Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Come here to post pics & fanart :)

Moderators: Itzstacie, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Fanart of Any Kind Request....

Post by Itzstacie »

As always if yours get taken please edit your post and put taken, if you see one on the list that you know has been taken let me know I'll let the others know. Thanks.

Whimsicality wrote:
I would like to request a couple Liz/Michael wallpapers. Not too picky on the pictures used just that I would prefer a longer haired Michael. I would like one in more earthy/vibrant tones and the other one in sepia with either no real color or just a hint or two.
Text wise I would the following two quotes, one for each wallpaper, no preference on which quote to which background, whichever is easier for you.

"This is what love is. It is not breathless, not excitement. Love is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Love is when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from your branches and you find that you are one tree, not two."

"It is easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it is not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands."

I would like a couple Liz/Tess friendship wallpapers. Again not picky on pictures, whatever works for you :D. One in lighter/brighter colors and the other in black and white with some hints of color.
I don't really have any text in mind for these so if you come up with something clever feel free to use it :lol:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out! All of the artists here are incredibly talented so I know they will be amazing!
greywolf wrote:I need an illustration and it's kind of specific.

What I need is an obviously pregnant Liz looking lovingly at a Max who is carrying one kid (obviously his son) in a backpack while carrying a nine or ten month old in a Baby Bjorn on his chest.

Basically, what is needed is a vision a very young Liz is going to have in a future-flash of what her destiny really is....

Any takers?
Michelle17 wrote:Hi all,

I decided to start a Blog of my own. I will be posting some of my fanfiction on it. But I need a header and maybe a backaround. I'm looking for banner with Max and Liz, Jason and Sam. Could both couples have the women pregnant please?

Thank You

Courtney
Chrisken wrote:Hi. I'm hoping that someone could do a banner for my ongoing Roswell/Pern crossover fanfic, because I don't think I can do this justice with my modest vidcap-cut-paste skills, I think it's going to need to be a drawing or a very heavy manip. Anything you can try would be appreciated, though.

The story is up here: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=21816 Some of the elements that I'd like to see in the banner:

Max and Liz in the foreground, wearing medieval peasant type clothes, (homespun tunics?) Possibly looking more like they're having a lover's spat than lovey-dovey.

A cliff face behind them, with an airlock built into it (as a doorway into a cave,) based on the descriptions of Ruatha in the Pern books.

A bronze dragon far away in the sky above.

Possibly two moons visible.
Let me know via PM if you have any questions, or are interested. Thanks!!
Bubblegal wrote:I'm looking for someone to do me another Harry Potter banner for my other story.

I need Harry in the front looking dark and dangerous. I would prefer his hair from third year but I'm not entirely picky.

Hermione in the background looking either thoughtful or sad. If it is possible, I would like her to be looking off into the distance.

The banner itself should be dark around Harry but lighter around Hermione.

Title 'The Power He Knows Not'.

Let me know if you can take it up!

Thanks!
Egyptian_Kiss wrote:# 10

Hi everyone! I'm writing a new fanfiction and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making me a banner to put in my story as well as having an honorary place on my Author's Works page. I'm going to include a brief summary, the link to my story, and the link to pictures that might spark your inspiration. I only ask that the picture of the girl I include be used as she will be what my OC female lead will be based on. The pairing for my story will be Damon/OC for the Vampire Diaries.

Fanfic Title: Forever Young

Summary:Kendria Fell was Mystic Falls queen before she left for a 4 year education at NYU. Now that she's back with an architectural degree in hand, she plans to build her life anew. Werewolves, vampires, and jealous sisters aside;Kendria is about to discover a centuries old family secret.

Story link: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23825

Main Girl:

http://www.hairstylecity.com/Images/Pro ... ge/1BW.jpg

Damon:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... udKHcQ&t=1

http://www.celebrity-mania.com/images/f ... 010015.jpg

http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebrityphotos ... halder.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f4omm7gfbXs/S ... -43660.jpg (This one's my fav :))

Possible Background Pics:

http://www.simplyoutdoors.net/simplyout ... 0/wood.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... /House.jpg
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Egyptian_Kiss wrote:
# 10

Hi everyone! I'm writing a new fanfiction and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making me a banner to put in my story as well as having an honorary place on my Author's Works page. I'm going to include a brief summary, the link to my story, and the link to pictures that might spark your inspiration. I only ask that the picture of the girl I include be used as she will be what my OC female lead will be based on. The pairing for my story will be Damon/OC for the Vampire Diaries.

Fanfic Title: Forever Young

Summary:Kendria Fell was Mystic Falls queen before she left for a 4 year education at NYU. Now that she's back with an architectural degree in hand, she plans to build her life anew. Werewolves, vampires, and jealous sisters aside;Kendria is about to discover a centuries old family secret.

Story link: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23825

Main Girl:

http://www.hairstylecity.com/Images/Pro ... ge/1BW.jpg

Damon:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... udKHcQ&t=1

http://www.celebrity-mania.com/images/f ... 010015.jpg

http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebrityphotos ... halder.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f4omm7gfbXs/S ... -43660.jpg (This one's my fav )

Possible Background Pics:

http://www.simplyoutdoors.net/simplyout ... 0/wood.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... /House.jpg

I'll give this one a shot
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
Egyptian_Kiss
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Egyptian_Kiss »

I want to say a big thank you to RoswellOracle for doing the banner for Forever Young. The link below is to my story where the banner is now up. EK! :D

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=23825
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal~Pamela Vaull Starr
dreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambeliever »

Hi...would someone make a banner for me please? It's for a story of mine that I've recently started. I need a picture Of Isabelle and Liz, both of them in Dr coats, for Isabelle, I'm pretty sure there are some good Greys' Anatomy ones, for Liz though I don't like any of the ones of her from ER, I think a manip might need to be done. But anyways I would like the tow of them in it, with a hospital background? I would also like a pic of Max somewhere int he background. If there was anyway to show Isabelle and Liz as heartbreakers? The title of the fic is "Heartbeat" so if that could be on the banner somewhere. That's all I have...hope someone can make it and have fun with it. PM me if you have questions. :lol:
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

As always if yours get taken please edit your post and put taken, if you see one on the list that you know has been taken let me know I'll let the others know. Thanks.

Whimsicality wrote:
I would like to request a couple Liz/Michael wallpapers. Not too picky on the pictures used just that I would prefer a longer haired Michael. I would like one in more earthy/vibrant tones and the other one in sepia with either no real color or just a hint or two.
Text wise I would the following two quotes, one for each wallpaper, no preference on which quote to which background, whichever is easier for you.

"This is what love is. It is not breathless, not excitement. Love is what is left over when being in love has burned away. Love is when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from your branches and you find that you are one tree, not two."

"It is easy to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love. But it is not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands."

I would like a couple Liz/Tess friendship wallpapers. Again not picky on pictures, whatever works for you :D. One in lighter/brighter colors and the other in black and white with some hints of color.
I don't really have any text in mind for these so if you come up with something clever feel free to use it :lol:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help me out! All of the artists here are incredibly talented so I know they will be amazing!
greywolf wrote:I need an illustration and it's kind of specific.

What I need is an obviously pregnant Liz looking lovingly at a Max who is carrying one kid (obviously his son) in a backpack while carrying a nine or ten month old in a Baby Bjorn on his chest.

Basically, what is needed is a vision a very young Liz is going to have in a future-flash of what her destiny really is....

Any takers?
Michelle17 wrote:Hi all,

I decided to start a Blog of my own. I will be posting some of my fanfiction on it. But I need a header and maybe a backaround. I'm looking for banner with Max and Liz, Jason and Sam. Could both couples have the women pregnant please?

Thank You

Courtney
Chrisken wrote:Hi. I'm hoping that someone could do a banner for my ongoing Roswell/Pern crossover fanfic, because I don't think I can do this justice with my modest vidcap-cut-paste skills, I think it's going to need to be a drawing or a very heavy manip. Anything you can try would be appreciated, though.

The story is up here: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =6&t=21816 Some of the elements that I'd like to see in the banner:

Max and Liz in the foreground, wearing medieval peasant type clothes, (homespun tunics?) Possibly looking more like they're having a lover's spat than lovey-dovey.

A cliff face behind them, with an airlock built into it (as a doorway into a cave,) based on the descriptions of Ruatha in the Pern books.

A bronze dragon far away in the sky above.

Possibly two moons visible.
Let me know via PM if you have any questions, or are interested. Thanks!!
Bubblegal wrote:I'm looking for someone to do me another Harry Potter banner for my other story.

I need Harry in the front looking dark and dangerous. I would prefer his hair from third year but I'm not entirely picky.

Hermione in the background looking either thoughtful or sad. If it is possible, I would like her to be looking off into the distance.

The banner itself should be dark around Harry but lighter around Hermione.

Title 'The Power He Knows Not'.

Let me know if you can take it up!

Thanks!
dreambeliever wrote:Hi...would someone make a banner for me please? It's for a story of mine that I've recently started. I need a picture Of Isabelle and Liz, both of them in Dr coats, for Isabelle, I'm pretty sure there are some good Greys' Anatomy ones, for Liz though I don't like any of the ones of her from ER, I think a manip might need to be done. But anyways I would like the tow of them in it, with a hospital background? I would also like a pic of Max somewhere int he background. If there was anyway to show Isabelle and Liz as heartbreakers? The title of the fic is "Heartbeat" so if that could be on the banner somewhere. That's all I have...hope someone can make it and have fun with it. PM me if you have questions. :lol:
trulov
Addicted Roswellian

Post by trulov »

If any talented artists out there are interested, I'd love a banner made for a new story I'm working on (not that I have any business starting a new one...but that's how it is sometimes :wink: )

The basic premise is this:
1 - Max and Liz are nerds - like the king and queen of the nerds.
2 - They are BFF's as well - and too socially akward and inexperienced to admit their romantic admiration for the other.
3 - And then Liz does a favor for the cheerleading squad captain, homecoming queen Tess Harding. To return her kindness, Tess plays fairy godmother for Liz, making her over into every teen age boy's dream.

4 - What oh what will poor dorky Max do, when the rest of the male population takes notice of his Liz? Maybe ask his star quarterback neighbor, Kyle Valenti for a little help in the make over department, perhaps?

The working title of the story is Ugly Ducklings. I would like to use the pic from Katy Perry's latest cover as the dorky Liz, and then have a shot of gorgeous Shiri post transformation. The pic of Max from the I Married an Alien Episode would work well, and then a hot shot of JB (that will be easy to find) Pics of Tess and Kyle are optional, as well as the rest of the gang. Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel are all part of the geek squad too.

Please let me know if anyone is interested, or if any more info is needed.

TAKEN
Last edited by trulov on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
RosDude
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RosDude »

trulov wrote:If any talented artists out there are interested, I'd love a banner made for a new story I'm working on (not that I have any business starting a new one...but that's how it is sometimes :wink: )

The basic premise is this:
1 - Max and Liz are nerds - like the king and queen of the nerds.
2 - They are BFF's as well - and too socially akward and inexperienced to admit their romantic admiration for the other.
3 - And then Liz does a favor for the cheerleading squad captain, homecoming queen Tess Harding. To return her kindness, Tess plays fairy godmother for Liz, making her over into every teen age boy's dream.

4 - What oh what will poor dorky Max do, when the rest of the male population takes notice of his Liz? Maybe ask his star quarterback neighbor, Kyle Valenti for a little help in the make over department, perhaps?

The working title of the story is Ugly Ducklings. I would like to use the pic from Katy Perry's latest cover as the dorky Liz, and then have a shot of gorgeous Shiri post transformation. The pic of Max from the I Married an Alien Episode would work well, and then a hot shot of JB (that will be easy to find) Pics of Tess and Kyle are optional, as well as the rest of the gang. Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel are all part of the geek squad too.

Please let me know if anyone is interested, or if any more info is needed.

THANK YOU!
Sounds fun. I'll try this on.
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Traitor »

Hey, I would like to request a banner for my ficlets in the Destruction series. Fics can be found here if it helps

It's a Supernatural XO, Liz/Dean centric. Basically its a very dark series, only light fluff on the last fic, about Liz/Dean's Love hate relationship and the fact that Liz is the key to the final battle. It needs to be Dark, must have Liz and Dean on it and this one banner is gonna represent the entire series so I;d Like for it to say just say The Destruction Series.

If anyone could do this I would be very grateful! Please and Thank you!

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
RoswellOracle
Addicted Roswellian

Post by RoswellOracle »

Hey, I would like to request a banner for my ficlets in the Destruction series. Fics can be found here if it helps

It's a Supernatural XO, Liz/Dean centric. Basically its a very dark series, only light fluff on the last fic, about Liz/Dean's Love hate relationship and the fact that Liz is the key to the final battle. It needs to be Dark, must have Liz and Dean on it and this one banner is gonna represent the entire series so I;d Like for it to say just say The Destruction Series.

If anyone could do this I would be very grateful! Please and Thank you!

I'll give this one a shot :)
The world is full of stories, and from time to time,
they permit themselves to be told - Prey

RoswellOracle.com - The most comprehensive Roswell reference & archive
My Stories ~ My Roswell Store ~ My Roswell Archive

Check out Roswell Heaven!
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Traitor »

Thanks to RoswellOracle for the banner!

I got another request.

Ok peoples....I need some help. I would really like a new banner for my story, possession. I'm kinda changing the look of Khivar and I need something to reflect it.

All I ask is that Jude Law and Shiri Appleby be the main focus. I'm not picky on pictures. Also need Christina Ricci and a small shot of the pod squad and Ava thrown in there. Needs to be fairly dark as this is not a fluff fic at all, I know it isn't much to go on but I would greatly appreciate it if someone would give this a go!

Please and Thank you!

***Taken!
Last edited by Traitor on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!