The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by kismet »

jake17 wrote:like I have special powers or something! POOF! You doctors better watch out now! Ive got my special mommy liar detector shield up now! assholes beware mommy here!! :x :x I believe i'm at least intitled to a cape if i'm supposed to be a superhero ! :roll:
Yeah, beware mommys here :D That just happened here in Estonia. Everyone got to see, what mommys are capable of. Thanks to our head capital's mayor, there are no places for children under 4 years in kindergarten in Tallinn. So the mommys showed, what they are capable of :lol: The mayor was so frightened and he may now even step down.
It is incredible what we are ready to do for our kids.

Irma

Thanks to Aprillynn
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

I got an A on an exam and the professor hinted in front of people that i cheated because there is no way that i would go from getting a B on the first exam to an A just like that.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

SidneyAce wrote:I got an A on an exam and the professor hinted in front of people that i cheated because there is no way that i would go from getting a B on the first exam to an A just like that.
Seriously? He's and old fart twat for even saying that ... Especially in front of the class like that.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

I had literature professor, who sayd, that I would get max. C for the exam. She had the nerve, to say it to my parents too. When the exam came, I got A for it. I sure proved her wrong.

Thanks to Aprillynn
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

Ugh, these fucking professors! :twisted:
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Earth2Mama wrote:
SidneyAce wrote:I got an A on an exam and the professor hinted in front of people that i cheated because there is no way that i would go from getting a B on the first exam to an A just like that.
Seriously? He's and old fart twat for even saying that ... Especially in front of the class like that.
You have no idea how that made me feel. It was his fault that i got a B on the first exam to begin with. He was so mad today because my answers were perfect and he couldn't give me less than an A even though he tired so hard to find a fault. He actually bit his lips in front of me.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliecollard87 »

I have already accepted my financial aid packet for next fall’s semester and I’m not even finished with this semester. I don’t know it just really depressed me; like summer is over already and it hasn't even started. That and studying for four finals just put me in a mood today.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I have a complaint. A BIG complaint! Generic peanut butter tastes like poop. Yes I know I'm weird but when I struck out on my own the one thing I'd never do is buy generic unless it's the General Mills cereals in a bag and I don't even think those can be called generic. But this morning I found out hubby ate the last of my Jiff Peanut Butter and replaced it with store brand, but I was like what the hec haven't had a PB&J in awhile and it ruined the whole sandwich. So not cool.
angélina
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by angélina »

So now she has to have a catscan to determine the severity of the injury, either she''ll be back in a cast for 3 to 4 months or and I'm scared to death to even type this....surgery! :( :( :( :(
I just can't believe after 7 months of this child suffering and being shoved around from one place to another, we are still dealing with this.
Oh Carrie, i hope your daughter is fine now, i hope she won't need the surgery, doctors are stupid sometimes. My brother nearly died because of a doctor, he played soccer and he took a blow to the head. He was stunned and his head really hurt. His coach began to worry when he was trying to put his jacket instead of his pants and he no longer recognizes anyone. My mother took him to the emergency, the house physician wanted to take him to the scanner but the chief of emergency said that it was too expensive. For a week his head was sore and he felt dizzy when he lowered his head, he couldn't tie his shoelaces. My mother took him back to the emergencies and the house physician told him he had a blood vessel that has burst and a millimeter higher or lower he would have died. My mother was very angry and they tell her she had to complaint against the chief of emergency, she didn't because she was so happy my brother was alright.
its like a game ...lets see how long we can get them to come and pay for office visits before they figure out we're completely clueless..
and what's worse is when your the mom and its your kid going through this for some reason EVERYONE blames you. Like somehow being a mother you should have this special talent for seeing through the bullshit. Everytime we would get screwed over someone would always say to me "well if that was MY kid I would've found the right doctor or I would've gotten some answers!
like I have special powers or something! POOF! You doctors better watch out now! Ive got my special mommy liar detector shield up now! assholes beware mommy here!! :x :x I believe i'm at least intitled to a cape if i'm supposed to be a superhero !
A mother would do anything for her child. I remember a story that said that a mother had to lift a car because her child was trapped underneath the car.You are a good mother, don't worry, the doctor is stupid. You love your daughter and i'm sure you yell at her doctor. The doctors believe they have all rights. Fortunately they are not all like that. You know when i was 9 years old, I was hospitalized in surgery, my surgeons was great with me, i was on a drip to relieve the pain in my stomach but I was with a girl who was 4 years old who was in pain and when his mother ask for medicine she got yelled at. Her surgeon didn't care for her. It was her fault her daughter was in pain because she didn't let the surgeons do their job. I remember I was very uncomfortable. I wasn't in pain while the little girl was in pain and his mother was crying and afraid. She asked my mother to watch her daughter all the time because she couldn't watch her daughter in pain.I even asked my brother who worked in the emergencies to do something to help her. My brother went to see the chief of pediatrics who came immediately to see what was going on and he took her in pediatrics before yelling at the surgeons because they didn't know what she had and they didn't ask for help from the pediatrician and they let this little girls in pain for two day. My mother was angry and she told the chief it was a shame to let children suffer.
I'll cross fingers for you and your daughter but i'm sure she will be fine.
angélina
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I'm about to call my mother and move to Chicago. I'm so freaking angry right now I could kill someone. So my husband and I make plans for today, no computers, no cell phones, just me him and the baby. So his friend shows up lasts night, spends the night, it's now 4:38pm and he still has yet to go home. "Oh but that's okay I have three days off this week, we'll spend tomorrow together." Then a few minutes ago he gets a call from work. Hey guess what buddy you know how you had tomorrow off oh well ya don't. So once again I'm number 2 to everything else in his life, he's not going to send his friend home, at least not for another two hours, he's not going to tell work well you guys told me I had the day off so deal, no and of course I'm pissed off and you know what he says. "Don't be angry at me because my coworkers are morons, and my boss doesn't know how to make a schedule." I'm sorry but the friend should've been sent home once he woke up this morning. God!!! I freaking HATE my husband!

Okay sorry about the rant, just going to bash his face in if I didn't vent.