Tragedy at Virginia Tech

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Tragedy at Virginia Tech

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I don't know if anyone at the board is personally affected by the tragic events at Virginia Tech yesterday.

I wasn't personally affected, but as an American, I am deeply saddened by the loss of so many innocent people.

I'd like to ask all of you to keep the people at VTech in your thoughts and prayers. I am familiar with a girl who posts on another NON ROSWELL related message board who goes to VT. She still has not been heard from since yesterday.

From a law enforcement perspective, I know how this could also affect the many law enforcement and emergency workers that responded to the scene. We've never had anything of this magnitude, but I know that this does take a toll on the professionals who deal with the aftermath.

To all the friends, and family of the lost souls, and everyone else left behind, my deepest condolences and most heartfelt prayers.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
natalie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by natalie »

I live in VA and my friend goes to VT. I thank the Lord that he is okay and was not apart of the horror, but unfortunately for my friend, he now has to deal with losing his good friend, Ryan Clark.

I read the stories, trying to know more about what happened and why... and I just can't believe one person can cause so much destruction. My heart goes out to all those who are now suffering from this nightmare.

It could have happened at any other university, but happening in the state I live in, with people I know who are so close to it... it's frightening. It's scary to realize what people are really capable of. I pray for this world and all of humanity.