5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

1: I always thought being left handed was a bad thing until I met my best friend who is also a lefty!!

2: I used to roll my skirt up when I got to the end of the street to make it shorter, my sister done the same thing.

3: I got my first tattoo when I was 17, but didn't tell my dad I had it until I was 19. It's on my butt cheek. :oops: :oops:

4: When I was 15, I pierced my friends ears using ice and a needle. Her parents still don't like me very much because of it.

5: I'm a very affectionate person, love to touch people. I always hug and link arms with my friends and when I'm in a relationship, instead of holding hands I'll hook my thumb into his belt loop or have my hand in his back pocket. I have no idea why!!
Last edited by LizNdAlec4eva on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
Chelbert8
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chelbert8 »

1. I love scary movies but it has to be the real kind like the original chainsaw massacre

2. I like to cut my hair. I used to grab the scissors off of the teachers desk and cut my hair in class!

3. I can't seem to stay focused for a long period of time unless I am on a deadline.

4. I like doing brain teasers. I take them with me when I go on interviews.

5. I think everything tastes better with hot sauce.
Chel

~The keeper of Michael's sexy smirk~
lazza
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In the special place where all is right in the world of Roswell...aka Australia

Post by lazza »

1. When I'm at work I day dream most of the time. Normally it's about quitting work and travelling, however I'm also the most productive person in my team.

2. I'm scared of deathly birds, to a point where I'll have to cross the street if there is a bird in my path.

3. I grew up in tiny mining towns and still wish I was back in places like that, with no pressure or expectations.

4. I have older twin siblings and it's always been them against me...27 years and counting of being the third wheel.

5. I'm a music fend, I have to listen to at least 1 cd a day, and my perfect job is almost any job as long as I can listen to my iPod all day.
Jessibelle47
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jessibelle47 »

1. I lied to one of my really good friends about telling her boyfriend the truth about her.

2. I still go on my ex's facebook and Myspace profile just to see what their relationship status is.

3. I'm a really good singer.

4. I'm afraid to tell my mom that I love her because I'm afraid that she won't say it back and I'll be crushed.

5. I have not seen the End of the World episode more than twice because it's too odd for me to watch. I watched it once when it aired and the second time when I bought my DVD's.
A drop in the ocean,
A change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.

A Drop In The Ocean: Ron Pope
chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by chanks_girl »

1. I am a very good listener and all my friends come to me to tell me their secrets and problems ( I never tell anyone else).

2. When somebody hears what I am studying the usual reaction is to be shocked. I study economical history (major) [and politocal science and public law].

3. I am 23 years old and people think I am only 16 years old ( you should their reaction when I tell them my real age :lol: )

4. I am a Coca Cola- Coke and Pepsi addict. I need at least 1 litre a day.

5. I don't leave home without my mp3-player.
pure_spunk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pure_spunk »

This looks like fun!

1. I'm a type 1 (juvenile) diabetic and have been for fifteen and a half years.

2. I'm a senior in college and have been engaged to my fiance since I was a senior in high school.

3. I'm a tiny, skinny, and very non-threatening person, but 3 years ago a restraining order was placed against me.

4. I have an unexplainable deep-seated fear of driving. I took driver's ed and practiced with my dad, then the fear came about and I never took my driver's test. So I'll be 22 in less than 2 months and I have no driver's license.

5. I cry at the drop of a hat. Especially if someone else cries - if I see anyone else crying I instantly start to cry as well.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: 5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by pijeechinadoll »

lol he he i did something like this on my facebook account BUT LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: i ended in with 99 facts excessive i know LOL ^^
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_i ... 10&index=4

anyway here's 5
1) i have over 30 pandas teddies that is in my bedroom told u im a panda fanatic

2) i have a 400GB harddrive plus another 80GB harddrive but i still want more

3) ive had an appendix operation. so i no longer have an appendix

4) i hate cadbury's chocolate... maybe cause i smell it every time i leave the house (i live in bournville birmingham)

5) i used to love the boyband 911 religiously
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
Kitten88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Kitten88 »

1. I'm pettrified of clowns. Last time one adressed me in the middle of a very busy street I started screaming my head off!

2. I'm addicted to chocolate! There's nothing in the world like Belgian chocolate!

3. I am recovering from an eating disorder.

4. I love to lay in my bed at night with the rain and the wind clattering against the roof and my window. Storms have a really calming effect on me.

5. Whenever I feel depressed I go out to swimming pool. Swimming is something that can really cheer me up.
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

Wow! This looks really fun so I thought I'll join in lol.

1) I'm a coca cola and chocolate addict. It's impossible for me to go without chocolate for a week. I guess I have a sweet tooth lol. :lol:

2) I love RnB music alot like Nelly, Fergie, Timbaland, Bobby V, Chris Brown and Rihanna. I also love a bit of pop and punk rock like Greenday and I love the band One Republic.

3) I live in Britian. Born and Raised.

4) My favourite colour is blue.

5) My favourite cusines (since I can't make my mind up) I love a bit of chinese (love their soups so much- speshly the chicken corn soup and love wantons, fried chicken wings and chicken balls (not the rude thing no lol) in lemon sause umm yummy), italian (they have the most delicious pasta & spaggetti dishes) indian (chicken tikka and nan bread lol) and Mexican (Oh you gotta love those nachos lol) :lol:
Last edited by Hunter on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Hunter wrote:Wow! This looks really fun so I thought I'll join in lol.

1) I'm a coca cola and chocolate addict. It's impossible for me to go without chocolate for a week. I guess I have a sweet tooth lol. :lol:
2) I love RnB music alot like Nelly, Fergie, Timbaland, Bobby V, Chris Brown and Rihanna. I also love a bit of pop and punk rock like Greenday and I love the band One Republic.
3) I live in Britian. Born and Raised.
4) My favourite colour is blue.
5) My favourite cusines (since I can't make my mind up) I love a bit of chinese (love their soups so much- speshly the chicken corn soup and love wantons, fried chicken wings and chicken balls in lemon sause umm yummy), italian (they have the most delicious pasta & spaggetti dishes) indian (chicken tikka and nan bread lol) and Mexican (Oh you gotta love those nachos lol) :lol:
he he it seems i have a bit in ccommon with you LOL ^^

i'm a chocolate addict ^^ (I live in bournville where they make cadbury's chocolate - not so addicted to that - smelling everyday is kinda off putting - the only other time i was addicted to cadbury's chocolate was when i went to Hong Kong for 6 mths i went through a phrase where i absolutely missed it - but then i came back BAM ^^ i went back to hating it - ) BUT I LOVE chcocolate especially GALAXY CHOCOLATE. love milkys ways as well ^^

I used to love drinking coke as well. BUT MY DOCTOR MADE ME CUT DOWN :twisted: evil man LOL

i love rnb music as well. But i dabble in everything. Mainly rock and pop and alternative stuff ^^
:D I LOVE ONE REPUBLIC ^^
i prefer the orignal version of apologize ^^ (not that i'm saying i don't like the other)

I was born and raised in Britain as well :D

LOL i am of a chinese origin so yes i love chines food ^^ but i love italian food ^^
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)