Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by dreambeliever »

dreamer19 wrote:
dreambeliever wrote:#19...I think we're on this number

Okay so I would like two banners for fics I am currently working on. I've tried to make my own and I totally suck! So for those of you with the creative juice for this....please help. :D

1) Title: Delirious - This one is Liz centered. Takes place in the future so some updated pics would be nice. I would like Liz to look like Royalty but sexy also (think goddess). Max should be somewhere on the banner along with a 4-5 year old boy (Zan) he should be in the background. Interior pics of a bar and also an expensive sports car. **For this one I have a general idea of what I want PM me and I will forward you my ideas.

I've taken this one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Check out the awesome banner that Kristin made for this Fic! :D

and one that Ginger made....I love them both :D

Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

# 22

Hi, I am starting a new fanfiction and I would like a banner to go with it. I'm going to list what the link and general summary of this new fanfic so that anyone who takes up my request can get a real feel for the story and creatively portray its essence, I believe in creative license and do not have too many requirements:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21655&p=782000#p782000
The Viking's Heart
Disclaimer:
I don't own True Blood or the Charlaine Harris series.
Author: Egyptian Kiss
Category:
True Blood
Pairing: Eric/OC
Rating: ADULT
Summary:
Cassandra "Cassie" Mason has always been special. Her ability to astral project as well as her ability to project her desires have always been gifts that plague her life- conscious and unconscious. When she travels to the small town of Bon Temps to help one of her psychic charges, her world turns inside out- leaving her job as an editor behind when she strikes a deal with the sexy vampire viking, Eric Northman. And what will happen when her gifts do not go unnoticed by the Queen of Louisiana and more than a small time vampire club needs her psychic services?

A good description of my OC:
light sandy brown hair with blond highlights, startling gray eyes, short 5' 4", pear-shaped but with a nice chest (not too generous but something to hold on to), sexy style on the expensive, but bohemian side. She is 24- with exotic mature features. I know that finding a model or picture of a girl that is similar to this would be near impossible, but if you happen to find something akin to this that is believable- I'd appreciate it.

A good description of what I want for Eric: sexy, strong, viking look with him wearing something vampiric, but muscle-y. If you could find one with his hair long fantastic! Go for a little fang showing. Maybe him on his throne.

Background setting of the picture:
maybe Fangtasia lit up with a line out front, or the lead girl leaning casually back against Eric's bar. Have fun with it, but make it seductive and dark and paranormal- that's the feel I want for the story overall and the banner sets up that feel.

I've only just posted the first chapter so if you choose to read it, it may given you a general idea of the story and it's characters- or at least it's leading lady :) And who knows, I might get a fan out this lol. Thanks for taking a look! Egyptian_Kiss!

TAKEN
Last edited by Egyptian_Kiss on Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Hi!

I was just wondering if someone could maybe make me a banner for this fic that I just re-posted. I already have one - but I just re-posted the story which I hadn't updated in 4 years so I thought maybe someone could give it a try and come up with something new and fresh for my fic; which can be found right here

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=21682

The title of the fic is :Free
The author is me

And, basically a brief summary of the fic; Liz leaves town affter the season 2 episode "baby, it's you". She pursues her study in Florida and then moves to San Francisco and becomes a Doctor. Little does she know, Max is back home raising his son; but later finds out that his & Tess's son is actually his & Liz's son.

If anyone wants to give it a try, it would be much appreciated!!

xox

Steph
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Buffsteraddict wrote:Hi!

I was just wondering if someone could maybe make me a banner for this fic that I just re-posted. I already have one - but I just re-posted the story which I hadn't updated in 4 years so I thought maybe someone could give it a try and come up with something new and fresh for my fic; which can be found right here

The author is me

And, basically a brief summary of the fic; Liz leaves town affter the season 2 episode "baby, it's you". She pursues her study in Florida and then moves to San Francisco and becomes a Doctor. Little does she know, Max is back home raising his son; but later finds out that his & Tess's son is actually his & Liz's son.

xox

Steph
I'd like to take a shot at this one, if you don't mind that is. :)
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

behrbabe wrote:

The author is me

xox

Steph

SICK!!!!:D Thank you so much!!!!!
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

Hi I still need banners for my other two stories Redemption Of My Soul and A Light At The End Which I've already posted on here. (Both of these have been taken by RoswellOracle)

Also I need banners for

1. Drifters DaughterTAKEN BY RoswellOracle-This is a Roswell/SPN/CHMD X-Over. In the banner I want Dean and Liz next to each other and if you can fit Leo and John on there that would be great.
2. Sometimes Evil Is The Way To GoTAKEN BY RoswellOracle-This is going to be a Multi X-Over. Whoever chooses this one pm me and I'll give you details.

I still have more but I wanted these to get picked up before I added anymore so I'd appreciate the help:)
Last edited by lizandzackfan on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

Buffsteraddict wrote:
behrbabe wrote:

The author is me

xox

Steph

SICK!!!!:D Thank you so much!!!!!
Here you go - I tried to get it as close to your description as possible, I hope it's what you wanted.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

behrbabe I LOVE it! Absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait to put it up!!!!

A million thank you's!!!

-Steph
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

1. Drifters Daughter-This is a Roswell/SPN/CHMD X-Over. In the banner I want Dean and Liz next to each other and if you can fit Leo and John on there that would be great.
2. Sometimes Evil Is The Way To Go-This is going to be a Multi X-Over. Whoever chooses this one pm me and I'll give you details.
I've taken these two and this one
# 22

Hi, I am starting a new fanfiction and I would like a banner to go with it. I'm going to list what the link and general summary of this new fanfic so that anyone who takes up my request can get a real feel for the story and creatively portray its essence, I believe in creative license and do not have too many requirements:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=21655&p=782000#p782000
The Viking's Heart
Disclaimer: I don't own True Blood or the Charlaine Harris series.
Author: Egyptian Kiss
Category: True Blood
Pairing: Eric/OC
Rating: ADULT
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I would just like to post a big thank you to RoswellOracle for her fantastic work on my banner for my newest fanfiction, The Viking's Heart. Below is the link to my photobucket account's picture of the banner, or you can go to my works by author's page and check it out. Thanks so much RoswellOracle, you made it more perfect than I could have dreamed. Egyptian_Kiss! :mrgreen:

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/ ... g&newest=1
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr