The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by SidneyAce »

killjoy: That story is...wow!! Your friend is lucky that they found the tumor early. Sometimes good things can lead to something good. Hard to believe but it does happen. Hope your friend is feeling better.

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Life is always fun

Meet a hot girl,flirt with hot girl,hot girl flirts back and kisses me but find out she has a boyfriend.......just my luck
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

killjoy wrote:Life is always fun

Meet a hot girl,flirt with hot girl,hot girl flirts back and kisses me but find out she has a boyfriend.......just my luck
Stupid biotch! :x
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

I was supposed to get my transportation money from school by this Thursday but they are telling me NEXT Thursday which totally screws up my Disneyland plans! I was getting 1,000 and I had already booked our hotel for October 6th-8th and now... I just had to CANCEL it because my STUPID FING SCHOOL IS STUPID!!!! I told them I needed that money by this Thursday but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed and upset and my sister was so excited and so was my boyfriend. Our first vacation in like 2 years! Now it has to be put off for a couple of days and it's a big inconvenience b/c we start school again on October 11th. I say forget the first day of school! They didn't give me my money in time so F U I'm going to Disneyland! LOL!!! I am super upset tho!
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

OrangeSky wrote:
killjoy wrote:Life is always fun

Stupid biotch! :x
Yes but god did she look hot in that skimpy firm fitting black dress :mrgreen:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm tired of being the 'nice guy' the responsible one.It's gotten me no where in life and living alone.

Maybe I need to do something 'wild' for once...act like an ass....tell people to fuck off when they ask for my help? I don't know.....there's got to be something better out there than what I'm living now? :roll:
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Killjoy: Losing another good guy to the dark side! How sad for all the gals in the world. :wink:

Ok, I want to complain about wedding costs. And i don't mean for someone who's getting married but for the guests. I'm planning to go to a wedding (which is rare for moi) and what it's costing me is craaaaaazy. The dress, the hair, the make-up, the accessories and the shoes! How do people do this on a regular basis?! :roll

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:Killjoy: Losing another good guy to the dark side! How sad for all the gals in the world. :wink:
Well what the hell else am I supposed to do? :roll: I treat all women I meet like I was raised to...nice,friendly,with respect,open doors,give up my seat and never to lay a hand on one in anger.And after thirty six years where has it got me? Every freaking girl I meet putting me in her 'friend zone' :roll:
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Roswellian117 wrote:I was supposed to get my transportation money from school by this Thursday but they are telling me NEXT Thursday which totally screws up my Disneyland plans! I was getting 1,000 and I had already booked our hotel for October 6th-8th and now... I just had to CANCEL it because my STUPID FING SCHOOL IS STUPID!!!! I told them I needed that money by this Thursday but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed and upset and my sister was so excited and so was my boyfriend. Our first vacation in like 2 years! Now it has to be put off for a couple of days and it's a big inconvenience b/c we start school again on October 11th. I say forget the first day of school! They didn't give me my money in time so F U I'm going to Disneyland! LOL!!! I am super upset tho!
Okay I don't know if this helps at all but as a thriftier option, they just remodeled the motel 6. Absolutely gorgeous everything is modern, french doors in the bathroom, the rooms rivaled the Holiday Inn that my husband works at, actually I hate to say this but they're nicer. Anyways for 2 people they were under 60 a night, the area was quiet and there was a bus that took you and to and from the park, and in all honesty once you get back from the park you're so sore all you really care about's a bed, well that and taking off your shoes. I just got back so all that should be accurate.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

killjoy wrote:I'm tired of being the 'nice guy' the responsible one.It's gotten me no where in life and living alone.

Maybe I need to do something 'wild' for once...act like an ass....tell people to fuck off when they ask for my help? I don't know.....there's got to be something better out there than what I'm living now? :roll:
Come to the south. Southern girls love nice guys.
- Amanda