The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Jared
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by Jared »

Sigh.. I hate Multiple Personality Disorder :\
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
~ Edgar Allan Poe
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm tired of seeing MIchael Jackson every where I turn.The tv,the bookstore...every freaking where!
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by pijeechinadoll »

killjoy wrote:I'm tired of seeing MIchael Jackson every where I turn.The tv,the bookstore...every freaking where!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you dont want to read and post on my thread then?? :mrgreen:

"top 5 michael jackson songs [TRIBUTE]"
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20539
LOL pingx
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm tired of the fact my life is about nothing more than work now.

I'm tired of the fact about the only time a woman will talk to me now is too either tell me "sorry but I got a boyfriend so I'm not interested in talking too you." or "drive up to the second window please for your order."

I'm tired of the fact instead of buying The Hotest New Release from the hottest coolest new band I'm over in the back finding my old band and their new 'greatest hits album number 24' :roll: Hell I couldn't tell you the name of a hot new band who is at the top of the charts.

I'm tired of the fact....well to be honest I'm just tired of being tired.
RiceKrispy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RiceKrispy »

killjoy wrote:I'm tired of the fact about the only time a woman will talk to me now is too either tell me "sorry but I got a boyfriend so I'm not interested in talking too you." or "drive up to the second window please for your order."
That sounds like the lamest thing ever, considering you're such a nice guy and all.

I am tired of not having money and applying to all these jobs and not getting hired. Arg.
Life is only as good as the memories we make.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

killjoy, I feel your pain. It's like men aren't aware of my existence. I need a man, damn it. :(
it's better to rise than fade away.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

The fact that I look 15 and I'm in my early 20s. Guys never believe me about my age. Which bugs the hell out of me. Everyone tells me "well you will like it when you are older." Sorry don't see that.
- Amanda
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

NotYourChick wrote:The fact that I look 15 and I'm in my early 20s. Guys never believe me about my age. Which bugs the hell out of me. Everyone tells me "well you will like it when you are older." Sorry don't see that.
Oh my god, I know exactly how this feels! When I was eighteen, I got asked if I wanted a childrens' menu. And I did NOT look like a child! I'm short, so I can see how I may seem young in that regard, but . . . like, I have curves and stuff.

Anyway, that was a few years ago, but I think about it literally every single day. I was horrified. And like you said, people say, "Oh, when you're my age, you'll want to be told you look young." It's like, no, not childrens' menu young.

-April
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

April wrote: Oh my god, I know exactly how this feels! When I was eighteen, I got asked if I wanted a childrens' menu. And I did NOT look like a child! I'm short, so I can see how I may seem young in that regard, but . . . like, I have curves and stuff.

Anyway, that was a few years ago, but I think about it literally every single day. I was horrified. And like you said, people say, "Oh, when you're my age, you'll want to be told you look young." It's like, no, not childrens' menu young.

-April
LOL, someone understands me. I'm short too.
- Amanda
Hunter
Forum Moderator

Post by Hunter »

April wrote:
NotYourChick wrote:The fact that I look 15 and I'm in my early 20s. Guys never believe me about my age. Which bugs the hell out of me. Everyone tells me "well you will like it when you are older." Sorry don't see that.
Oh my god, I know exactly how this feels! When I was eighteen, I got asked if I wanted a childrens' menu. And I did NOT look like a child! I'm short, so I can see how I may seem young in that regard, but . . . like, I have curves and stuff.

-April
Omg seriously? A child's menu at 18 yrs?

How tall are you guys? I'm five foot five and a half and I feel so short. :(

I wish I was Taylor Swift Tall.