Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Bubblegal »

#12 - I am looking for someone who can make me 2 animated avatars but the problems is, I'm not so sure if it is possible. One is from a animated picture (I can give you a link to the one I want) and the other is from a video (I know the times).

Is it possible to use them for avatars?

They're not Roswell (1 is The Last Remnant & 1 is Terra Nova)

If it is possible - PM me and I will give you the links.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Traitor »

Desperatly need someone to make me a banner for a new drifter fic I have in the works. The title is "Into Dust". I am not picky on what it needs to look like, other than it needs dean and Liz. Super angsty story so I prob need something on the darker side. And I would like it to say "It was you" in small font somewhere on the banner and of course the fic title. Anyone that could do this I would be very grateful!

Thanks!

*Taken!
Last edited by Traitor on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
candysteffi
Addicted Roswellian

Post by candysteffi »

Roswellian117 wrote:#11 (TAKEN)

I am hoping someone can make a banner for me for my new story that I just posted last night called "CUT"... Feel free to read it to get an understanding of what I want... It's kinda dark but has rays of sunshine in it LOL... I'd like the banner to go with the them of the story... Max and Liz centered so it should have just them... The way they look now because that's how I envision it... I'm not picky just want something HAUNTINGLY beautiful... guess that's it... Link to the story is below...

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27041
Okay here we go, hope you like :wink:
I've got two versions

Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Traitor wrote:#14

Desperatly need someone to make me a banner for a new drifter fic I have in the works. The title is "Into Dust". I am not picky on what it needs to look like, other than it needs dean and Liz. Super angsty story so I prob need something on the darker side. And I would like it to say "It was you" in small font somewhere on the banner and of course the fic title. Anyone that could do this I would be very grateful!

Thanks!
Pmed author.
Roswell_Lover2012
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Roswell_Lover2012 »

BOTH TAKEN by DREAMER19

I need a banner for a new story that I just started writing and posting on here. It's actually all written out and I hope people enjoy it because it's my first one. It's and A/U W/ALIENS a twist on Mr. Scoorge plot line taking place after the episode Departure but I set the time frame of that episode around Christmas time of course. Mr. Scrooge is actually Future Max whose come to visit Present Day Max to fix things that went wrong. That type of thing, all the character will be in the story as well somewhat but it will be centered on M/L complete Dreamer story! Could anyone help me with a banner?

I also need a personal banner to promote my fanfic to have in my signature on here. Just one that has M/L together on it or something along those lines and say's Roswell_Lover2012 Fan Fic. I'd really appreciate it maybe someone can show me how to make these things step by step I'd love to know how to do it.
Last edited by Roswell_Lover2012 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Girls talk out there problems, while Men just punch each other in the arm and it equals out to six months of therapy!

Check Out My Stories:

A Very Roswell Christmas
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Roswell_Lover2012 wrote:15.

I need a banner for a new story that I just started writing and posting on here. It's actually all written out and I hope people enjoy it because it's my first one. It's and A/U W/ALIENS a twist on Mr. Scoorge plot line taking place after the episode Departure but I set the time frame of that episode around Christmas time of course. Mr. Scrooge is actually Future Max whose come to visit Present Day Max to fix things that went wrong. That type of thing, all the character will be in the story as well somewhat but it will be centered on M/L complete Dreamer story! Could anyone help me with a banner?

I also need a personal banner to promote my fanfic to have in my signature on here. Just one that has M/L together on it or something along those lines and say's Roswell_Lover2012 Fan Fic. I'd really appreciate it maybe someone can show me how to make these things step by step I'd love to know how to do it.

I'lll take these.
nibbles2
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by nibbles2 »

#17 taken

I'm looking for a banner for my fic, Plus One, if you please.

Max is a writer, working an article about what it's like to be gay. He coerces his best friend Michael to act as his boyfriend at the wedding of Brody Davis, where they run into Liz and Maria.

PM me if you've any questions.

Thanking you.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

Hi, :)

I'm looking for a banner for a challenge that I've taken on and will be posting soon. The story is called “Vanished”. It picks up towards the end of the episode Interruptus, Max gets trapped into the portal with Kivar and ends up on an apocalyptic Antar, (think the future scenes of the terminator movies or the tv show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) He spends ten years starving, lost and alone fighting for his life in a war torn planet where Kivar and his followers are in a constant battle with rebel forces trying to assassinate him and take back their home at any cost.

Captured by the leader of the resistance they strike a deal with the one they know as Zan (Max), the King who fell at the feet of Kivar leading to the mass murders, forced slavery and the destruction of their once beautiful planet. They strike a deal with Max, in an exchange for a huge sacrifice that will help them in their fight against Kivar, but will nearly cost Max his life, they agree to return him to his home planet Earth. After ten years of horror he finds himself near death back home but far from Roswell. The story continues on with him finding his way to the others and the struggle to live in a world he no longer understands or belongs, and to a girl who's memory was the only thing that drove him to fight to stay alive in an unimaginable hell.

So I'm looking for a dark, hauntingly beautiful banner, if possible with Max center and Liz off to the side. This story is focused on Max's painful adjustment into life back on Earth, so if possible his expression could be pretty somber. All I really ask is that Max's image is taken from the movie Skinwalkers. I posted links to pictures below that show what he will look like in the story, the image is extremely important to the story to show how different he is and what he has been through. Its ten years later so I'd like Liz to look older, very beautiful, with a serious expression. To me the images of Max and Liz are the only thing that's important to me so a simple banner would be fine. The artists on this board are all so talented I'm sure whatever you come up with would be amazing!

I would so appreciate anyone willing to take this one on, I'm very excited to write this! MP came up with an amazing idea and I can't wait to write it!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/x ... ason14.png

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/x ... ason15.png

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v127 ... dmagic.png

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... _promo.jpg?

This one above is my favorite minus the other actors, but the picture of him, perfect!

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, thank you so much for your time!

Carrie :)

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behrbabe »

jake17 wrote:Hi, :)

I'm looking for a banner for a challenge that I've taken on and will be posting soon. The story is called “Vanished”. It picks up towards the end of the episode Interruptus, Max gets trapped into the portal with Kivar and ends up on an apocalyptic Antar, (think the future scenes of the terminator movies or the tv show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) He spends ten years starving, lost and alone fighting for his life in a war torn planet where Kivar and his followers are in a constant battle with rebel forces trying to assassinate him and take back their home at any cost.

Captured by the leader of the resistance they strike a deal with the one they know as Zan (Max), the King who fell at the feet of Kivar leading to the mass murders, forced slavery and the destruction of their once beautiful planet. They strike a deal with Max, in an exchange for a huge sacrifice that will help them in their fight against Kivar, but will nearly cost Max his life, they agree to return him to his home planet Earth. After ten years of horror he finds himself near death back home but far from Roswell. The story continues on with him finding his way to the others and the struggle to live in a world he no longer understands or belongs, and to a girl who's memory was the only thing that drove him to fight to stay alive in an unimaginable hell.

So I'm looking for a dark, hauntingly beautiful banner, if possible with Max center and Liz off to the side. This story is focused on Max's painful adjustment into life back on Earth, so if possible his expression could be pretty somber. All I really ask is that Max's image is taken from the movie Skinwalkers. I posted links to pictures below that show what he will look like in the story, the image is extremely important to the story to show how different he is and what he has been through. Its ten years later so I'd like Liz to look older, very beautiful, with a serious expression. To me the images of Max and Liz are the only thing that's important to me so a simple banner would be fine. The artists on this board are all so talented I'm sure whatever you come up with would be amazing!

I would so appreciate anyone willing to take this one on, I'm very excited to write this! MP came up with an amazing idea and I can't wait to write it!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/x ... ason14.png

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/x ... ason15.png

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v127 ... dmagic.png

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... _promo.jpg?

This one above is my favorite minus the other actors, but the picture of him, perfect!

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me, thank you so much for your time!

Carrie :)
I'd love to take a crack at this if you don't mind. The story sounds very intriguing by the way. :)
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)