People who bug you

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

User avatar
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 am
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by SidneyAce » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 am

Heavenli24 wrote:
tequathisy wrote:When I'm at work and I'm dealing with a customer, I hate when other people interupt and start asking questions or looking for something. They don't do it in shops or at the bank so why is it ok to do it at the library? Wait your turn!
I was just thinking this at work today (they do do it in shops sometimes too... especially at my pharmacy counter!) :P. Another one that bugs me is customers who decided to engage in PDAs while I'm in the middle of serving them. One couple the other day started cuddling and kissing right in front of me while I was scanning through their shopping items... talk about rude!!
I present the other side. When i go to the library and i find the worker talking on the phone, i'm always perfectly polite and wait for a long time then what happens is that he starts taking me lightly. He gets off the phone and drinks his coffee and pretends to read an important paper. And after a loooong time of waiting he deals with me rudely and he keeps saying my first name over and over in a flirty way. It's annoying! And one time i gave him a book with my library card and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" Seriously! :roll:

I agree with you about the PDAs. I was in a crowded elevator and it was too warm and everyone couldn't wait to get out but a couple started making out and making funny sounds infront of a four year old boy. His dad was too shocked and couldn't figure out what to do especially that he didn't know English. I felt so bad for him.
Image

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz

User avatar
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: I'm behind you.
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by tequathisy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:35 am

SidneyAce wrote: I present the other side. When i go to the library and i find the worker talking on the phone, i'm always perfectly polite and wait for a long time then what happens is that he starts taking me lightly. He gets off the phone and drinks his coffee and pretends to read an important paper. And after a loooong time of waiting he deals with me rudely and he keeps saying my first name over and over in a flirty way. It's annoying! And one time i gave him a book with my library card and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" Seriously! :roll:

This is a bad public servant and you should complain to his supervisor.
Image
Banner by Evelyn

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am

tequathisy wrote:
SidneyAce wrote: I present the other side. When i go to the library and i find the worker talking on the phone, i'm always perfectly polite and wait for a long time then what happens is that he starts taking me lightly. He gets off the phone and drinks his coffee and pretends to read an important paper. And after a loooong time of waiting he deals with me rudely and he keeps saying my first name over and over in a flirty way. It's annoying! And one time i gave him a book with my library card and he said "what's that supposed to mean?" Seriously! :roll:

This is a bad public servant and you should complain to his supervisor.
Oh yeah wow that's just wow! I agree you should really tell his higher up. Especially if he keeps doing it.
Image

User avatar
tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: I'm behind you.
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by tequathisy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:30 am

Bland, boring 'popstars' and boring, bland, talentless boybands who cover great or classic songs and make them bland and boring. I hate that. I especially hate those female singers who take great songs and then wail all over them. Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah and Jeff Buckely's cover of it was one of my favourite songs of all times and then Simon Cowell ruined it by letting Alexandra Burke use it for scales practise. I also therefore hate anybody who bought that record and made it a hit and ignored the far superior original versions.
Image
Banner by Evelyn

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:31 am

Okay I really hope this doesn't start a huge debate since I feel like I've been arguing my point for an hour.

But people who think just because they don't have children that they shouldn't have to pay school taxes, and that the parents should be charged for their children's education. Now, I'm not saying that a parent shouldn't help out where they can when they can, but I am saying that poor random child somewhere out there shouldn't be denied an education because their parents are unemployed, don't care, or don't feel like paying.
Image

User avatar
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by valentinebaby » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am

People who are too stupid to realize that cutting themselves is a selfish act and doesn't only hurt themselves but everyone who cares about them, and then uses the "it shouldn't matter what other people want" approach to justify it to themselves. I'm so freaking angry.
Image

User avatar
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic
Posts: 1627
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:24 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: People who bug you

Post by killjoy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Freaking lying tv adds!!! :twisted:

You see those adds for the Taco Bell XXL Chalupa and you see this HUGE shell over flowing with meat,cheese and stuff.....almost falling out of the shell.Well I went to get one the other day and opened it up and....guess what? A soggy shell,almost no meat and what was there didn't even come up close to halfway of the shell.

It wouldn't bother me so bad if not the fact every commercial shows this over flowing Chalupa on tv......trust me folks it's not worth your money to buy! :roll:

User avatar
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2002 4:05 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by Itzstacie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:36 pm

The people in the government who decide all of a sudden that I make too much money and my kids are no longer required for reduced lunch, and also tell me that I don't qualify to get any assistance, yet I'm busting my ass and have been since I was 16 and now struggling to keep a roof over their heads, while they have people who do nothing but sit on thier ass all day long and get hunderds of dollars in food stamps and other assistance.
Image

User avatar
juliecollard87
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: Texas

Re: People who bug you

Post by juliecollard87 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

I worked possibly the worst day in retail this morning.

So I hate people that try to lie and say the ad had the item for cheaper. I spent most of the morning going through the ad proving people wrong.

Also I had the pleasure of being witness to a drunk guy that decided that Walmart was the perfect place to whip out his dick and then throwing up on the floor. Although him being arrested was pretty funny.
My Fics

The List

Unplanned Mistakes

"you can always go back to your soulmate thats what makes them your soulmate" Cappie from Greek

User avatar
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Posts: 943
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:29 am
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!
Contact:

Re: People who bug you

Post by Earth2Mama » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

juliecollard87 wrote:I worked possibly the worst day in retail this morning.

So I hate people that try to lie and say the ad had the item for cheaper. I spent most of the morning going through the ad proving people wrong.

Also I had the pleasure of being witness to a drunk guy that decided that Walmart was the perfect place to whip out his dick and then throwing up on the floor. Although him being arrested was pretty funny.
Omg ... :shock: :roll:

What is it with Walmart? This morning while there, my step-mother and I were on the check out line and an altercation happened in the back between two feuding customers - over what, I don't know - but it just ruined an otherwise enjoyable experience.

I'm done. Never going out on Black Friday again.
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

Image
made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother

Post Reply