People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: People who bug you

Post by killjoy » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 am

People who bug you about what you like to eat and want to force you to eat what THEY think is better for you.

"You know you really shouldn't eat red meat! It goes to your colon and stay's there for like twenty years! Eating green and no salt and no transfat....and no taste....is so much better for you and......" :roll:

:roll: Look I don't give a damn about what you eat so stay the hell out of what I eat! I HATE those do gooder people who go around trying to save everyone by making places cut out this or that.You know the ones....most of the time some gov't person armed with the latest 'study' and wants to pass a law banning something or other :roll: "ohh you can't have transfat in your food....you can't have all that salt....we're the gov't so we know what's better for you!" :roll: :roll:

If I want to eat transfat....whatever the hell transfat is...than that's my f*&^ing business!

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

killjoy wrote:People who bug you about what you like to eat and want to force you to eat what THEY think is better for you.

"You know you really shouldn't eat red meat! It goes to your colon and stay's there for like twenty years! Eating green and no salt and no transfat....and no taste....is so much better for you and......" :roll:

:roll: Look I don't give a damn about what you eat so stay the hell out of what I eat! I HATE those do gooder people who go around trying to save everyone by making places cut out this or that.You know the ones....most of the time some gov't person armed with the latest 'study' and wants to pass a law banning something or other :roll: "ohh you can't have transfat in your food....you can't have all that salt....we're the gov't so we know what's better for you!" :roll: :roll:

If I want to eat transfat....whatever the hell transfat is...than that's my f*&^ing business!
My mom's like that. We were talking the other day and I mentioned Mac & Cheese and she's like I can't believe the crap you and your sister feed your kids. Seriously a box of Mac & Cheese every now and again isn't that bad for you.

My husband's uncles like that too, but he tells me things that make me feel sick to my stomach and then I can't ever eat them again. And it's like ya know I was perfectly happy with my food before you had to go and tell me that, jerk.
Image

User avatar
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Location: Somewhere left of center
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by OrangeSky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:58 am

valentinebaby wrote:Oh yes I know I just posted one not that long ago, but I'm angry, upset, and honestly shaking so here's a good one.

People who have no respects for pedestrians. Ever hear of the right of way? Well guess what I got it! And I get that it's 12:30am and I probably shouldn't be walking the streets at night but come on!!! Seriously does the jerk off think it's okay to run people over. I was in the road first, it's a damn crosswalk, and I had the signal to go. Ugh!!!
I was hit by two different cars in the span of about an hour and a half one morning my senior year of high school because neither driver was paying attention. The first person had the audacity to be pissed off at me because I was walking on the sidewalk and she didn't think she should have to stop before she left the parking lot and entered the street. How dare I walk where I'm supposed to, eh? :roll:

The second was a classmate who didn't look when he was backing out of a parking space at school, and ran right into me. Sent me flying backward a few feet onto the asphalt. To his credit, he was positively mortified. I think it shook him up for the rest of the day at least. I saw him a few more times that day and every time he saw me, all he said was "Are you sure you're okay? Really? I'm so sorry I hit you."
Alli
Image
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

OrangeSky wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:Oh yes I know I just posted one not that long ago, but I'm angry, upset, and honestly shaking so here's a good one.

People who have no respects for pedestrians. Ever hear of the right of way? Well guess what I got it! And I get that it's 12:30am and I probably shouldn't be walking the streets at night but come on!!! Seriously does the jerk off think it's okay to run people over. I was in the road first, it's a damn crosswalk, and I had the signal to go. Ugh!!!
I was hit by two different cars in the span of about an hour and a half one morning my senior year of high school because neither driver was paying attention. The first person had the audacity to be pissed off at me because I was walking on the sidewalk and she didn't think she should have to stop before she left the parking lot and entered the street. How dare I walk where I'm supposed to, eh? :roll:

The second was a classmate who didn't look when he was backing out of a parking space at school, and ran right into me. Sent me flying backward a few feet onto the asphalt. To his credit, he was positively mortified. I think it shook him up for the rest of the day at least. I saw him a few more times that day and every time he saw me, all he said was "Are you sure you're okay? Really? I'm so sorry I hit you."
What bothered me about it, is the guy saw me. That and the fact that the moron was turning into the wrong lane. He didn't bother to stop just kept going like oh if I run her and the dog over it won't matter. Whatever. Part of me wonders if he would've hit me if he would've just kept on going.
Image

User avatar
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 943
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:29 am
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by Earth2Mama » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 am

Bugging me this morning ... let's see ...


PEOPLE WHO SEE THAT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE IN BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE ON A BUS OR TRAIN AND STILL TRY TO SQUEEZE THEIR FAT ASSES IN THE SEAT!


This morning, it happened on the bus and the lady was practically in my lap :roll: I looked at her and said, Would you like me kiss your boo boo and rock you to sleep as well? Had the nerve to be all shocked and then proceeded to puff her disgusting morning breath in my face before getting her ass up.


Jeez lady! Next time - it's called a toothbrush with toothpaste, not ass wipe. Yeah, I said that as well. :twisted:


I just ... can't seem to give a damn anymore. People are friggin' rude here in NYC! Ugh :x
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

Image
made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother

User avatar
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Location: In front of my computer on Roswell Fanatics..

Re: People who bug you

Post by NotYourChick » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 pm

*People who talk really bad about a person for months. Then out of no where that person is their bestfriend.

*People who get joy out of being mean to others. Its like it makes them happy to see you sad.
- Amanda

User avatar
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:41 am
Location: Estonia and ... in my happy place with Jason

Re: People who bug you

Post by kismet » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

My mother-in-law. I decided to quit my job for a better one and she thinks, she can nag all day long that I'm making wrong decision.

Kismet
Image

Thanks to Aprillynn

User avatar
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Texas

Re: People who bug you

Post by juliecollard87 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 am

kismet wrote:My mother-in-law. I decided to quit my job for a better one and she thinks, she can nag all day long that I'm making wrong decision.

Kismet
Ah my mother-in-law how I can't count the ways she bugs me. I so know what your going through. Mine always trys to go over me with everything. She doesn't think I shouldnt be pushing manners on my two year old because she's "too young". I'm sorry but if she can talk she can say please and thank you. If it was up to her my daughter would just go around acting like a brat because she's too young to know what she's doing.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek

User avatar
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:04 pm
Location: Somewhere left of center
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by OrangeSky » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:47 pm

juliecollard87 wrote:
kismet wrote:My mother-in-law. I decided to quit my job for a better one and she thinks, she can nag all day long that I'm making wrong decision.

Kismet
Ah my mother-in-law how I can't count the ways she bugs me. I so know what your going through. Mine always trys to go over me with everything. She doesn't think I shouldnt be pushing manners on my two year old because she's "too young". I'm sorry but if she can talk she can say please and thank you. If it was up to her my daughter would just go around acting like a brat because she's too young to know what she's doing.
I could definitely say please and thank you when I was a two year old, and it was expected of me. This was true for all of my siblings as well. It is required for my niece (she's 3) to say please and thank you and excuse me and may I. Small children are perfectly capable of understanding manners. It's so frustrating to me when people expect that they shouldn't, just because they're small. Keep on doing what you're doing.

And isn't it funny? (And by funny, I mean idiotic, frustrating and stupid.) Some people expect others to be mannerly toward them, but aren't willing to be mannerly in return. They expect others to give them kindness and consideration, but think nothing of giving it themselves.
Alli
Image
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:06 pm

juliecollard87 wrote:
kismet wrote:My mother-in-law. I decided to quit my job for a better one and she thinks, she can nag all day long that I'm making wrong decision.

Kismet
Ah my mother-in-law how I can't count the ways she bugs me. I so know what your going through. Mine always trys to go over me with everything. She doesn't think I shouldnt be pushing manners on my two year old because she's "too young". I'm sorry but if she can talk she can say please and thank you. If it was up to her my daughter would just go around acting like a brat because she's too young to know what she's doing.
My two year old says thank you we're working on please. There's nothing wrong with teaching them early. If you teach them early it'll become automatic and you'll have a polite kid instead of one of those rude little kids that you see too many of these days.

My mother in law is thankfully absent from my life. She pops up on Christmas usually. But I hate the woman. She decided to go do drugs, stick me and my husband into raising her daughter, and then had the nerve to talk crap about the way I did things in my house and treated her daughter. I would be a seriously happy person if I never had to see any of my in laws again with the exception of my 16 year old sister in law, and that's cause she's my baby.
Image

Post Reply