Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Movie discussions

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Bring any movie discussions here! Have you seen a really great movie that you want to discuss? Have you seen a really bad movie that you want to make fun of? Talk about it here!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

I just rented Hide and Seek with rober Deniero and Dakota Fanning and i must be having a brain freeze or something becuase i didn't get it! i don't want to give away what happened but i didn't get the whoke charlie thing. LOL Who the heck was Charlie?? And what was up with the ppl next door?? I'm confused. Other then that it was an OK movie i guess.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

I haven't seen Hide And Seek yet, but I plan too. We have it on DVD. But I know what happens at in the end -lol- because I like to be spoiled and I made a friend tell me. :roll:

Another good movie is "Hostage" with Bruce Willis. :shock: Woah! It's just incredible; I highly reccommend it! If you know who Ben Foster is - I believe he played in a Disney Show several years ago, I just can't remember what - you'll be impressed with his portrayal. It was *intense*!

Lets see...Another *good* movie that was made, like, a couple years ago is "Basic". *sigh* That's a movie you'd like if you're a John Travolta and/or Samuel L. Jackson fan. *AND* if you like trying to figure out what it's all about! The whole who-did-what-to-who type deals. The ending is magnificent. ;)

A movie that I thought shoulda been better was The Pacifier with Vin Diesel. :roll: yeah, I got, maybe, thirty minutes into it and had to stop. It was too....I dunno. Weird. :roll:

Anyway, that's just me. :D

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

I just saw Fantastic Four and thought it was really really good, there were some cheesy parts where they used the powers to get a laugh from the audience.. but all in all it was worth it...

The special effects were amazing as well..... :D
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

The Pacifier with Vin Diesel
I thought that was good. It was geared toward more of a younger audience, but I'd watch it again if given the opportunity.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:
The Pacifier with Vin Diesel
I thought that was good. It was geared toward more of a younger audience, but I'd watch it again if given the opportunity.
And I'm all for the youngin' shows, really. I *love* Disney movies - I recently stole "The Little Mermaid" from a friend of mine, for my own viewing pleasure. I *love* The Emperor's New Groove...*sigh* I'm just a big kid, but I just didn't find The Pacifier all the worthwhile. *shrug*

It does get points for the Vin Diesel factor. He's hott. :)

Raychel

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

lol. I LOVE The Emperor's new Groove too. :D Such a funny movie.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

-lol!- I know, right?!

"Beware of the grooooooove!" -hehe!- And, oh!, this one! "I've just been turned into a cow, can I go home now?"

LOL!! I *love* it!

...okay, leaving now. :lol:

Raychel

maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

"Demon Llama, Demon Llama!!!!" :lol:

Ok, so I watched Con Air today, and that movie is great... except for his accent!!!! What the hell? It's horrible! What were they thinking?

*Shakes head*

Ok, I'm done. :D
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I recently saw "War Of The Worlds" and the special effects were awesome :D I don't really like Tom Cruise all that much but he was good in it as well as little Dakota Fanning :D she seems to be in everything lately :!:
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11