Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie »

I've listed the Board Posting Guidelines that pertain to fanart and such below. But first...

1). IF YOUR BANNER HAS BEEN MADE PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST TO SAY THAT THE REQUEST HAS BEEN TAKEN.
2). IF YOU'RE TAKING A BANNER THAT'S ON THIS THREAD PLEASE QUOTE THE POST THAT YOU'RE TAKING SO EVERYONE IS AWARE OF IT.
3). ALSO TO HELP EVERYONE. IF YOUR BANNER HAS BEEN TAKEN AND HAS BEEN MADE GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST AND DISPLAY THE WORK OR PUT TAKEN ON IT.
4.) DO NOT BUMP YOUR REQUEST, IF YOU BUMP IT I WILL DELETE IT. ONCE A WEEK I WILL LIST THE REQUESTS STILL OPEN. IN ORDER TO HELP WITH THIS REFER TO RULE 3

ARTISTS: You need to be aware of your actions. If you make a banner that does not conform to our board posting guidelines and an author posts it on their thread, it's not you that gets the strike but the author.

They rely upon you to know our rules... If you don't know them then I suggest you visit our Announcement forum and learn them. If you still need help. PM me and I will explain it to you.

Thanks in advance for all the help. Any suggestions let me know.
Stacie
<center>****PLEASE READ CAREFULLY****</center>

For future reference:

FANFIC COVER ART
We have a lot of very talented fan artists on the board who create cover art for the fan fictions. Since there are a lot of them, we’ve created regulations to how they will be posted and what size they can be. Any fic violating these standards will be edited by a mod.
  • Cover art may ONLY be posted in the first post of a story and the first part after the banner has been created.
  • The art may ONLY BE POSTED TWICE within the story. Any additional postings of the arts will be deleted from the post.
  • Cover art may be no larger than 550 x 500 (width by height). That size is the largest size that will not distort screen width or requiring scrolling down to view the entire thing.
SIGNATURES
There are strict restrictions on anything besides words allowed in signatures. Any users violating this will have their pictures deleted from their signature and will receive a strike. See the Three Strikes Rule.

There is only room for 350 characters in the signature area and that includes all spaces and returns. If your signature is more than the allotted amount, the signature will not be saved and will default back to the original message that was last saved.
  • Pictures must be kept to a size that is less than a calculated area total of 90,000 pixels (multiplying the two numbers together).

(Example: a picture sized 300x300 pixels is fine. 350x250 is also fine. 300 x 350 would exceed a calculated area of 90,000 pixels and would therefore, not be allowed.)
  • Even if the area is within regulations, if the picture(s) distorts the board width, it will be deleted. Meaning images can be no wider than 550 pixels.
  • If you have multiple pictures, their combined size must be within the calculated area of total of 90,000 pixels.

(Example: You have a picture that is 150x150 = 22500 pixels and another that is 300x100 = 30000 pixels. The combined total of calculated area is 52500 pixels and is within the limits.)
  • Animations are not allowed as part of a signature.
OTHER IMAGES WITHIN POSTS
Please use your discretion here. If you find a picture that you wish to share and it is too large, you can post a link to it and describe the picture. And please, keep the pictures related to the board and keep them to a minimum.
  • No more than 2 images may be included in a post. Any additional images will be deleted.
  • Images may be no larger than 550 x 500 (width by height). That size is the largest size that will not distort screen width or requiring scrolling down to view the entire thing.
  • Animations are not allowed in posts.
THREE STRIKES RULE
Any violations of regulations that require moderator intervention will count as a strike against the user. You will be told you are receiving a strike.
  • If a user gets three strikes for the same violation, their account will be suspended for 48 hours.
  • If after a user's account is reinstated, they continue to violate that same regulation, the suspensions will continue until after the tenth strike.
  • Once a user receives ten strikes, their account will be cancelled. So please take note when you are notified of a violation. It is not a joking matter and can result in losing your account on the board.

QUOTING IMAGES
  • Don't do it, we won't tolerate it. If you do it's a strike. See the example of the WRONG & RIGHT WAYS below.

The WRONG WAY
itzstacie wrote:Image
I love this, thank you so much

You rock!! :wink:

The RIGHT WAY
http://people.delphiforums.com/LUNA96/001004.jpg

I love this, thank you so much

You rock!! :wink:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE? DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND DON'T GET A STRIKE.
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie »

Please let us know if your's get taken

lizandzachfan wrote: Hi everyone I need banners for these stories so if anyone wants to take them just pm me if you have any questions....Also for the untitled stories I'll have a title for you when you pm me.

A Light At The End
Challenge #66
Roswell/Dark Angel X-over
Rating: Adult
Rath/Liz
-This takes place sometime after Meet The Dupes and the prom (Alex is evil and Max and Tess slept together that night but she isn’t pregnant), Lonnie was the only one responsible for Zans death. She mind warped them.
-Max and Liz have a fight and then when she gets home, she gets a phone call from Logan saying that there is a disc in New York that has some useful info on it and asks her if she would go and get it.
-So she takes off in the middle of the night on her yellow motorcycle.
-When she arrives she goes to the apartment she knows that Ava has been staying in.
-She then finds out the whole Lonnie and Rath situation.
-The night she is going to steal the disc, Ava and Rath follow her and they then see her jumping over a 12 foot fence and taking down 3 security guards.
-They decide to go home and let Liz tell them the truth about her when she is comfortable.
-The next day when Ava and Rath get home from work, they find Liz on the floor of the bathroom having a seizure. She then tells them she needs her pills, they get her them. Liz then tells them that she is a genetically engineered killing machine.
-Over the next couple of days, she and Rath get close and end up sleeping together. She isn’t a virgin though; she has slept with Kyle, Alex, and Sean due to her heat.
-When it’s time for her to go back to Roswell after sending the disc to Logan, she and Rath kiss goodbye and have flashes of a very pregnant Liz walking into the Crashdown with Rath and Ava following her and seeing the faces of shock. When they separate they notice a glowing handprint on Liz’s stomach.
-7 months later Liz, Rath, and Ava return to Roswell with new that Lizs dad was in the hospital.
-Max and Rath fight.
-Liz gives birth to a baby girl named Reagan Ava Maria Isabella Dukely.
Happy ending!
lizandzachfan wrote: Redemption Of My Soul
Challenge #61
Roswell/Dark Angel/Darklight X-over
-After Departure all of the aliens plus Maria have left for Antar.
-Liz discovers who she really is-Lilith
-She tells Kyle her secret.
-When they graduate they move to Seattle, to live with Lizs cousin Logan.
-The day they arrive Maxie, Alec, Zack, Cece, and Original Cindy must go over to Logan’s to find Liz there on his computer; Logan and Kyle are at the market.
-Liz and Maxie must get into a fight but Maxie gets her ass kicked by Liz of course.
-They all find out about one another’s secret.
-Liz and Zack sleep together, but Liz isn’t a virgin (she and Kyle got drunk the night of graduation and slept together or something).
-Liz and Zack get together.
-About 2 years after they left the Pod Squad and Maria return to Earth to find that Liz and Kyle are not in Roswell anymore.
-They find out where they are and go to see them in Seattle.
-When they arrive in Seattle at Logan’s house, they find out that they have interrupted a party that was going on for Liz and Zack as they have just found out that Liz is pregnant.
-Max Evans tries to get Liz back stating that she was right that Alex was murdered, of course she already knew that but when she went to tell them it was too late, and that they could try again and that he would raise her baby as his own and she could pretend that he was the actual father. She then tells his that she is more in love with Zack than she ever was with him.
-Zack and Max fight-Zack wins of course.
-The Pod Squad leaves for Antar again.
-Maria must be jealous over Liz and Maxie and Cece’s friendship.
Happy ending for Zack, Liz and their baby.
lizandzachfan wrote: Untitled RosSpnCh

Roswell/Supernatural/Charmed(Just Leo and the Elders)

Liz and Dean

Liz goes to Florida with her parents. She goes out to a bar (maybe she’s 21 or a little older). She meets Dean and they have a one night stand. Aside from their first names no information is exchanged.
Liz is with Max but they're having problems. They haven't slept together in maybe three months. Liz finds out she’s pregnant. She calls Michael. I would really like Michael to be her pillar of strength. She tells Max about what she did and about the baby. She leaves after they have a really nasty fight. She gets her own place.
When the Winchesters get in the accident with the semi, while Johns unconscious he is visited by Claudia Parker (Lizs grandma). She shows him Liz who is now 7 months pregnant. She tells him that Dean is the baby’s father and that her baby is special. That right now it’s not safe for Dean to know but that someday he needs to be there for his baby. She tells him that Dean is going to die. John wakes up and goes to see his boys one last time. He sells his sole to the YED to save Dean. The elders contact Leo and tell him that he has a special case to take care of. They intercept John before the demon can send his soul to hell. (I can't send John to hell) Leo is to help John look after Liz and her baby. He watches over her without her knowledge so as not to scare her but she ends up falling down the stairs and she goes into premature labor. John and Leo heal her and then tell her that Johns there to watch over her because her baby’s special. (You get to decide what all makes the baby special. I would like her to have alien powers and John and Leo both know about all that. Maybe the baby’s special because of something in Dean. (Why the YED was attracted to Sam)
While Johns there he teaches Liz all the ways to protect herself from demons and he helps look after the baby. (Johns not there all the time because that would cause suspicion. Although Michael does know everything.)
When the baby’s about to turn 6 months old Sam starts having visions about Liz. He and Dean hightail it to Roswell to find her and stop the YED. Sam finds her first and walks into the chaos. Demons trapped inside the circle and Liz and Michael are fighting him with their powers. The baby’s got a protective shield keeping the demon out. Sam helps to kill the demon for good. After the battle ends Dean comes busting in and comes face to face with his father. Then he sees Liz and the baby. Everything gets explained John says goodbye to his sons and he gets to go be with Mary. I would like Liz and Dean to work things out and for them to have a happy ending.
I would like the others worked in here too. Gotta have a story around all of this.
If anyone takes this and has any questions please feel free to PM me
starcrazed wrote:I felt I should make another request so pijeechinadoll doesn't have to worry about feeling greedy :lol: Plus I think I'm addicted to artwork now too :oops: Perhaps one of you talented artists can conjure me up a banner for my fic A Life For Second Chances I was thinking in the background there could be a picture of the 47 Crash and the 4 pods. In the foreground I wanted pics of the happy couples as well as a picture of Serena, Tess sister. She has blonde hair and blue eyes too soo..? :D Any questions PM me. Thank you :)
aliensister wrote: Desperately Seeking An Artist!

Hey guys, I'm DESPERATELY seeking an artist with a bit of time on their hands, and is able to work with me on The Dupe Section Challenges over on CW. Must have a love for the dupes lol.

All help is greatly appreciated!!

Hugs Mel,

P.s the sooner the better!
NotYourChick wrote:I'm working on a new fic. What I'll need in the banner is Liz in the movie Darklight. Looking like a powerfull person. Max, Isabel, Michael how they look now. Piper and Phoebe from Charmed. The fic is called " My Own Path" . If can put Kyle in it with lights around him.
syikana wrote:I have two requests.

2) Shooting Star, AU with Aliens. The show with a difference. Basically what I'd like is the scene from the pilot epsiode with Liz on the floor shot. Also I'd like a scene in there with Michael sitting around a table with Jim and Kyle talking happily... or doing something family like.
emmareed wrote:hi im emma and i was wondering if anyone could do some banners for some stories of mine.

the first one is a roswell/stargate crossover with liz and jack as main couple called Betrayal; heres the link for the story
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=19136

the second one is a liz/khivar coupling called Pure Destruction and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 33&t=18958

lastly its a roswell/buffy crossover and the coupling is Liz/Spike and its called Reign Of Blood and heres the link;
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 32&t=19138

thanx for any help
Liz Parker Evans wrote:Hi...I have a new fanfic that I have debating whether to post and I have decided to go ahead and do it. Well, I was wondering if someone would be willing to make be a banner. It is an SG-1 fic...a lot of adventure and a lot of romance. It is a Jack/Sam Sam/Pete, Jack/Other and Daniel/Other pairing. The title is Through the Gate Darkly if anyone would like to make me a banner I would appreciate it. There is an original character in it that is kind of the focus and I would want her on the banner but she can really be portrayed by just about anyone in their early thirties. For addition info please feel free to PM me.
LizNdAlec4eva wrote:Hi, I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for an up-and-coming fic ' Holy Matrimony'. It's a Dark Angel/One Tree Hill XO, with Liz/Nathan and Liz/Alec pairings.

I would like Liz and Nathan to be in the middle, with a set of wedding bands (If possible a shot of Haleys' 23 tattoo, but without showing it's her.) With a picture of Alec on Liz's side, and the Tree Hill gang scattered about it. I would also like a pic of a barcode on it too.

Thanks in advance, I really hope someone can make this for me!
Hayley
NotYourChick wrote:I'm writing a fan-fic called "Who Would Have Thought ". Got the idea from a song. Max, Liz, Isabel, Kyle, Alex, Michael, and Maria as kids. It goes till they are adults. Liz is nerd and she grows up to be this really hot girl. Alex goes through the same thing. Michael is in a rock band. Can any one make me this banner?
linliz68 wrote:Hi. I have a request. It's really a "up to the artist" . . . but I'm looking for someone to make me a story cover / cover art with two people: Brian Austin Green (Kinda rugged looking) and Eliza Dushku. Title it "Truth And Madness" but please do not put "Made by blahblahblah" in the artwork. If interested, let me know.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

.JusTaGirL. wrote:Thank You so much pijeechinadoll for the wonderful siggie.. I just seen it and I love it! Sorry it took me so long but I haven't been on and things happend and everything, but I really love this! It's just what I wanted Thank You :mrgreen:

Ashlyn :D
Just replying to the message ashlyn posted in the last fanart request thread. ^^ it was a pleasure making it.

PINGXXXX
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Nitka_22
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nitka_22 »

New Dawn... and two different blocks :lol:

New dawn - last breath... New Dawn - Last Breath 2 and THIS I don't know how to translate second title :roll:

This is idea to _liz :twisted: (Niunia - _liz are the same person :lol: )
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Hello! Requesting my future work's fiction thread banner. :)

Just One: Antar, my hell

And here are the little requirements or what can help you out:
~ It's going to be written from Liz's point of view so she's takes most space on the banner
~ There is nobody else from the original cast on it (expect for her memories)
~ It takes place on Antar
~ Other character involved are Khivar (Hayden Christensen), Kivana Eli (Kate Beckinsale), Larek ( Hugh Jackman), Margon ( Tom Cruise )
~ My Khivar has made a lot of mistakes but he's not completely the bad guy in this, plus, he won't live long
~ Kivana Eli is Khivar's twin sister, Liz's past life (will be separated into an individual person at some point)
~ Larek is around and has always fancied Kivana (the relationship with Kivana Eli will evolve) - image references can be used from Van Helsing
~ Margon is the actual villain in this peace ( the whole deal - marriage to Liz, trick - will rape her....)

~ it's a dark fiction /as the tittle suggests / reflects on Liz's pain through the nine years on Antar
~ Liz will cut her beautiful long hair and cut it short

~ you're very much open to involve an image of Antar if you desire or even the granolith because it does take a whole role in not just this fiction but the series in general
~ anything else is up to you I guess ( I hope I didn't complicate it too much )
kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

Taken by Rosdude
I am in need of an artist for my new fic:

Inescapable Fate- Kyle has visions of different lifetimes while on the road after graduation. What happens if he goes back before the shooting, and wakes up in his 16 year old body with all the knowledge of those lifetimes?

I'd like to PM the artist the first three chapters or so to give them inspiration. I've learned a long time ago not to make requests on how it should look, because you all are waaaaaaaaay more talented then I!

PM me if you'd like to take it, and I'll pm you the chapters!
Last edited by kj4ever on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find all the links to my fics in one place:

My Author's Page

New Fic!

Little Girl Lost in the alternative universe w/aliens forum!

Check out my website! http://kel.uppercaseliving.net
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

Hello my lovely artists!

Ok I am here to BEG for a banner. Its a time piece - set in the 70s.

It's called The Key Party- basically its about those parties where husbands drop there keys in a bowl and the wives pick a whole new set near the end of the night?

Did I mention its Max, Liz, and Zan?

:twisted: :lol:

Anyone who's interested PLEASe feel free to pm me.

I do hope someones up for the challenge!

TAKEN
Last edited by touched by an alien on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

touched by an alien wrote:Hello my lovely artists!

Ok I am here to BEG for a banner. Its a time piece - set in the 70s.

It's called The Key Party- basically its about those parties where husbands drop there keys in a bowl and the wives pick a whole new set near the end of the night?

Did I mention it was smut... and its Max, Liz, and Zan?

:twisted: :lol:

Anyone who's interested PLEASe feel free to pm me.

I do hope someones up for the challenge!
I PMed you.

~Chad~
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

Just thought I'd share.

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LizNdAlec4eva wrote:Hi, I was wondering if someone could make me a banner for an up-and-coming fic ' Holy Matrimony'. It's a Dark Angel/One Tree Hill XO, with Liz/Nathan and Liz/Alec pairings.

I would like Liz and Nathan to be in the middle, with a set of wedding bands (If possible a shot of Haleys' 23 tattoo, but without showing it's her.) With a picture of Alec on Liz's side, and the Tree Hill gang scattered about it. I would also like a pic of a barcode on it too.

Thanks in advance, I really hope someone can make this for me!
Hayley
hi hayley i never did get round to replying to your PM. i can still do this banner for you if you still want me to. ^^
pingxx :D
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)