5 Little Known Facts About You

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

5 Little Known Facts About You

Post by OrangeSky »

I think this is a fun idea...

Everyone gives five things; five little facts about themselves that other people may not guess at first glance. It can be anything...anything at all.

Here are mine:

1. If I'm watching a movie at home that I've seen before and an uncomfortable scene comes on for the main character, I can't watch it. I'll walk out of the room, leaving the movie playing, then walk back in when the scene is over.

2. I started putting myself to bed every night from the time I was 2 1/2 years old. I would just get up when I was tired, brush my teeth and read myself a story, get changed and go to bed. As a result, I never had a bedtime, but my three siblings did. No curfew either.

3. Orange Colored Sky by Nat King Cole is my happy song. (That's the reason for my screenname.) Whenever I hear it, it makes me smile. Doesn't matter what kind of mood I'm in.

4. I do the Saturday New York Times crossword puzzle in pen. I don't always finish it.

5. When I was a kid I read the encyclopedia for fun. Actually...I'd still read them today if I were bored, if I owned a set.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Chrissie1218
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Chrissie1218 »

Great idea!!

1.) I played the tuba for a year in college. I am a small girl, so most people thought I should have played the flute or some other woodwind instrument. I wasn't very good (last chair), but I played.

2.) I used to teach AP Calculus, and my reputation in class was making the kids cry. Hey, it's not my fault they didn't study for their daily quizzes!

3.) I always eat my french fries dipped in mayonnaise.

4.) I can't read music. Even though I'm a musician and currently play in a local orchestra, I never learned to read notes, only rhythms. I'm a percussionist, and whenever I have to play anything with actual notes (bells, chimes, timpani), I have to write the names of the notes above the notes themselves. I had to do this for the tuba, as well.

5.) I can't parallel park.
Jezebel Jinx
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Jezebel Jinx »

Neat idea.

1. I always have a book with me no matter where I go. Never know when I'm going to have a few minutes to read a couple pages.

2. I don't like flying.

3. While I'm very friendly I usually hate being around more than 2 people at a time because I'm a people watcher and it distracts me.

4. I love horror, action, thrillers, and suspense movies and tend to dislike most movies that are classified as "chick flicks".

5. I drink a glass of milk everyday.
Sig made by AngelFaith
My Fics
Ships: Bangel~Spuffy~Polar~Jumper~Drifter~X-tremer~Awakened Dreamer~Catfighter~Naley~Rogan~Liason~Chilly~Delena~Sebasthryn~Ezria~Jaylee
LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

1. I am terrified of clowns. Have been since I was 6 years old and I saw Poltergist.

2. I have sucked my thumb since birth some 28 years ago. I still do sometimes when I am super duper stressed.

3. I can touch my eyeball and not blink. lol

4. I laugh when I am nervous.

5. I know almost every line of the movie Good Will Hunting.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

1. I have one ear significantly bigger than the other. My mother and paternal grandmother would argue over the size of my ears (she has big ears; no, she has little ears) because each of them were looking at different ears.

2. I've never slept with a stuff animal until my friend bought me a plushy, pillow-y, maroon hippo for my 18th birthday. It's so soft and nice to snuggle with that I can't sleep unless it's somewhere on the bed with me - for easy reaching.

3. I'm terrible at hide and seek. I hide and you find me, because I giggle when you get close to my hiding spot (yes, I still play hide and seek).

4. I can't play the game hot hands. It freaks me out. I get shakey and a little tear-y and it stresses me out.

5. I collect key chains.

This was fun!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

1)As a guy I had the strange fact of working my way through college at a daycare center.

2) I'm a horror movie fan but if I do watch one it has to be at night with all the lights in the house turned off.

3)I LOVE big band swing music so Glenn Miller's Moonlight serenade is my favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmB988vvSI

4) I watch the History Channel for hours...and hours...and hours.

5)I love the fall.Not to hot,not yet too cold,with a nice breeze.The yellow,orange and red leaves on the trees and on the ground makes life seem so much more colorful
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

1. I can't sleep out a stuffed animal and have a spare at school just so I can sleep away from home.

2. I can't look at people who have unibrows.

3. I don't like going anywhere in public if I know I won't have a place to go the bathroom.

4. I eat chocolate everyday.

5. I check my email at least 15-20 times a day eventhough I know I won't be getting anything.
dreamerfrvrp3
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamerfrvrp3 »

1. I like to do crossword puzzles before I go to bed.

2. Halloween is my favorite holiday? because I believe in everything that comes with Halloween.

3. I watch scary movies just to be scared and then I spend the rest of the movie with my eyes closed.

4. I have one elf ear.

5. I'm a dork at heart, I'd rather sit at home with a good book instead of going out with friends.
ultimatepickupline
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ultimatepickupline »

1. When I watch TV, I watch with my head cocked to the right. It's so bad, that I've actually made several pairs of glasses go crooked because I push them over so I can still see through the lenses with my head cocked.

2. I speak German fluently and am starting to learn Spanish.

3. I love peeps (those marshmallow chicks and bunnies for easter), but I prefer to open them up and wait for them to get stale before eating them. I have eaten entire packages that I declared "not sufficiently stale" until the last peep.

4. When I was a senior in high school I got kicked out of a Don Pablos because I was on a nerf wars team, and we attacked another team while they were eating there. Apparently, the customers didn't find the situation very funny.

5. I do a lot of my thinking when I'm just walking around places, and as a result I often have to stop myself from singing or laughing out loud at something funny I've though of.
The Ultimate Pick-up Line: Come on baby. Help me find my home planet.

My Author's Page
Touch of the Wind
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Touch of the Wind »

Cool!

1. I'm scared of dogs, even though i think there cute.

2. I love to eat cheese.

3. I hate ice cream, it hurts my teeth.

4. My favourite colour is purple.

5. I'm very private, i like to be alone but like it when someone else is around but not in the same room, that just irritates me.