Strange error message

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

behrbabe
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Strange error message

Post by behrbabe »

Hello everyone,
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when I tried to post a banner that I made for another member
in the fanart request thread I got this error: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. I get the same error if I try to send it to the person in a PM. I haven't changed the size of the
banners that I make so I don't understand why this would happen. I was hoping that someone might be able to figure out what's wrong.
My fanart/cover art rules:
1) I'm a pro freelance webdesigner so I may not be able to get the art to you overnight, fanart is free time hobby stuff.
2) I do this for free because I'm a fan first and I like to help other people. Don't take my generosity for granted or I won't do it anymore.
3) I usually charge extra for more than 3 changes, so that's the limit. A huge deal :)
Angel
Administrator

Re: Strange error message

Post by Angel »

There is a linked picture somewhere in your message that doesn't exist anymore. Check your urls in your post and make sure they all work.