Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams 2/20/08

Found a great site or want to just link to yours? Well do that here...

Moderators: AvengingAngelIQ, Forum Moderators

Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams 2/20/08

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey all! :D

Myself, thetvgeneral and faithfulangel have started our own fanfiction RPGing site! It's over in the YUKU forums and it's based on anything and everything. We also have Fanfic areas for all things Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Supernatural or anything that your heart desires.

If you write fanfics or like to Roll Play or just want to stop by The Bar (our chat area) we'd love to have you!

http://champagnewishes.yuku.com/
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Champagne Wishes Anniversary Holiday Ornament Exchange & Hop

Post by Dream Weaver »

Come Join the fun in December at CW!

Our board is celebrating its First Anniversary and what a year it's been! We had a vision…and we brought it to life in Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams. With the support of so many great members and communities, you have shown us how wonderful you all are and we thank you all!

So in celebration we are planning a December of Firsts for our board. We are inviting all of our friends and YUKU boards for an Anniversary Holiday Board Hop and Ornament exchange.

CW's Anniversary Holiday Board Hop:
Follow this LINK http://www.champagnewishes.yuku.com/topic/886 to sign your board up. Just hop with us in celebration of our First Anniversary and let everyone know why you love the holiday season. Sign ups will go through December 10th and the hop will run through December 15th until January 1st.

CW's First Annual Holiday Ornament Exchange:
Follow this LINK http://www.champagnewishes.yuku.com/topic/887 to sign yourself up. YOU DON'T have to be a board owner. This is an individual event.

Thanks to thetvgeneral for this wonderful idea. Once you have signed up she will notify you for your snail mail address and whether or not you only want to send to people in your own country or you want to share with members overseas.

The deadline to sign up for the ornament exchange is Friday December 5, 2008. This will allow those who choose to exchange internationally the time needed to mail the ornament so that it gets there on time. Remember that ornaments do not need to be related to a specific holiday as the exchange is intended to be all-inclusive and irrespective of faith. Once she has all the participants, she will randomly assign names and addresses and PM you back with the information you need to send your ornament.

We have so many reasons at Champagne Wishes and Cocktail dreams to celebrate this holiday season. Many of us will be pulling out our Christmas Trees and dawning the garland and mistletoe and some will be lighting the menorahs and spinning the dreidels. But whatever your holiday tradition we hope that you will join us at Champagne Wishes. We will be planning a few other events so watch for more information to come.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS From the Champagne Wishes Staff
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams 2/20/08

Post by pijeechinadoll »

hello ^^ there i didn't realise there was a thread here lol for CW. ^^ how exciting LOL.

im dropping these off first. xx
i made some siggies for "Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams" forum a while back...
GENERAL...

TV/FILM...

:mrgreen:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

girls ROSWELL...
boys ROSWELL...

:mrgreen:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

this is the real reason im here ^^ LOL im here to drop these off ^^ LOL sorry they're late steph. xxx

CW's Anniversary Holiday Board Hop: 1+2
CW's First Annual Holiday Ornament Exchange: 3+4
CW (all together now :D ) board hop+ornament exchange 5+6
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
thetvgeneral
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: my own little world...but it's ok...they know me here.

Post by thetvgeneral »

how can something you asked for last minute be late?? never!! thanks so much for your hard work!! becky and i really appreciate it pingx!!!!
Come check out the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archive as well as all the fun at Champagne Wishes. We'll save you a seat and the drinks are on us!
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

thetvgeneral wrote:how can something you asked for last minute be late?? never!! thanks so much for your hard work!! becky and i really appreciate it pingx!!!!
LOL it was my pleasure. pingx
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Finally, CW has been adding many new great things to the board.

Special thanks for these new CW forums goes to Aliensister! Do you love the Roswell Dupes? Do you think that they just never got enough recognition? Come read and post your favorite Dupes' Fanfiction. We've collected some of the best dupes fics from some of the great Roswell Fanfiction writers. There is also a place for Fanartists to share their Dupes art, post a dupes video or just chat about our favorite outcasted 4 square. A monthly challenge will also be posted for your pleasure so please come check out the new:

Dupes Dark Alleys
(For All Dupes' Discussion, Music and Monthly Challenges)
Dupes Forbidden Tunnels
(For In Progress Dupes' Fanfiction)
The Brick Wall
(For All Completed Dupes' Fanfiction)

Many of us had the pleasure of visiting Roswellian Chronicles for our fanfiction and fanart fixes for the past several years. It's with a sad heart that I have to announce that in January Itzstacie had to close the board. But all is not lost. With the permission of her and her fellow admins CW has archived the RC board onto CW in what we call the Roswellian Chronicles Tribute Archives! We are excited and honored to house such a wonderful set of stories, award winners and fanartists. So please take a moment and visit the new RC Tribute Forums and if you loved the board as much as we did. leave a message for the wonderful staff that kept the board running for so long!

We've also been working on a board expansion. Wih the addition of some wonderful forums we felt it necessary to make some room. So effective January 15, 2009 you will find any and all discussions that were origionally on CW now at our new expansion board. Chanpagne Luna Lounge! Along with the great discussion and game areas you found at CW you'll find many others coveriing anything and everything out there to talk about. Please come over to Champagne Luna Lounge and join us for some great debates and conversations!

We hope we continue to find something for everyone to enjoy!

Dream Weaver and thetvgeneral
CW and CCL Admins