The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by killjoy »

I hate the court system in this country sometimes :roll: I've got a coworker who is an all around nice guy and good father to two girls. The mother of the two girls and the guys wife got addicted to meth. She would vanish for days on a meth bender/hunt.......she was even arrested TWICE because of the stuff. She even tried to pick the girls up from school while high on the stuff.......luckily the school noticed and wouldn't let her take the kids.

Having had enough the guy decided to divorce her and get full custody of the kids and not let her be around them due to her drug use and so they wouldn't be exposed to it anymore. But the idiotic judge granted shared custody between the two parents :shock:
When asked why she(the judge)ruled that way she said depriving a child of their mother full time would be harmful to their development and nurturing! :shock:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by killjoy »

Damn it all too hell :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Just found out a good friend of mine and his wife were killed in a car wreck......life sure does suck sometimes.