths, hair, pose, whatever) BUT Not required.

I know it's a tall order and a lot to ask but this really is my baby and I'd love a special banner to go with it.
If anyone needs suggestions for pics or ideas I'm completely willing to help. If the maker would rather be independent and creative I'm all for that too.

So anyone interested I'd be greatly appreciative and in your debt. I know we've got a lot of really talented people on this board. So someone please help :)
Image

User avatar
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Over here
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by RosDude » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:42 am

kj4ever wrote:I am in need of an artist for my new fic:

Inescapable Fate- Kyle has visions of different lifetimes while on the road after graduation. What happens if he goes back before the shooting, and wakes up in his 16 year old body with all the knowledge of those lifetimes?

I'd like to PM the artist the first three chapters or so to give them inspiration. I've learned a long time ago not to make requests on how it should look, because you all are waaaaaaaaay more talented then I!

PM me if you'd like to take it, and I'll pm you the chapters!
Have not done this in a while. I think I'll try my hand at this one.

~Chad~
Image

User avatar
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:21 am
Location: New Jersey, USA
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Behrsgirl77 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 pm

*updated*

Here are two versions of the banner... the first is the corrected banner and the 2nd was without the "x"'s the author asked for...

Image

Image

Whichever one you choose they are both there for you now.

Tanya
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
linliz68
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:07 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by linliz68 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:10 am

Hey Itzstacie you can take my old one down. It's not what I need anymore. I'd like to post a new request but you can take that old one down. Sorry, its taken me awhile to get to you to let you know that.

User avatar
linliz68
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:07 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by linliz68 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:19 am

*New Request*

I like what kj4ever had written about not asking for specifics when it comes to the banner/request. Because, I too, feel that it gives the artist much more freedom and not a particular bar to uphold to the author. I have been working on an original piece for a couple months now...collaberating, if you will. I'd like to request two banners. They would only have the same title. The series is titled: Whispers in the Night and our book one is titled: Visions. Those two are the only things each piece would have in common. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll send a chapter or two along with some background to give the artist more inspiration/insight into the work.

User avatar
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Over here
Contact:

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by RosDude » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

For kj4ever

Image
Image

POM

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by POM » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 am

pijeechinadoll wrote:and as requested by erica POM-POM! ^^

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270 ... _cover.jpg
LOL enjoy!!! (can't wait to read the new fic) :mrgreen:

pingx
Sorry Ping...I never got to officially thank you for this Fanart, I thought I lost the one that Chad made me, but it turns out now I have two!! LOL!!! :lol: Both equally different, and amazing!!!

Thanks Ping... <3

<3 POM <333

User avatar
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 553
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:22 am
Location: is currently aboard! (BRUM, UK)

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by pijeechinadoll » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

POM wrote:Sorry Ping...I never got to officially thank you for this Fanart, I thought I lost the one that Chad made me, but it turns out now I have two!! LOL!!! :lol: Both equally different, and amazing!!!

Thanks Ping... <3

<3 POM <333[/color]
LOL its cool ^^ either way its a pleasure making banners for you. pingx :D
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
Image
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)

Locked