Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by MelissaD »

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a banner for my Roswell/Supernatural crossover fic, Perception?

PM me if you're interested and I can give you a more indepth summary of the story.

Thanks guys!!
MelissaD
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

I'll take this one
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in making a banner for my Roswell/Supernatural crossover fic, Perception?

PM me if you're interested and I can give you a more indepth summary of the story.

Thanks guys!!
MelissaD
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Post by MelissaD »

MelissaD wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a drifter avatar or banner? I'm new so I don't have either.. I've been looking at pics and trying to make one of my own but I have no clue how these amazing ones are made. I definitely don't have the talent for it! :)
(DONE! Thank you Popcorn3!!)
When Drifters Collide.
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Khalil Gibran

My pen to paper.
MelissaD
Addicted Roswellian

Post by MelissaD »

MelissaD wrote:Hey everyone!

Thanks guys!!
MelissaD

(Done! Thanks RoswellOracle!!)
When Drifters Collide.

My pen to paper.
memory_echo
Addicted Roswellian

Post by memory_echo »

Hi, everybody!

I'd like to ask if someone could create story banner for a fanfic I'm currently working on. It's an alternate story regarding "Four Aliens and a Baby" when Liz drives Tess to the Air Force Base. It's a Liz POV.

If there's anyone interested, PM me.

Thanks in advance!
∞ Max & Liz – The most sublime Love story ever told! ∞

Here's my latest fic, written for all devout Dreamers out there: Everloving.
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

memory_echo wrote:Hi, everybody!

I'd like to ask if someone could create story banner for a fanfic I'm currently working on. It's an alternate story regarding "Four Aliens and a Baby" when Liz drives Tess to the Air Force Base. It's a Liz POV.

If there's anyone interested, PM me.

Thanks in advance!
I'd love to help you out again, if I can. PMing you now :)
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
Can someone please help me I need a banner for a story called The Spirits? If anyone is interested please pm me? I would be really greatful if aomeone can please help me out? Thank You!

L-J-L 76
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello
Can someone please help me I need a banner for a story called The Spirits? If anyone is interested please pm me? I would be really greatful if aomeone can please help me out? Thank You!

L-J-L 76
PMing you now :)
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

behrbabe wrote:
L-J-L 76 wrote:Hello

L-J-L 76
PMing you now :)
I just got your pm. I wanted to say Thank You and I can't wait to see what you will come up this. Again Thank you so much.

L-J-L 76
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

I am currently writing a story called 'All Roads lead to Roswell' in the Au without aliens board and i was wondering if someone could create a banner for my story.

PM me.

TAKEN
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account