Anna Nicole Smith died??

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

dreamer19

Anna Nicole Smith died??

Post by dreamer19 »

I'm not her biggest fan or anything. But I was in shock when I found this out. Her son died only a few months back, had a baby and now she's dead. Does anybody else find this crazy? I feel really bad for that baby girl, especially with all the contraversy over who her father is.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

I was shocked to hear the news, too. It’s really sad. All of the events leading up to her death can totally be a coincidence but I can't help but think it's a little fishy, that she dies so suddenly following her son’s death.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
Maxssoulmate
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxssoulmate »

the was the the main topic when i got on road runner and i was like holy shit! I couldnt believe it, i'm not a big fan of hers, but it just struck something. i feel bad for the daughter though. never being able to know her mom, no matter how the mom acted or what she did she still deserved to get to know her mother.
"Okay, I'll be Christina for you. If you'll be Izzie for me."-George
"Deal."- Meredith
(George stops the Elevator abruptly)
"Derick had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly.Very Ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful and he was naked.
"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie. That McBastard!"

Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

Well, I for one have always adored her. Her craziness and fun-loving personality were a major part of what made her Anna Nicole. It breaks my heart to think of what her daughter will go through, and I pray that the paternity test will put a lot of this mess behind her. Anna lived a very tragic life. Why is it that people can believe that Michael Douglas loves Catherine Zeta Jones when he's 25 years her senior, but Anna couldn't possibly have feelings for the man that gave her son a father and got her out of a bad lifestyle (she was stripping in Texas befor they met)? I think that she was very misunderstood, and it saddens me to think that her life ended just as tragically as it began. She will be missed.

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

Zanssoulmate08 wrote:Well, I for one have always adored her. Her craziness and fun-loving personality were a major part of what made her Anna Nicole. It breaks my heart to think of what her daughter will go through, and I pray that the paternity test will put a lot of this mess behind her. Anna lived a very tragic life. Why is it that people can believe that Michael Douglas loves Catherine Zeta Jones when he's 25 years her senior, but Anna couldn't possibly have feelings for the man that gave her son a father and got her out of a bad lifestyle (she was stripping in Texas befor they met)? I think that she was very misunderstood, and it saddens me to think that her life ended just as tragically as it began. She will be missed.

-Sarah
I agree. I always liked her, but I never like to admit it. She was fun to watch and interesting. She clearly loved her son. I honestly think that's what killed her. Not literally, but the heartbreak over it probably contributed to an extent. I was so shocked when I saw she was dead. I don't like the way people keeping making all these ridiculous allegations about her. She's dead, let her rest in peace.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

I always felt sorry for Anna Nicole, even before her son's death. However, Howard K. Stern seems like a total money-hungry scumbag and I hope he doesn't end up with custody of Dannielynn.
it's better to rise than fade away.