Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Traitor »

Ok, So I really need a banner for a short little ficc I'm working on and if anyone could help me out, I'd be very grateful!

The story is called 'Ghost'. It pretty much a story about Liz getting a little revenge on Max for cheating on her. As long as it's kinda dark, I'm not picky about.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Traitor wrote:Ok, So I really need a banner for a short little ficc I'm working on and if anyone could help me out, I'd be very grateful!

The story is called 'Ghost'. It pretty much a story about Liz getting a little revenge on Max for cheating on her. As long as it's kinda dark, I'm not picky about.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!
I'll take this.

~Chad~
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

I can take them all if you want. You have such great titles, it makes it easy to come up with some good ideas for your banners.
lizandzackfan wrote:Hi everyone:) Ok so these are the last banners I need so if you could help that would be greatly appreciated :mrgreen:

1. An Interrupted Discovery-This is a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Liz/Edward story. Let me know if you want more details.
2. From Darkness To Light-This is a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Liz/Carlisle story. Liz gets anmesia after "Graduation" and ends up in Forks hospital. Email if you want more details.
3. In Plain Sight-This is a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Liz/Emmett story.
4. Beyond Scars-This is a Twilight/Roswell/BTVS X-Over. It's a Liz/Jasper story.
5. Blinding Eclipse-This is a Roswell/Heroes X-Over. It's a Liz/Peter Petrelli story.
6. Crimson Moonlight-This is a Roswell/Vampire Diaries X-Over. It's a Liz/Damon story.
7. Psychic Revelations-This is a Twilight/Roswell X-Over. It's a Liz/Alice/Jasper story.

Once you take them pm for more details.
Karen O
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Karen O »

Taken

Hello :D

I was hoping someone could make me a banner for my story "Second Chances". Basically, Max has it all: money, girls, a wonderful career. He meets a stranger who gives him the gift of living the life he gave up long ago. A life with Liz as a happy family. (sorry, i kinda suck at explaining things :roll: ) Anyway, they have a daughter in the fic and i was hoping this picture could be used as her,

http://ariel-gade.net/gallery/displayim ... fullsize=1

But anything would be awesome.

Thanks in advance! :wink:

Karen
Last edited by Karen O on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Karen O wrote:Hello :D

I was hoping someone could make me a banner for my story "Second Chances". Basically, Max has it all: money, girls, a wonderful career. He meets a stranger who gives him the gift of living the life he gave up long ago. A life with Liz as a happy family. (sorry, i kinda suck at explaining things :roll: ) Anyway, they have a daughter in the fic and i was hoping this picture could be used as her,

http://ariel-gade.net/gallery/displayim ... fullsize=1

But anything would be awesome.

Thanks in advance! :wink:

Karen
I think I'll try this.

~Chad~
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I made this last night for someone but it wasn't needed after all... Still gonna atleast show what I did.
Janetfl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Janetfl »

I am about to start writing a Legend of the Seeker/Roswell XO fic and was wondering if someone could do a banner for me. If anyone is interested they can PM me and I'll give the details.

Thanks in advance

JAN :mrgreen:
Thank you to the wonderful, artistic RoswellOracle for this awesome siggie!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Janetfl wrote:I am about to start writing a Legend of the Seeker/Roswell XO fic and was wondering if someone could do a banner for me. If anyone is interested they can PM me and I'll give the details.

Thanks in advance

JAN :mrgreen:
I've taken this one.
Dreamer4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer4life »

hi i was just wondering if someone would be able to provide a banner for two of my new fics new fics

THE SOUND OF A HEART BREAKING
Summary: Liz and max are married but its slowly falling apart due to a tradedy that occured

HIDING IN PLAIN VIEW
Summary: After her ex boyfriend max broke her heart liz parker becomes a secret agent having made another another life for herself, with new friends, and hiding the fact she is still alive, after her agency fakes her death.

Any help would be great :)
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

Dreamer4life wrote:hi i was just wondering if someone would be able to provide a banner for two of my new fics new fics

THE SOUND OF A HEART BREAKING
Summary: Liz and max are married but its slowly falling apart due to a tradedy that occured

HIDING IN PLAIN VIEW
Summary: After her ex boyfriend max broke her heart liz parker becomes a secret agent having made another another life for herself, with new friends, and hiding the fact she is still alive, after her agency fakes her death.

Any help would be great :)

I'll take these 2!!